Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/ my routine (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

Ce sujet est fermé. Vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

Oral/ my routine
Message de hyona16 posté le 07-05-2014 à 22:57:44
Bonjour,
j'ai un oral d'anglais bientôt; j'ai essayé au maximum de me corriger mais pouvez-vous me dire s'il y a encore des erreurs s'il vous plaît?. Le thème est My Routine, my friends and my family.
Merci d'avance pour votre aide.

I get up every day at 6 am to go to the class exept weekends. I get ready from 6 am at 7:30 am. At 7:30 I go to the bus. From 7:30 am to 8:20 I'm in the bus. In the bus, I'm with my friends childhood We listen to the music and we speak. I arrive at school at 8:20 am I join my friends Angèle Justine Coralie Ohélie Clara and others to say hello and speak. I'm often with them. From 8:25 to 12:35 I'm in class. At 10:20 I have one hours for eat? At 13:35 I go back to the class. From 13:35 to 16:40 I'm in class. At 16:40 The class are finish. I wait the bus as far as 17: pm. I go back home. I eat and I watch television. At 18 pm I do my homework. After I stay in my room with my sister for tell ours a day or listen to the music togetther and play with my dog. My sister often listens to me, she give the advice for my help. On tuesdays night I fetch Angèle for go to the dance. I go back gome at 19:45 pm. Angèle is my best friend. I know her for three years. After the dance, I eat. Then I watch TV. I have to go to sleep at 22h. On wednesdays, I finish the class at 13h35. Often, the afternoon I do my homework and I see my friends or I watch the movie with my sister. On Saturday I get up at 9h for go to the shopping with my mother and my sister. We go back hom at 13h. The afternoon I see my friends or I do my homework. Every other Saturday I am going to have dinner at my grandparents. They live in Bonneval. When I go at my grands parents I see often my oncle and my aunt. When the weater is beautiful I'll make strolls with my family. My sister loves take the pictures of landscapes so I accompanny her. , I get up to 11h I watch Tv, I am on my computer, I work or I benefit with my sister for follow my american series under titled in French. We are used to following Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Pretty little liars and other. It's really a good moment of complicity enven if it is only to look at series. This allow me to impose a little my oral compréhension.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2014 22:59

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-05-2014 16:02
La correction toute prête ayant été déjà lue je ne supprime pas le message. Je ferme cependant ce topic.

Réponse: Oral/ my routine de spacecadet, postée le 08-05-2014 à 12:46:56
Hello!

Je ne suis pas bilingue ni professeur, juste une autre élève dans le tas... Donc il se peut que je fasse aussi des erreurs. Mais je vais essayer de t'aider comme je peux.

I wake up everyday at 6 am to go to school, except on weekends. I get ready from 6 am at 7:30 am. At 7:30 am I go to the bus. From 7:30 am to 8:20 am I'm on the bus. On the bus I sit next to my childhood friends and we listen to music and talk. I arrive at school at 8:20 and I join my friends Angèle Justine Coralie Ohélie Clara and others to say hello and speak. I'm often with them. From 10:20 to 13:35 we eat. School finishes at 16:40 pm and I have to wait for the bus until 17 pm to go home. Once at home, I eat and watch television. At 18 pm I do my homework and when it's done I stay in my room with my sister and we talk about how went our day. We also listen to music sometimes and play with my dog. My sister and I are really close, she listens to me and she is here to give me advice too when I need help. On Tuesdays Angèle and I go to our dance class and when I go back home it is 19:45. Angèle is my best friend and I have known her for three years. After dance, I eat and then watch TV again. I have to go to sleep around 22 pm. On Wednesdays school is over at 13:35 so I often use the spare time to do my homework and see my friends or watch movies with my sister. This Saturday for example, I woke up around 9 am to go shopping with my mother and sister. We went back home around noon in order to eat and the afternoon I saw my friends and did my homework. But on every other Saturday, I have dinner at my grandparents who live in Bonneval. I often see my uncle there and my aunt. When the weather is nice, we all go for a walk. My sister loves to take pictures of the landscapes so we all go with her. On Sundays, I wake up around 11 am and I usually watch TV or using my computer. I also work or watch series with my sister. She likes to watch American series with French subtitles. We are used to watch Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, among others. Even if it is a banal thing to do, it is a really good moment of complicity. Besides, that activity allows me to improve my English.

J'espère t'avoir aidé, si tu as des questions n'hésite pas à les poser, je te répondrai (dans la mesure du possible).
Have a nice day and good luck for your oral exam! (:

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 08-05-2014 16:02

Réponse: Oral/ my routine de hyona16, postée le 08-05-2014 à 12:54:01
Merci beaucoup pour ton aide (:

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux