Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Présentation/communication

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Présentation/communication
Message de luna_lune posté le 06-10-2011 à 19:02:46 (S | E | F)
Bonjour tout le monde,

Je voudrais vous demander si vous pourriez m'indiquer mes fautes dans le texte suivant s'il vous plaît?.

Salutations
Luna_lune

I will start my speech by asking you a question.
Is it possible to communicate without words?
If you all know anything about communication, and even if you don’t really know much about it, you will notice this is a rhetorical question.
So, yes it certainly is rhetorical and we unconsciously pay more attention to nonverbal communication than to verbal communication and especially when they contradict verbal communication.
To make it clearer I will give you an easy example.
If someone asked me “How are you?” I could respond twice with the same words but sending out 2 completely different types of messages.
Yes I’m fine: hear it really means I’m fine
Yes I’m fine: As you see I said it with different intonation and I turned one’s back to the person I was talking with. I made clear through my nonverbal communication that I was angry and that I didn’t want to talk to this person.

As you see I said one thing but my nonverbal expressions conveyed another
In Communication Studies there are 7 types of nonverbal behaviour (attitude), but I will only talk about 1of them, the proxemics, this is about the social distance between people.

We have different social distances. First we have the Intimate zone. This is a personal zone of a half meter around yourself. If someone comes closer than half meter he is in your personal zone (space). So he can see all the details of your face, if you washed your hair if your month smells good or not. If you allow someone to come within this zone, that means that you like that person.
Secondly we have the personal zone, let us say that’s the conversation zone, that’s a half meter till a meter a half distance between people who are talking. Then there is the social zone. (that’s a meter a half to 3 meter distance) This is a comfortable distance for people who are standing in a group but maybe not for talking directly with one another. Finally we have the public zone, with around 3 meter distance between the persons. That’s the distance we generally prefer to keep with strangers in the street. Of course there are many times when we cannot do this. For example, certainly when we take the bus or the train or maybe the tram and you always try to chose a single seat or when you can’t you put your hand back by your side. This way you try to “secure” your intimate and social zone.

Different countries also have different rules about social distances. Some Asian countries are accustomed to talking to others from a very close distance. I don’t know If you have ever talked to a Japanese person, they tend to stand very close. It happened to me once. A Japanese man came to ask me something, he was very polite but he came far too close for comfort and I didn’t like it so I stepped back. Most of the time we do that unconsciously, it’s not something we have under control. It’s not that when a person comes up close you think automatically ‘he is in my intimate zone so I will have to take a step back’.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-10-2011 20:42

Réponse: Présentation/communication de notrepere, postée le 06-10-2011 à 19:40:49 (S | E)
Bonjour

Très très bon travail.

I will start my speech by asking you a question.
Is it possible to communicate without words?
If you all know anything about communication, and even if you don’t really know much about it, you will notice this is a rhetorical question.
So, yes it certainly is rhetorical and we unconsciously pay more attention to nonverbal communication than to verbal communication and especially when they contradict verbal communication.
To make it clearer I will give you an easy example.
If someone asked me “How are you?” I could respond twice with the same words but sending out 2 completely different types of messages.

Yes I’m fine: hear (1) it really means I’m fine
Yes I’m fine: As you see I said it with different intonation and I turned one’s my back to the person I was talking with. I made (it) clear through my nonverbal communication that I was angry and that I didn’t want to talk to this person.

(1) vous voulez dire 'here'?

As you see I said one thing but my nonverbal expressions conveyed another. Bon!
In Communication Studies there are 7 types of nonverbal behaviour (attitude), but I will only talk about 1 of them, the proxemics, this is about the social distance between people.

We have different social distances. First we have the Intimate zone. This is a personal zone of a half meter around yourself. If someone comes closer than a half meter, he is in your personal zone (space). So he can see all the details of your face: if you washed your hair, if your mouth smells good or not. If you allow someone to come within this zone, that means that you like that person.
Secondly we have the personal zone. Let us say that’s the conversation zone, that’s which is from a half meter till to a meter and a half distance between people who are talking.

En rose = inutile. If someone said "How are you?" You wouldn't say "Yes". If they asked "Are you OK?" then you could say "Yes, I'm fine."

Réponse: Présentation/communication de luna_lune, postée le 08-10-2011 à 10:46:19 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup d'avoir corrigé ma présentation.

J'ai encore une question
with on doit le prononcer comme le th de the?
Salutations
Inèss

Réponse: Présentation/communication de notrepere, postée le 08-10-2011 à 16:50:23 (S | E)
Hello

J'ai encore une question
with on doit le prononcer comme le th de the?

Non, c'est le 'th' entre les dents avec un souffle d'air. En d'autres termes, c'est le 'th' que les français détestent. Ils disent 'wit' souvent.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux