Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral /Myths and heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral /Myths and heroes
Message de knicks posté le 01-05-2014 à 15:52:39 (S | E | F)
Salut Bonjour tout le monde
Pouvez-vous me donner votre avis sur mon texte s'il vous plaît?(je le trouve un peu court) et m'indiquer les différentes corrections à faire?
Merci d'avance pour votre aide

The Notion myths and heroes
Intro:
I am going to talk about the notion of myths and heroes. First of all, I would like to give a quick definition of that notion. Briefly, a myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition or a false notion. Then, a hero is a person admired for his achievements, noble qualities and great courage. Moreover, they can be fictional like Superman, Batman, or real.
Now, I propose we look at a question: « Why a society does it need heroes »
To answer this question, we will start by heroes allow us to dream and then a model of success for the society.
I. Heroes allow us to dream
From a first point, they offer a dream world with a different world where the laws of nature and man are not the same as on Earth. For example Harry Potter written by Joanne Rowling. This is a fantasy series because magic is present in the world where Harry lives. Or superman that dream every child because it has the power to fly
But the heroes are not just in the series. Many heroes are in real life for example Martin Luther King was fought throughout his life for the rights of black.
II. A model of success for the society
We need heroes because it allows us to dream. The heroes are not what they superpower but the simple people who fight for a certain cause. For example elson Mandela is fought all his life for racial equality or so firefighters who are almost sacrificed their lives for people at risk for for example attacks of the twin tower in New York on 11 September 2011.
Conclusion:
In conclusion, societies create myths and heroes to dream the best of the world, imagine perfection. And thereafter, it throws these fictional heroes in real life to have models and progress in the right direction. I think the heroes are a good way to set goals in life, to have an example to follow when we are lost. The desire of the unreal, dreams can also be a good point but be aware the difference between reality and fiction.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 01-05-2014 15:55

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux