Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Traduction/dialogue

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Traduction/dialogue
Message de sasa11 posté le 02-06-2012 à 18:41:28 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody,

J'espère être dans la bonne rubrique ... Est-ce que l'un d'entre vous pourrait corriger un travail d'anglais que je dois rendre à mon professeur ;c'est un dialogue juste histoire de me rassurer :-)
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

Voici le dialogue en question :

Good morning
Good morning , how are you ?
I knew better (j'ai connu mieux ? => à vérifier )
Please, sit down. Before beginning I need to know some personnal information. Where do you live ?
I live in Liege, rue du parc 50
M: When did you born ?
I was born the 1er juny 1960
What is your phone number ?
So,tell me what’s your problem ?
I want a divorce because my husband cheated on me.
Men are all the same. Which is your marriage settlement ?
We have got married under marriage settlement of matrimonial division of property
Which is your own patrimony ?
Well, I possess the house by my grandmother’s inheritance and I have a private bank account We have in common with my husband another bank account and the car.
Do you have children ?
Yes, I have 2
How old are they ?
My daughter has 20 and my son has 4
Does your daughter still living at home ?
Yes, she does, but she has worked since january
She is no longer dependant on us
Would you like having full custody of your children or shared custody ?
I would like having shared custody. Am I entitled to an alimony ?
No because if you choose the share custody, your spending will be share out.
Now what happens next ?
I am going to write a letter to your husband, he will have to find a barrister and answer to your request. After there is a confrontation and we will agree on a date for the hearing.
Ok thank you I’m looking for a response from you soon.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-06-2012 20:58

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 02-06-2012 à 21:24:36 (S | E)
Personne pour m'aider

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de bluestar, postée le 02-06-2012 à 23:10:36 (S | E)
Bon soir..Je ne suis pas clair sur tout ce que vous avez ecrit, mais voici quelques suggestions:

Good morning
I knew better days (j'ai connu mieux ? => à vérifier )
Please, sit down. Before beginning I need to know some personnal information. Where do you live ?
I live in Liege, rue du parc 50
M: When did you born ?
I was born the 1er juny 1960 ("1er juny" n'est pas Anglais)
So,tell me what’s your problem ?
Men are all the same. Which is your marriage settlement ?
We have got married under marriage settlement of matrimonial division of property
Which is your own patrimony ?
Well, I possess the house by my grandmother’s inheritance and I have a private bank account We I have in common with my husband another bank account and the car.
Do you have children ?
Yes, I have 2
How old are they ?
Does Is your daughter still living at home ?
Yes, she is does, but she has worked since Jjanuary
She is no longer dependant (verifier orth.) on us
I would like having shared custody. Am I entitled to an alimony ?
No because if you choose the to share custody, your spending will be shared out. ("expenses will be halved?" it's unclear)Now what happens next ?
I am going to write a letter to your husband;, he will have to find a barrister and answer respond to your request. After that there is a confrontation and we will agree on a date for the hearing.
Ok thank you I’m looking for a response from you soon.

-------------------

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 02-06-2012 à 23:42:11 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

Merci beaucoup ...

Par contre je ne comprends pas très bien votre correction ( je suis nouvelle .. :D) les ? c'est pourquoi ?
Est-ce que mes tournures de phrase sont correctes ?

Dernière question , "I am looking for response from you soon" ça se dit à l'oral ?? J'hésite, ce n'est pas trop formel?

-------------------
Modifié par sasa11 le 02-06-2012 23:42

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 03-06-2012 07:39

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de notrepere, postée le 03-06-2012 à 00:05:43 (S | E)
Hello

Dernière question , "I am looking for response from you soon" Ca se dit à l'oral ?? J'hésite, ce n'est pas top formel?

Ce n'est pas une bonne réponse dans le contexte.

I will look forward to hearing from you soon. (More formal)
Talk to you soon. (Informal)

Plusieurs tournures de phrase ne marchent pas.

I would use the word "inheritence" instead of "patrimony".

Cette phrase n'a aucun sens:

Il faut vérifier.

I knew better. Vous voulez dire "I knew better than to marry him?"

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 03-06-2012 01:07

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 03-06-2012 à 10:22:49 (S | E)
Bonjour,

merci pour votre aide

We got married under marriage settlement of matrimonial division of property ( nous sommes mariés sous le régime de la séparation des biens) comment réécrire cette phrase afin qu'elle soit correcte ?

Si j'ai utilisé le terme "patrimony" c'est pour patrimoine propre, vous me conseillez donc de mettre "inheritance" est-ce que ça signifie la même chose?

Je vous remercie d'avance

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 03-06-2012 à 10:31:54 (S | E)
e,

I knew better ==> j'ai voulu dire " j'ai connu des meilleurs jours" dans ce sens la

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de notrepere, postée le 03-06-2012 à 15:45:59 (S | E)
Hello

J'ai connu des meilleurs jours

I've been better.

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de bluestar, postée le 03-06-2012 à 16:23:18 (S | E)
Bon jour..

"We got married under a separate property agreement" is probably better than "matrimonial division of property"..

"Patrimony" usually means a legacy from the father. "Inheritance " has a wider connotation.

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 03-06-2012 à 16:41:34 (S | E)
Hello,

ok merci

Voici le texte avec les quelques modifications ..

Good morning
I've been better
Please, sit down. Before beginning I need to know some personal information. Where do you live ?
I live in Maastricht
When did you born ?
I was born the 1st june 1980
So,Ms X tell me what’s your problem ?
Men are all the same. Which is your marriage settlement?
We got married under the matrimonial division of property
Ok and which is your own inheritance?
Well, I possess the house by my grandparent’s legacy and I have a private bank account We have in common with my husband another bank account we have funds of 5000 euros and the car.
Did you take a loan for your car?
Yes we did
Did you pay off your debt?
Not yet, we are still paying for it

Do you have children?
Yes, I have 2
How old are they ?
Does your daughter still living at home ?
Yes, she does, but she has worked since January. She is no longer dependant on us
I would like having shared custody. I think it's better for my children to see their father often.
Ok thank Ms X, I have all information I need to prepare your case. Do you have any question ?
Yes I have, Am I entitled to an alimony?
Well, in your case no because you choose to share custody which means your expenses will be halved
Ok, Now what happens next?
I am going to write a letter to your husband, he will have to find a barrister and response to your request. After there is a confrontation and we will agree on a date for the hearing.
How long does it take?
It depends , between 6 and 9 months.
Ok thank you … talk to you soon
Seen you soon
Good bye

Pour la partie en bleu, qu'en pensez-vous ?

Ce sont les dernières modifications promis :D ^^
-------------------
Modifié par sasa11 le 03-06-2012 16:45

-------------------
Modifié par sasa11 le 03-06-2012 16:51

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de sasa11, postée le 03-06-2012 à 16:42:50 (S | E)
Thank you ***@ Bluestar : ok je modifie ça tout de suite... merci

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de aligeois, postée le 03-06-2012 à 16:56:41 (S | E)
Bonjour, je dois faire une lettre de motivation pour intégrer la seconde européenne l'année prochaine et pour rendre mieux, je l'ai faite en anglais donc je voudrais savoir si quelqu'un peut me faire les corrections nécessaire, merci d'avance !

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
I'm a student in 3rd year in school X in X. I am in European Section since two year. And I would like to join the European section in X next year.
I would integrate European Section because I like English culture, and simply England and I find that interesting. I would take this opportunity seriously and I want also to improve my accent and enrich my vocabulary. I think the European class will allow me to become fluent.
Nowadays, too most many people's know how to speak English, it's the international language. We hear English everywhere : in a music, in a television series...
I travelled in Scotland ( Edinburgh exactly ) last year. I was in a English family, and it's a very good experience. Now I speak by letter with an Canadian with my classe of European Section. And in my English classe, with an English girl's.
I have a professional project and I know learning English will give me a skill for my future career. My project is to work in humanitarian in particular as a pediatrician in a country as Africa.
I hope you will give a positive reponse to my request.
Best regards.

Réponse: Traduction/dialogue de bluestar, postée le 03-06-2012 à 17:35:17 (S | E)
Good morning
I've been better
Please, sit down. Before beginning I need to know some personal information. Where do you live ?
I live in Maastricht
When did were you born ?
I was born the 1st june 1980
So,Ms X tell me what’s your problem ?
Men are all the same. Which What is your marriage settlement?
We got married under the matrimonial division of property
Ok and which what is your own inheritance?
Well, I possess the house by my grandparent’s legacy and I have a private bank account We I have in common with my husband another bank account we have funds of 5000 euros and the car.
Did you take a loan for your car?
Yes we did
Did you pay off your debt?
Not yet, we are still paying for it
Do you have children?
Yes, I have 2
How old are they ?
My daughter has is 20 and my son has is 4
Does your daughter still living live at home ?
Yes, she does, but she has worked since January. She is no longer dependeant on us
Would you like having to have full custody of your children or shared custody ?
I would like having to have shared custody. I think it's better for my children to see their father often.
Ok thank Ms X, I have all information I need to prepare your case. Do you have any question ?
Yes I have, Am I entitled to an alimony?
Well, in your case no because you choose to share custody which means your expenses will be halved
Ok, Now what happens next?
I am going to write a letter to your husband, he will have to find a barrister and respondse to your request. After that there is a confrontation and we will agree on a date for the hearing.
How long does it take?
It depends , between 6 and 9 months.
Ok thank you … talk to you soon
Seen you soon
Good bye

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux