Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Disneyland-correction

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Disneyland-correction
Message de kool posté le 09-01-2010 à 12:39:47 (S | E | F)

bonjour. la prof d'anglais nous a demandé d'écrire un lettre à une amie où je lui raconte ce que j'ai fait à disneyland et ce qui me reste à faire. voilà ce que j'ai écrit:
Dear Leila,
How are you? I am now at Disneyland, a big and a great park, shows and attractions of this magical place combine beauty and dreams.
I have just been at Tower of Terror, accessible to children from 1 meter 02. It’s an old hotel where the events are inspired by a legend. Visitors entering the attraction are taken into a library to watch a movie summarizing this story, and then they visit the hotel and go into a lift where they are transported to the 13th floor and the elevator had a fall of ten floors. It was really scary. I have already been in two attractions: The first is one of the most famous attractions of Disney Parks; it’s Pirates of the Caribbean: the attraction that inspired the film of the same name. Sets very realistic and detailed, a perfect Sound track, it’s a cruise where we discover the world of pirates. The second is Adventure Isle. It isn’t really an attraction, but rather a series of trails, bridges and caves to explore with a group.
After a small break in the park’s café, I‘ll visit Stunt Spectacular. It’s a very exciting attraction because you see how do they do movie stunts. The atmosphere is like a football match with a thousand people watching.
Disneyland is a fantastic park with a lot of attractions, but I prefer Tower of Terror because it’s the scariest.
With love.
Sanaa.

SVP pouvez vous me corriger les fautes? et merci

Réponse: Disneyland-correction de gerondif, postée le 09-01-2010 à 15:58:48 (S | E)
Bonjour
Peu d'erreurs dans ce texte, la partie centrale semble être extraite d'une brochure, donc sans fautes.

Dear Leila,
How are you? I am now at Disneyland, a big and a great park (a great big park sera plus léger).The shows and attractions of this magical place combine beauty and dreams.(il faut mettre the car vous définissez avec of)
I have just been at Tower of Terror, accessible to children from 1 meter 02(20?). It’s an old hotel where the events are inspired by a legend. Visitors entering the attraction are taken into a library to watch a movie summarizing this story(legend sera plus clair pour le lecteur), and then they visit the hotel and go into a lift where they are transported to the 13th floor and the elevator had(pourquoi passer au prétérit quand le début de la phrase est au présent? Restez au present de narration.) a fall of ten floors. It was really scary. I have already been in two attractions: The first is one of the most famous attractions of Disney Parks; it’s Pirates of the Caribbean: the attraction that inspired the film of the same name. Sets very realistic and detailed, a perfect Sound track, it’s a cruise where we discover the world of pirates. The second is Adventure Isle (island irait mieux si on se souvient du titre du roman: Treasure Island). It isn’t really an attraction, but rather a series of trails, bridges and caves to explore with a group.
After a small break in the park’s café, I‘ll visit Stunt Spectacular. It’s a very exciting attraction because you see how do they do (pas de forme interrogative en style indirect)movie stunts. The atmosphere is like a football match with a thousand people watching.
Disneyland is a fantastic park with a lot of attractions, but I prefer Tower of Terror because it’s the scariest.
With love.
Sanaa.

Le reste est bien.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux