Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Bac/Idée de progrès (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Bac/Idée de progrès
Message de inayagdrd posté le 13-04-2014 à 21:31:35
Bonsoir,

Voici donc ma dernière fiche notion pour mon oral de mardi 15. Je me suis beaucoup servi de ce que j'avais mis dans mes autres fiches. Qu'en pensez-vous? Mon professeur nous indiquait de ne parler dans cette notion que de Fair Trade et Microfinance, mais du coup pour un exposé de 5 minutes c'était un peu léger ...
Je suis preneuse de tout conseil sur la forme.
Merci d'avance!
Bonne soirée à vous

I. Introduction
So I’m going to present you the notion of « the idea of progress ». First of all I’m going to give a definition. The idea of progress basically consist in believing that the world can become better un terms of art, sciences, technology and liberty. But a progress isn’t always good, it can be a negativ progress. Now I’m going to develop several aspect of the notion, firstly we will talk about fair trade and Microfinance, secondly we will present Apple with Steeve Jobs, and thirdly we will interest in machismo.

II. Presentation
To start I’m going to explicate what are Fair trade and Microfinance. Fair trade is an exchange system based on the objective of a better equity in the conventional trade. The purpose is to remunerate more the productor and banish middle man. While microfinance consist to loan a little sum of money, in general to person in need, promoting the development of work activities in order to improve living conditions. Nowadays those sort of help are more often in countries of South because it help to develop in a lot of areas. Because they are poor, a little sum of money is going to help a lot ! For exemple it contribute to improve education, to improve acces to health, and also to improve work condition (more security, better tools ect). But those system arn't so develop because price are higher and people aren’t so sensitize to it. It is a real pity because those sum of money doesn’t change a lot for us but it did for them, and mainly they pay back in 97% of case.

Now in opposition, we are going to talk about Steeve Jobs and the creation of Apple. Steeve Jobs founded Apple in 1976. Who would have guess that he will change the life of billions of people ? He wasn’t the first of class, no, far of that ! He must was the dunce ! But he mainly was a visionnary and a revolutionner. His currency was « Think different ». He is the symbol of the 21st century he permited to make continue the american dream. He created the first personal computer; Apple II in 1977, it was a success and a revolution ! In 2001, the first Ipod was saled, apple embarked in portable media player, today they are the first saler on this sector. He also is the precursor of Smartphone and tablet. He improve our dayly living, trade, relation ship ect

The last point I’m going to develop is the progress of Machismo. It is present in a lot of context, for exemple at the office, at home, in politics. Indeed, the difference of salary between men and women is sometimes doubled ! However there is more and more laws to reduce those inequalities. But in a household whereas women work, this is her who is doing the meal, who is clean up home. This is a contradiction with the fact that there is an increasing numbers of families where there is an HOUSEMEN !!
We studied this point of the notion in spanish class to show us that the progress in this case is approximatly non-existent or negativ. It was a document where the men were on the sofa and was told her wife « eh, brings me my beer now i’m so tired of my day » and she was giving the shower to child, preparing the meal, clean up the bedroom wearing her work’re clothes !

III. Conclusion
We can conclude by saying that the notion of "the idea of progress" is a very large notion which could countain positiv or negativ point. Truely a progress can be good in some case and bad in others. For exemple the education of children with tablet isn’t, in point of view, good because child should could learn basically and no on screan because they now no diferenciate the real life of the virtual ; furthermore they doesn’t how to occupe themselfe without those technologic things. This amazing progress has also a negativ side.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 13-04-2014 21:35
Usage d'un traducteur en ligne.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux