Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rapport d'expérience/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport d'expérience/aide
Message de nayah posté le 02-04-2014 à 21:17:10 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Je dois rédiger un rapport d'expérience en anglais. Je viens de le terminer mais j'aurais bien aimé avoir une première correction et des suggestions sur la forme s'il vous plaît.
Merci beaucoup pour votre aide.

BECOMING A TEACHER
First of all, since high school, I have a true vocation for teaching. In fact, I think that it is one of the most important functions performed nowadays because a teacher has the direct opportunity to help his students to succeed and alter positively their lives. That is why I would like to become a French teacher to a non-French speaking audience, such as English-speaking or Spanish-speaking students. Of course, in order to achieve this goal, mastering these foreign languages as well as my own mother tongue is essential. In other words, becoming a teacher requires strong language skills, which I have acquired throughout my studies. Nevertheless, this profession also requires a lot of practice.

In order to acquire the practical experience requested for teaching, I have applied for the “Emploi d’Avenir professeur” , which is a programme the French government created in 2012 for scholarship students, under the age of 25 and between the second year of Bachelor’s degree and the first year of Master’s degree. This program is aimed at making easier the integration of young people into the world of teaching. Indeed, it allows students to perform paid educational functions, while being assisted by a tutor. After my admission based on application file, by the “Rectorat de Paris” (Local Education Authority), I have been posted/assigned/appointed to the Junior High School “X” , led by Mrs X. Therefore, my contract extends from November 15th, 2013 until September 31st, 2014. Besides, I have benefited from a timetable that completely fits with my academic schedule.

My tasks
When I joined the educational team last November, I had to provide French tutoring in an entirely autonomous and independent way. In other words, the class and pupils management are under my own responsibility and I can make my own educational choices, provided that they meet the pupil’s needs. Thus, I am in charge of two groups of year 10 pupils and three groups of year 7 pupils, that is to say, roughly, 45 pupils, in total. Moreover, I provide 10 hours of tuition a week, so approximately 3 hours every other day. Furthermore, when I arrived at this Junior High School, I had to assess the level of each pupil I was in charge so as to create lessons adapted to the pupil’s needs. Thus, the lessons suit the work pace of each pupil and they are structured according to the pupil’s difficulties, which are very significant: dyslexia, dysorthographia, concentration problems, and so on.

Year 7 (French “6ème”)
Concerning the year 7 pupils, I had to go back over the basics of French, too fragile, namely: grammar, conjugation, spelling and vocabulary. Practical exercises always illustrate every theatrical lesson and pupils are encouraged to participate actively in order to progress. Moreover, these courses are aimed to help them to improve not only their written expression (for instance: write a short text following the instructions, use properly the different tenses, and so on) but also their oral expression (read clearly and audibly, listen to the classmates, etc.).

Year 10 (French “3ème”)
Year 10 pupils prepare to take the "Diplôme National du Brevet" (DNB) examination, which is the first diploma given to French students, and attests of basic levels in major high school disciplines including French. That is why, the tutoring focuses on the exercises specific to this diploma, namely: reading comprehension, dictation, rewriting and essay. Moreover, during these courses, I review every aspect of the French language such as: the parsing of sentences (clauses, natures and function of words), the conjugation, lexical notions (stylistic devices, language registers, etc.), lexical fields (different types of vocabulary) and also spelling (agreements, punctuation, prefixes, suffixes, etc.).

The educational team
Since the beginning of this teaching experience, three French teachers supervise me, namely Mrs X, Mrs X and Mrs X, who is also my official tutor. These teachers often give me advice and feedbacks about how managing a class, which course material use, and so on. I am constantly in touch with them (emails, phone calls or short meetings). These ladies have always been available and approachable. Moreover, they have done their best to help me during this experience, so I am very grateful toward them. Otherwise, I have also worked with both Senior Education Advisor, namely Mrs X and X who help me to manage the pupils.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 02-04-2014 21:39

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de nayah, postée le 02-04-2014 à 21:18:47 (S | E)
Je poste également la conclusion pour d'éventuelles corrections s'il vous plait :

Conclusion
To conclude, the “EAP” were the most exciting and rewarding experience I have ever done in my life. Actually, thanks to this programme, I could have a more practical approach of the teacher’s roles by being completely immersed into an education community. I have discovered a profession both constructive and rewarding which allows to share our knowledge but also to help pupils to progress and learn from them.
Moreover, I am very glad to have participated in the “EAP” programme because I have gained greater experience and new skills. In fact, thanks to this working experience, I have learned to meet pupil’s needs in order to help them to progress. I have also learned to take on a moderate/balanced behaviour in front of the class: firm without being tyrannical and relaxed without being permissive. Sometimes, it can be very hard to manage pupil’s behaviour, so in this case, I have learned to keep my self-control and to be tactful while being firm so as to be respected. I realized that, regarding teaching, it is all about striking a happy medium. In addition, working with children taught me to be more responsible and autonomous. I have also improved my knowledge of French and I have discovered how a Junior High School works.
Finally, this first teaching experience was very positive and beneficial for me – an experience to be renewed next year if it matches with my academic schedule. To put it in a nutshell, this experience strengthens my decision to become a teacher and I will endeavour to do my best to fulfil my ambition.

Merci encore pour votre aide.

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de gerondif, postée le 02-04-2014 à 22:24:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

BECOMING A TEACHER
First of all, since high school, I have(present perfact après since: I have had) a true vocation for teaching. In fact, I think that it is one of the most important functions performed nowadays because a teacher has the direct opportunity to help his students to succeed and alter their lives positively. That is why I would like to become a French teacher to a non-French speaking audience, such as English-speaking or Spanish-speaking students. Of course, in order to achieve this goal, mastering these foreign languages as well as my own mother tongue is essential. In other words, becoming a teacher requires strong language skills, which I have acquired throughout my studies. Nevertheless, this profession also requires a lot of practice.

In order to acquire the practical experience requested for teaching, I have applied for the “Emploi d’Avenir professeur” , which is a programme the French government created in 2012 for scholarship students, under the age of 25 and between the second year of Bachelor’s degree and the first year of Master’s degree. This program is aimed at making the integration of young people into the world of teaching easier. Indeed, it allows students to perform paid educational functions, while being assisted by a tutor. After my admission based on an application file, by the “Rectorat de Paris” (Local Education Authority), (action datée)I was have been posted/assigned/appointed to the Junior High School “X” , led (me paraît bizarre) by Mrs X. Therefore, my contract extends from November 15th, 2013 until September 31st, 2014. Besides, I have benefited from a timetable that completely fits with my academic schedule.

My tasks
When I joined the educational team last November, I had to provide French tutoring in an entirely autonomous and independent way. In other words, the class and pupils management are under my own responsibility and I can make my own educational choices, provided that they meet the pupils’ needs. Thus, I am in charge of two groups of year 10 pupils and three groups of year 7 pupils, that is to say, roughly, 45 pupils, in total. Moreover, I provide 10 hours of tuition a week, so approximately 3 hours every other day. Furthermore, when I arrived at (started working at) this Junior High School, I had to assess the level of each pupil I was in charge so as to create lessons adapted to the pupil’s needs. Thus, the lessons suit the work pace of each pupil and they are structured according to the pupil’s difficulties, which are very significant: dyslexia, dysorthographia, concentration problems, and so on.

Year 7 (French “6ème”)
Concerning the year 7 pupils, I had to go back over the basics of French, too fragile, namely: grammar, conjugation, spelling and vocabulary. Practical exercises always illustrate every theatrical lesson and pupils are encouraged to participate actively in order to progress. Moreover, these courses are aimed (at + ing) to help them to improve not only their written expression (for instance: write a short text following the instructions, use properly the different tenses, and so on) but also their oral expression (read clearly and audibly, listen to the classmates, etc.).

Year 10 (French “3ème”)
Year 10 pupils prepare to take the "Diplôme National du Brevet" (DNB) examination, which is the first diploma given to French students,(some kind of O'levels or GCSE) and attests of basic levels in major high school disciplines including French. That is why, the tutoring focuses on the exercises specific to this diploma, namely: reading comprehension, dictation, rewriting and essay. Moreover, during these courses, I review every aspect of the French language such as: the parsing of sentences (clauses, natures and function of words), the conjugation, lexical notions (stylistic devices, language registers, etc.), lexical fields (different types of vocabulary) and also spelling (agreements, punctuation, prefixes, suffixes, etc.).

The educational team
Since the beginning of this teaching experience, three French teachers supervise(present perfect avec since) me, namely Mrs X, Mrs X and Mrs X, who is also my official tutor. These teachers often give me advice and feedbacks about how to manage a class, which course material to use, and so on. I am constantly in touch with them (emails, phone calls or short meetings). These ladies have always been available and approachable. Moreover, they have done their best to help me during this experience, so I am very grateful to them. Otherwise, I have also worked with both Senior Education Advisor, namely Mrs X and X who help me to manage the pupils.

Conclusion
To conclude, the “EAP” was the most exciting and rewarding experience I have ever done in my life. Actually, thanks to this programme, I could have a more practical approach of the teacher’s roles by being completely immersed into an education community. I have discovered a profession both constructive and rewarding which allows to share our knowledge but also to help pupils (to) progress and learn from them.
Moreover, I am very glad to have participated in the “EAP” programme because I have gained greater experience and new skills. In fact, thanks to this working experience, I have learned to meet pupils’ needs in order to help them (to)(les 2 sont justes) progress. I have also learned to take on a moderate/balanced behaviour in front of the class: firm without being tyrannical and relaxed without being permissive. Sometimes, it can be very hard to manage pupils’ behaviour, so in this case, I have learned to keep my self-control and to be tactful while being firm so as to be respected. I realized that, regarding teaching, it is all about striking a happy medium. In addition, working with children taught me to be more responsible and autonomous. I have also improved my knowledge of French and I have discovered how a Junior High School works.
Finally, this first teaching experience was very positive and beneficial for me – an experience to be renewed next year if it matches with my academic schedule. To put it in a nutshell, this experience strengthens my decision to become a teacher and I will endeavour to do my best to fulfil my ambition.

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de nayah, postée le 02-04-2014 à 22:40:07 (S | E)
Merci beaucoup pour ces corrections. Je vais faire les modifications nécessaires.

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de nayah, postée le 04-04-2014 à 12:55:51 (S | E)
J'aurais encore besoin d'aide pour ce rapport s'il vous plait.

Je voulais traduire la phrase :"Puisque je ne pouvais pas faire un stage pendant les vacances d'été, j'ai demandé une dérogation"
"Since I could not do an internship during summer holidays, I have requested a dispensation", cela est-il correct s'il vous plait?
Et traduire littéralement "rapport d"expérience" par "experience report" est-il exact s'il vous plait?
Merci pour votre aide.

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de gerondif, postée le 04-04-2014 à 18:46:24 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
"Puisque je ne pouvais pas faire un stage pendant les vacances d'été, j'ai demandé une dérogation"
"Since I could not do an internship during the summer holidays, I have requested a dispensation", cela est-il correct s'il vous plait?
I asked for a dispensation (une dispense me paraît différente d'une dérogation mais le dictionnaire en ligne donne ce mot pour dérogation...)

Et traduire littéralement "rapport d"expérience" par "experience report" est-il exact s'il vous plait?
Eh bien quand on tape "experience report" sous google, on voit pas mal de sujets ayant cette expression, donc ça se dit.

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de bluestar, postée le 04-04-2014 à 19:03:39 (S | E)
Bonjour..

Gerondif has done all the 'heavy lifting' here, but on a minor point you should look again at one of the dates: "....until September 31st, 2014"

Réponse: Rapport d'expérience/aide de nayah, postée le 04-04-2014 à 23:47:30 (S | E)
Merci pour ces corrections =)

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux