Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Courriel commercial/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Courriel commercial/aide
Message de taranghiano77 posté le 25-09-2012 à 23:47:04 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,

Pourriez-vous s'il vous plait me donner votre avis sur ce courriel commercial et technique?
J'ai un doute sur :
Utilisation de FROM pour traduire : à partir de
Utilisation de deux fois will ? : est-ce bien correct ?
Utilisation de "to purge" ou "purging" ?

D'avance je vous remercie.

Dear Ms xxx,

Hereby I confirmed my presence in Brewery next week from Tuesday until Thursday and my colleague will be present from Wednesday until Friday midday.
I will be in packaging department (consumption monitoring and deep cleaning of Conveyors with PUREXOL 2/SOPUROXID 15) whereas Andrej will spend his time in production department.

I will be able to supply you 2 water filters (free of charge as we agreed) unfortunately the dosing pump “IE” (External injection) is not available and so will be send together with the others engineering items you ordered.
Due to this I propose to purge the dosing pump of lubricant and adapt settings for the dosage of detergent (I will take care of that myself)

Regarding the pay back of CIP return pump we think the savings would be 100 euro

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-09-2012 08:17

Réponse: Courriel commercial/aide de gerondif, postée le 25-09-2012 à 23:59:33 (S | E)
Hello,

Dear Ms xxx,

I hereby confirmed(présent) my presence in (your) (ou the)brewery next week from Tuesday until Thursday and my colleague will be present from Wednesday until Friday midday.
I will be in the packaging department (consumption monitoring and deep cleaning of Conveyors with PUREXOL 2/SOPUROXID 15) whereas(signifie mais au contraire, "while", pendant que, va suffire) Andrej will spend his time in the production department.

I will be able to supply you with 2 water filters (free of charge as we agreed) unfortunately the dosing pump “IE” (External injection) is not available and so will be sent together with the others(invariable) engineering items you ordered.
Due to this I propose to purge the dosing pump of lubricant and adapt settings for the dosage of detergent (I will take care of that myself)

Regarding the pay back of CIP return pump, we think the savings would be (amount to, se monter à) 100 euro

Réponse: Courriel commercial/aide de taranghiano77, postée le 26-09-2012 à 00:02:42 (S | E)
Merci Gérondif !

Réponse: Courriel commercial/aide de notrepere, postée le 26-09-2012 à 03:47:46 (S | E)
Hello

You've already got your answer and gerondif's tips are very good. I have a few refinements to make in vocabulary and punctuation, should you be interested.

I hereby confirm my attendance (1) at the/your brewery next week from Tuesday until Thursday and my colleague will be present from Wednesday until Friday midday.

I will be in the packaging department (consumption monitoring and deep cleaning of Conveyors with PUREXOL 2/SOPUROXID 15) while Andrej will spend his time in the production department.

I will be able to supply you with 2 water filters (free of charge as we agreed). Unfortunately, the dosing pump “IE” (External injection) is not currently available. When it becomes available, we will send it with the other engineering items you ordered.

For this reason, I plan to purge the dosing pump of lubricant and adjust the dosage settings of the detergent (I will take care of that myself)

Regarding the pay back from the CIP return pump, we think the savings would amount to 100 euros.

(1) I don't think your "presence" can really be confirmed because the event hasn't happened yet.

-------------------
Modifié par notrepere le 26-09-2012 03:50

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux