Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction /Oral Stage

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction /Oral Stage
Message de caro123 posté le 29-03-2015 à 17:53:22 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous et à toute.
J'ai besoin d'aide pour vérifier mon texte que je vais présenter à mon oral d'anglais.
Pourriez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît ?

I'm currently doing a BTS CGO in ... in sandwich course. I did my training period at ... since 9 September 2012. For this training, I spent 3 days a week in a company and the rest to school. My job involves studying accounting in a professional environment.
... is a trading company, located in ..., specializing in the manufacture of wooden doors. She is part of the Group ... since 2004 and with them; the company sells blocks doors with locks and doors frames.
My tasks were mainly oriented on the accounting management of sales and purchases. But I have also to apply my knowledge on tax and legal matters:
-During my first year of training, my job began by selling part with customers. With a colleague, we provide daily processing of payments and clearing of the debtors accounts. Moreover, it’s important to do a telephone reminder for reduce late payment and to watch every modification of customers assurance.
This work has taught me to know customers and to better understand the functioning of commercial company with accounting program.

-During my second year, I made the purchase part with suppliers. My main mission was the processing invoices inter-group with locks and doors frames. I had to register, check and pay invoices. After that, I could help for treatment of other suppliers' invoices: wood supplies, office supplies, but also employment agency (Manpower).

To conclude, this work experience has been beneficial for my professional life and for prepare my diploma. It allowed me to discover operation in an accounting service. I acquired new accounting techniques and that helps me to understand better my lessons. In future, I would like make a three year degree in the accounting to develop my knowledge of accounting. If I had choice, I would take this in sandwich course. Even if it’s more difficult with schedules, it’s better to learn to work.

Merci d'avance pour vos idées et vos réponses.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-03-2015 18:58

Réponse: Correction /Oral Stage de here4u, postée le 29-03-2015 à 18:15:52 (S | E)
Hello !
I'm currently doing a BTS CGO in ... in on a sandwich course (= or co-op course and Canadian.). I did my training period at ... since 9 September 2012. For this training, I spent 3 days a week in a company and the rest to school. My job involves studying accounting in a professional environment.
... is a trading company, located in ..., specializing in the manufacture of wooden doors. She is part of the XXX Group ... since 2004 and with them;? the company sells blocks doors with locks and doors frames.
My tasks were mainly oriented on the accounting management of sales and purchases. But I have also to apply my knowledge on tax and legal matters:
-During my first year of training, my job began by selling part with customers?????. With a colleague, we provide daily processing of payments and clearing of the debtors accounts. Moreover, it’s important to do a telephone reminder for reduce late payment and to watch every modification of customers assurance.
This work has taught me xxx to know customers and to better understand the functioning of commercial company with xx accounting program.

-During my second year, I made the purchase part??? with suppliers. My main mission was the processing invoices inter-group (word order) with locks and doors frames. I had to register, check and pay invoices. After that, I could help for the treatment of other suppliers' invoices: wood supplies, office supplies, but also employment agency (Manpower).

To conclude, this work experience has been beneficial for my professional life and for prepare my diploma. It allowed me to discover operation in an accounting service. I acquired new accounting techniques and that helps me to understand better my lessons. (word order)In the future, I would like XX make a three year degree in the accounting to develop my knowledge of accounting(Yes!). If I had X choice, I would take this in sandwich course too. Even if it’s more difficult with schedules, it’s better to learn XXX to work.

Blue = wrong
green = suggestion
XXX= missing element
kkkkkk= very clumsy

Hope it helped !

Réponse: Correction /Oral Stage de caro123, postée le 29-03-2015 à 19:03:23 (S | E)
Hello here4u !
Thank you for your help.
There are many blue words, there are a lot of problems...
I will change this text, where to start? Green words !!lol

Réponse: Correction /Oral Stage de here4u, postée le 29-03-2015 à 22:03:36 (S | E)
Hello !
Believe me... there aren't many! but there are a few big ones which hurt me a lot... Please, correct them!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux