Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Livre de la Jungle/Correction (1)

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

Livre de la Jungle/Correction
Message de zawa posté le 10-04-2009 à 14:23:50 (S | E | F)

Bonjour internautes,
Quelqu'un pourrait il m'indiquer s'il y a des fautes dans mon exposé ?
Merci d'avance

I have chosen to worked on “The Jungle Book”. It's the 19th animated feature by Disney canon . The Jungle book was inspired of Rudyard Kipling’s book, created in 1967. The date of release in the United States was on October, 1967 and one year later in France. The movie was directed by Wolfgang Reitherman. This movie of animation cost 20 millions of dollars. It lasts 78 minutes.
Principals’ characters are Mowgli a man, Bagheera a panther, Baloo a bear and Shere Khan a tiger.

I chose it because I like Disney movie. I think that drawings are beautiful, and it’s a happy end, with lot of enjoyment and love.

The panther Bagheera found in a india’s jungle a baby. He given him to a wolf family. The small man was called Mowgli, he grown with wolves during 10 years. But suddenly, the jungle is scared, about the return of Shere Khan, the tiger man-eater. Bagheera must to accompany Mowgli to a village to returned him to human. The child is ignoramus of the danger which watches for him. He will makes lots of meetings, Kaa, the snake hypnotist, the company of elephants, Baloo, bear Epicurean who sings his happiness...
Will Mowgli escape the sharp claws of Shere Khan ?
You must show the film to know that !

The sentence which I chose to represent the film is: “The bare necessities of life will come to you”, of the song of Baloo.

Keywords can be Jungle, Friendship, animals who speak, and happy end.

Réponse: Livre de la Jungle/Correction de zawa, postée le 10-04-2009 à 19:15:48 (S | E)
Quelqu'un pourrait m'aider ?
SVP

Réponse: Livre de la Jungle/Correction de kolimang, postée le 10-04-2009 à 20:15:48 (S | E)
Bonjour, voici un premier jet.

J'ai attiré ton attention en mettant en rouge plusieurs erreurs.

A toi de proposer une correction.

Cordialement,

Kolimang

- - -

I have chosen to worked on “The Jungle Book”. It's the 19th animated feature by Disney canon (es-tu sûr(e) de cette tournure "by Disney canon" ? Que veux-tu dire?). The Jungle book was inspired of Rudyard Kipling’s book, created in 1967. The date of release in the United States was on October, 1967 and one year later in France. The movie was directed by Wolfgang Reitherman. This movie of animation cost 20 millions of dollars. It lasts 78 minutes.
Principals’ characters are Mowgli a man, Bagheera a panther, Baloo a bear and Shere Khan a tiger.

I chose it because I like Disney movie (accord). I think that drawings are beautiful, and it’s a happy end, with lot of enjoyment and love.

The panther Bagheera found in a india’s jungle a baby (déplacer "a baby"). He given him to a wolf family. The small man was called Mowgli, he grown with wolves during 10 years. But suddenly, the jungle is scared, about the return of Shere Khan, the tiger man-eater. Bagheera must to accompany Mowgli to a village to returned him to human (accord). The child is ignoramus of the danger which watches for him. He will makes lots of meetings, Kaa, the snake hypnotist, the company of elephants, Baloo, bear Epicurean who sings his happiness...
Will Mowgli escape the sharp claws of Shere Khan ?
You must show the film to know that !

The sentence which I chose to represent the film is: “The bare necessities of life will come to you”, of the song of Baloo.

Keywords can be Jungle, Friendship, animals who speak, and happy end.

POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux