Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

The woman in black (correction) (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

The woman in black (correction)
Message de botzaris posté le 25-11-2007 à 11:33:26 (S | E | F | I)

Hello, I search someone who could correct me expression, I just want no mistakes but it's impossible for me ! Maybe you find this strange but the story is strange. In fact, it's a man who hires an actor to play himself in the stage because he wants to exorcise his story. The book is " The woman in black". So if you think that my sentences are very strange, it's normal!
Thank you, I hope you can help me !

At school, Lucas and Eva are waiting to eat at the cafeteria. They speak about the play they saw on Monday.
-"What is this play you talk about?
-The play we saw on monday with the woman in Black, you know? Th ghost who haunted a cluttered house with marshes all around ?
- oh Yes ! We read a part at school and hapily because without this I would be lost in the first minute, a guy who hires an other guy to play himself and all that, play by just two actors. It was difficult and nothing could help me.
- What would you mind ? yes, it's a difficult story but it was very interesting and we were totally surprised. I was scared duringth play and I wish it was a happy end but it's the contrary in fact. Do you think it's a story which happened really at a man?
-I don't know, I didn't remember the play because I didn't understand. Nothing! I tried to follow but the sounds mixed me up a lot, why put they all that noise up? Moreover, the sceneries didn't help us to repair the places, the people because it hadn't sceneries. So when you are lost, you're lost for all the play, you can't link you at something to understand better.
-Yes, but the company have a small van to trael through Germany, France,... So they can't have a lot of accessories! Moreover this simple sceneries favour your imagination, we can see what we want! That play it's a few disconcerting but the story is really good!

-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 25-11-2007 11:44
Titre distinctif

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux