Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral /Idea of progress

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral /Idea of progress
Message de lea1771 posté le 21-06-2014 à 17:44:19 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous!
je suis nouvelle sur ce forum et j'ai besoin d'aide pour mon oral dU Bac... est-ce que vous pourriez me donner votre avis et me corriger si jamais j'ai fait des fautes (il y en a sûrement ).
Merci pour vos réponses.

NOTION 3 / The idea of progress / tech-less world.

I’m gone talk about the idea of progress, first of all let me defin what is the progress: It’s the idea that the world can become increasingly better in terms of science, technology, modernization, liberty, democracy, quality of life.... Today we are surrounded by technological material to a point that they are part of our daily lives. That's why we can ask the question: is it possible live without any form of technology? We are going to answer this question in two times : first we’ll see that for us it ‘s just unthinkable to live without it, and in a second time we’ll see that some people have succedeed to live without it.

For the teenagers thechnologie devices are a part of their lives, indeed we were born with the TV, the computer and the cell phones, so it’s something almost natural ! we can see how hard it’s for us to leave our technology devices for few day in an article that talk about an experience in an american school. This experience is, for some days (three or four), students of this school mustn’t use technological devices, which means no cell-phone, no computer, no television, no music… After this experience, a lots of students explain us that they failed from the first day ! for a big part of them it was because they can’t stay away from the Internet, dying to see the new current events and notifications on facebook or because they sent messages to their friends… Some of them had appreciated the expériences because it helped them to see the world by anohter point of view… The others thinks that this experince was not a bad experience, but it is not an experience that they can manage…

Technology had it limits, indeed we saw in class the reaction of four persons that lived a blackout in New York. They happen when electricity go off. It comes unexpectedly that’s why at the begining a lot of persons didn’t know how to react to this.. Throughout of the day people start to organize : they put candles in the Streets for enlighted them and to heat up food and to share it. These blackout permit for these four people to see how human are solidary in a period of problem, they all meet new people that was infact their neighboors. It shows us how we're today dependant of technology. Many things require electricity to function and in the case of the Blackout, the society get paralised.

That's why some people have started to think about the danger of a world like that. They are fed up to live a life like that, to be alienated to tecnology For example, the document which is entitled "Man outside his yurt”, shows a man standing in front of his yurt and leaning on his broomstick in a clearing in the middle of a forest. He must be a tesh-less activist because he doesn't want to use new techonologies and has decided to go back to nature-back to the wild.

To sum up I don’t think a Tech-less world is possible nowadays, we can try but I think when you have always lived with technology you can’t do without, maybe it is possible for some people but I think for teenagers of our generation it is very difficult. Lot of people are addicted but as we’ve juste see some can live without.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 21-06-2014 18:08

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux