Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Relecture/technological solutions

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Relecture/technological solutions
Message de max2508 posté le 13-01-2010 à 18:36:12 (S | E | F)

Pouvez vous me donner un coup de main, j'ai un peu de mal en anglais, si quelqu'un peut regarder le texte ci-dessous et voir si tout est OK !!
Merci d'avance

B. Function of the student

1. Part in the administration

I am attached particularly to the energy saving, indeed:

-I seek technological solutions to improve the reliability of our control system of lighting. (Teleprocessing)

-I control the power part of the electrical equipment boxes, by seeking solutions to save energy.

-I make also order of materials, because sometimes, I design street lighting projects. I carry out also a multitude of tasks around the street lighting, in the civil engineering for example.

-I deal with the administrative part by making files in order to making requests for subsidy and of launching invitations to tender.

Following many research on the energy saving we decided to set up an important program of energy saving. Here is one to summarize which will show my missions for the 3 following years.

2. Description of the project

With the increasing and upcoming impacts of climate change throughout the world, the city of Besançon (F) has decided to act strongly at its level by aiming to reduce its greenhouse gases' emissions.

The search for energy saving in street lighting started for Besancon in 2006 because of the diary 21 with two strong engagements:

To Reduce the ratio of megawatt-hour per enlightened kilometer by 26,3 to 15 in 2020 by a teleprocessing of the network.

The program is based on the extension of teleprocessing and the progressive replacement of the park of lanterns with three major steps. The realization is possible with several financial years:

1/ To finish, the installation of the system of teleprocessing on the whole of the network, with possibility to order to switch on the light or order the extinction of the street lighting.

2/ To order the city of night light from 22 H to 6 a.m. This action is possible thanks to the installation of voltage regulators which, installed with the system of teleprocessing, will lower the luminous power of 50% the night. For save 40% of the energy consumption.

Moreover and it is the originality of the Besancon project, the evenings of great cold, the setting out of night light could be actuated as of 18 h. That’s why, it could interest ERDF.

To replace the lanterns equipped with lamps Fluo Balloon (lamps with Mercury) and the lanterns which demand a lot of energy.
They are 3.500 lanterns equipped with lamps Fluo balloon and 500 consuming strong lanterns which will be replaced.
The Town of Besancon will be then in conformity with the European directive which envisages the disappearance of the lamps fluo balloon in 2014.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-01-2010 21:02
titre

Réponse: Relecture/technological solutions de gerondif, postée le 13-01-2010 à 22:48:57 (S | E)
bonsoir,partie 1
B. Function of the student

1. Part in the administration (taking part in administrative tasks)

I am attached particularly(mettre devant attached) to the energy saving, indeed:

-I seek technological solutions to improve the reliability of our control system of lighting. (Teleprocessing)

-I control the power part of the electrical equipment boxes, by seeking solutions to save energy.

-I also order (verbe transitif) materials, because sometimes, I design street lighting projects. I carry out also a multitude of tasks around the street lighting, in the civil engineering for example.

-I deal with the administrative part by making files in order to making(infinitif) requests for subsidies(pluriel?) and of(construction) launching invitations to tender.(sens?)
(tender submissions: appels d'offres en double cliquant sur tender. )

Following many After a lot of research on the energy saving we decided to set up an important program of energy saving. Here is one to summarize(an example) which will show my missions for the 3 following years.(les 3 années suivantes ? les 3 années passées = for the last 3 years)

Réponse: Relecture/technological solutions de gerondif, postée le 13-01-2010 à 23:05:41 (S | E)
partie 2

2. Description of the project

With the increasing and upcoming impacts of climate change throughout the world, the city of Besançon (F) has decided to act strongly at its level by aiming to reduce its greenhouse gases' emissions. (its emissions of greenhouse gases)

The search for energy saving in street lighting started for Besancon in 2006 because of the diary 21 (???)with two strong engagements:(= fiancailles !! utilisez commitments)

To Reduce the ratio of megawatt-hour per enlightened kilometer by(de 26 à 15 = from 26 to 15. unité? pourcentage?) 26,3 to 15 in 2020 by a teleprocessing of the network.

The program is based on the extension of teleprocessing and the progressive replacement of the park of lanterns with three major steps. The realization is possible with several financial years: ( on a 3 year dget ?)

1/ To finish,(bizarre en 1) n'était-ce pas: first, at first, to begin with ?) the installation of the system of teleprocessing on the whole of the network, with possibility to order to switch on the light or order the extinction of the street lighting (trop long, trop lourd,allowing us to switch on or off the street lighting.

2/ To order the city of To switch on the night light from 22 H(10 p.m.) to 6 a.m. This action is possible thanks to the installation of voltage regulators which, installed with the system of teleprocessing, will lower the luminous power of(by) 50% the at night. For(pour + verbe avec notion de but = to) save 40% of the energy consumption.

Moreover and it is the originality of the Besancon project, the evenings of great cold(on very cold evenings), the setting out of night light could be actuated as of (as early as 6 p.m.) That’s why it could interest ERDF.

To replace the lanterns equipped with Fluo Balloon(devant le nom) lamps (lamps with Mercury) and the lanterns which demand a lot of energy.
They are 3.500 lanterns equipped with Fluo balloon lamps and 500 consuming strong(energy-greedy) lanterns which will be replaced.
The Town of Besancon will then (devant be)be in conformity with the European directive(guideline) which envisages(chercher qui prévoit, planifie the disappearance of the fluo balloon lamps in 2014. (by 2014, d'ici 2014, serait bien)

Good luck !

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux