Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Learn English/correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Learn English/correction
Message de tsape01 posté le 07-04-2012 à 19:46:39 (S | E | F)
Good evening!

I'll try to explain my problem in English.
Here is an exercise I did and I would like you to correct my mistakes, please.
In this letter I write to my brother to tell him why I'd like to speak English very well . In this letter I also ask him for advice to improve my English.

My dear Stephane,
it's a pleasure to write you. How are you? I'm sorry I haven't written before. I was too busy. I had to give a talk at school but I know that I should have written you before.
In your previous message you asked me why I want to learn English. I'm writing this message just to answer you.
English is the most spoken language in the world and I also think it's a language of business. When you speak English you have more chance of finding work. For exemple we speak Chinese in China, German in Germany and so on. But only speaking English you can travel in all these countries without much difficulties.
Recently I was looking for a site where I could learn English when luckily I found this site: AnglaisFacile. In this site you can learn English as simply as possible. There are all the tools necessary to learn English. Recommend it to anyone who want to learn English. My best friend recently told me that he has been learning English on this site for two years and he has also been doing a language courses in an Intutut and now he speaks very well English. I'd also like to do like him. What do you think?
With much love from Guy.

Thank you for all your answers.
tsape01

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-04-2012 20:35

Réponse: Learn English/correction de stammer, postée le 07-04-2012 à 19:53:03 (S | E)
Hello,
I haven't got the time to do the whole thing but do you want your piece to sound American or British? In Britain we "write to someone" whereas I believe an American "writes someone".
Just something to consider.

Réponse: Learn English/correction de tsape01, postée le 07-04-2012 à 20:05:41 (S | E)
Good evening stammer!
Let me first say thank you for your correction.
"Do you want your piece to sound American or British?" I want it to sound British: "write to someone".
Thank you again stammer.
Thank you again for all your answers.
tsape01

Réponse: Learn English/correction de gerondif, postée le 09-04-2012 à 20:00:44 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

My dear Stephane,
it's a pleasure to write to you. How are you? I'm sorry I haven't written before. I was too busy. I had to give a talk at school but I know that I should have written to you before.

In your previous message you asked me why I wanted(concordance des temps) to learn English. I'm writing this message just to answer you.
English is the most spoken language in the world and I also think it's athe language of business. When you speak English you have more chance(by chance = par hasard, essayez opportunities + to + infinitif) of finding work. For exemple we speak Chinese in China, German in Germany and so on. But only speaking (vous voulez dire: even if you speak only English)English you can travel in all these countries without much difficulties.
Recently I was looking for a site where I could learn English when luckily I found this site: AnglaisFacile. In this site you can learn English as simply as possible. There are all the tools necessary to learn English. Recommend it to anyone who want(le s!) to learn English. My best friend recently told me that he has (had si on applique la concordance des temps) been learning English on this site for two years and he has also been doing a language courses in an Intutut* and now he speaks very well English (Sherry is right, wrong word order). I'd also like to do like him. What do you think?
With much love from Guy.

Réponse: Learn English/correction de sherry48, postée le 10-04-2012 à 01:01:56 (S | E)
Hello tsape01.
In addition to gerondif's suggestions...
In this site you can learn English as simply as possible.
he has also been doing a language courses in an Intutut (spelling) and now he speaks very well English (wrong order)
Also...much difficulties...much can be used for a non-count noun. Since difficulties is plural, it is not non-count. You can choose how to fix this, 'much', or 'difficulties'. Sherry

Réponse: Learn English/correction de tsape01, postée le 11-04-2012 à 01:09:58 (S | E)
Hello!
Here is the result of your corrections (gerondif and sherry48).

My dear Stephane,
it's a pleasure to write to you. How are you? I'm sorry I haven't written before. I was too busy. I had to give a talk at school but I know that I should have written to you before.

In your previous message you asked me why I wanted to learn English. I'm writing this message just to answer you.
English is the most spoken language in the world and I also think it's the language of business. When you speak English you have more opportunities to find work. For example we speak Chinese in China, German in Germany and so on. But even if you speak only English (Oui effectivement c’est bien ce que je voulais dire gerondif) you can travel in all these countries without difficulties (Is it right now?).
Recently I was looking for a site where I could learn English when luckily I found this site: AnglaisFacile. On this site you can learn English as simply as possible. There are all the tools necessary to learn English. Recommend it to anyone who wants to learn English. My best friend recently told me that he had (Oui c’est vrai, “had” est plus approprié ici.) been learning English on this site for two years and he has also been doing a language course in an institute and now he speaks English very well. I'd also like to do like him. What do you think?
With much love from Guy.

Thank you very much gerondif and sherry48 for your corrections.
tsape01

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 11-04-2012 05:59

Réponse: Learn English/correction de sherry48, postée le 11-04-2012 à 03:51:23 (S | E)
hello tsape01. Yes, it's better now. I somewhat prefer difficulty to difficulties, but the way you fixed it is okay too. Sherry

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux