Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Demande de correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Demande de correction
Message de laurannette posté le 24-02-2011 à 18:10:09 (S | E | F)
Hello,

could you give me a help to correct this text please ?

In France, we can eat many sorts of fish. Until now, I thought that eating fish was very good for the health and I didn't have any doubt of this. I thought that eating fish twice a week was very well. Unfortunately, I didn’t make it. But today, I read an article which treated of mercury dose in many of them. I'm very afraid. Mercury is the second-most toxic element next to plutonium and thinking that I can ingest it is awful. I’m pregnant and birth defects are one of the consequences of mercury consumption. More the fish is at the end of the food chain, more the toxicity is important. Swordfish which is a great predator must be avoided.
The subject is point out in USA. I think we have the same problem in France with the pollution and high mercury levels in fish.
What about cooking modes?
I often cook fish in court-bouillon or in tinfoil. But I learnt that this second cooking mode wasn’t healthy too. Indeed, aluminium molecules could be transferred in food. Nowadays, eating healthy has become hard.
It’s sure that reading this type of documents don’t encourage me to eat more fish.

Thank you very much in advance.
Best regards
Anne

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-02-2011 19:11

Réponse: Demande de correction de laurannette, postée le 25-02-2011 à 14:11:13 (S | E)
up

Réponse: Demande de correction de may, postée le 25-02-2011 à 20:07:16 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

In France, we can eat many sorts autre mot est plus approprié of fish. Until now, I thought that eating fish was very good for the health and I didn't present perfect have any doubt of autre prép. this. (I thought that) eating fish twice a week was very well good. Unfortunately Pourtant, I didn’t present perfect make it. But today, I read an article (which treated of) regarding? mercury dose in many of them. try to link this with the previous one (I'm very afraid). Mercury is the second most toxic element next to autre expression plutonium and thinking that I can ingest it is awful rephrase . I’m pregnant and ...idée manquant birth defects are one of the consequences of mercury consumption. More the fish is at the end of the food chain, more the toxicity is important The more...The more... Swordfish which is a great predator must be avoided.
The subject is past tense /point participle out in USA. (I think) we have the same problem in France (with)concernant (the) pollution and high mercury levels in fish.
I often cook fish in court-bouillon/ broth? or in tinfoil. But then I learnt that this second cooking mode wasn’t healthy too négative expression. Indeed, aluminium molecules could be transferred in food. Nowadays, eating healthy has become hard. pour maintenir une bonne santé..
(It’s sure that) reading this type pluriel of documents don’t singulier encourage me to eat more fish...for sure

I hope this helps,

Réponse: Demande de correction de notrepere, postée le 26-02-2011 à 06:14:44 (S | E)
Hello!

In France, we can (*) eat many sorts (1) of fish. Until now, I thought that eating fish was very good for the health and I didn't have any doubt of (about) this. I thought that eating fish twice a week was very well (2). Unfortunately, I didn’t make (3) it. But today, I read an article which treated (4) of mercury dose in many of them. I'm very afraid. Mercury is the second-most toxic element next to [tout à fait correct] plutonium and thinking that I can (*) ingest it is awful. I’m pregnant and birth defects are one of the consequences of mercury consumption. The more the fish is at the end of the food chain, the more the toxicity is important (5). Swordfish, which is a great predator, must be avoided.
The subject is point out (6) in USA. I think we have the same problem in France with the pollution and high mercury levels in fish.
I often cook fish in court-bouillon or in tinfoil. But I learnt (7) that this second cooking mode wasn’t healthy too (8). Indeed, aluminium molecules could be transferred in (9) food. Nowadays, eating healthy has become hard (10).
It’s sure that reading this type of documents don’t encourage me to eat more fish. (11)

(*) can = to be able; Que voulez-vous dire? (Je peux manger ...)
(1) Il faut un autre mot
(2) very good: Il faut une autre expression
(3) make = faire? 'make' ne va pas; il faut une autre traduction
(4) treated ne va pas; Que voulez-vous dire?
(5) maladroit: The more the fish is at the end of the food chain, the more toxic is it.
(6) point out ne va pas; il faut une autre expression
(7) learnt learned
(8) negative verb + either; affirmative verb + neither
(9) "to transfer to"
(10) hard; ce n'est pas le bon choix; Le choix est difficile.
(11) phrase à refaire; this (singular) -> documents (plural) ne s'accorde pas.

Bonne chance

Réponse: Demande de correction de willy, postée le 26-02-2011 à 09:35:38 (S | E)
Hello!

Eating "healthy">>>healthily (adverb), or : having a healthy diet.

Healthy eating : une alimentation saine.

Réponse: Demande de correction de may, postée le 27-02-2011 à 16:36:10 (S | E)
Bonjour,

Until now (from then up to this moment), I ....----> le present perfect serait mieux.. je crois!

Cordialement.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux