Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/immigration

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/immigration
Message de dradra78 posté le 18-02-2016 à 17:43:09 (S | E | F)
Bonjour !
Je devais faire un sujet sur l'immigration en anglais, et est-ce que vous pourriez me dire, si vous le voulez, s'il y a des fautes dans ce texte.
Merci pour vos réponses.

Topic 2: Telling the immigration of a loved
At present, immigration is at the heart of current events particularly in Europe. But immigration was also important during the Second World War. Here we will talk about immigration from my great-grandparents, who immigrated due in France, because of the German invasion in September 1939 in Poland.
These are my grandparents who told me the story of immigration to my great-grandparents. My great grandmother, pregnant and my great grandfather, suspected that something dramatic was going to happen, but when, and by whom? Nobody knew. Up to this date, which will remain forever in their minds, September 18, 1939, they decided to leave Poland in haste because he knew their time was running out. They crossed from country to country to escape the German offensive. But, arrived at the Winter 40, and the border between Switzerland and France, my great grandmother, then realizes she is expecting a baby, and should go to the hospital emergency. Everything is going very well and had my grandmother, with this baby, my great grand-parents asked French nationality with luck, my great grandparents were successful, after many battles, they managed to acquire French nationality, and managed to be able to live in France, happy and serene.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 18-02-2016 21:35

Réponse: Correction/immigration de gerondif, postée le 18-02-2016 à 19:05:16 (S | E)
Bonsoir
erreurs en bleu, corrections en vert
Topic 2: Telling the immigration of a loved one

At present, immigration is at the heart of current events particularly in Europe. But immigration was also important during the Second World War. Here we will talk about immigration from my great-grandparents, who immigrated due in France, because of the German invasion in September 1939 in Poland.
These are my grandparents who told me the story of (mettre un cas possessif) immigration to my great-grandparents. My great grandmother, pregnant and my great grandfather suspected that something dramatic was going to happen, but when, and by whom? Nobody knew. Up to(Until) this date, which will remain forever in their minds, September 18, 1939, they decided to leave Poland in haste because he (plutôt they) knew their time was running out. They crossed from country to country(several countries) to escape the German offensive. But, arrived at the Winter 40, and the (traduisez:lorqu'il atteignirent la frontière en hiver en 1940) border between Switzerland and France, my great grandmother, then realizes(prétérit) she is(prétérit) expecting a baby, and should go to the hospital emergency. Everything is going(prétérit simple irrégulier) very well and had my grandmother, with this baby(remettez ça en ordre, ça ne veut rien dire) , my great grand-parents asked for French nationality and with luck(fortunately) , my great grandparents were successful, after many battles, they managed to acquire French nationality, and managed to be able to live in France, happy and serene.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux