Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Oral/Myths and Heroes

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Oral/Myths and Heroes
Message de karev666 posté le 16-04-2016 à 18:24:08 (S | E | F)
Bonsoir,
je passe un oral blanc la semaine prochaine et j'aimerais avoir de l'aide pour corriger mes erreurs s'il vous plait.
Merci d'avance.

I'm going to talk about « Myths and hereos ». To begin with, I'd like to give a definition of this notion. To my mind a myth can be defined as a story about gods or heroes, it can be a popular belief or a tradition. And a hero can be a mythological figure, a person who is admired for his achievements, a superhero or maybe an icon. I will talk about the place of heroes in our society. So, I will try to answer this question : who can be considered as a hero ?
First of all, I will talk about the term of hero in general, then I will speak of the modern heroes and finally I will show the real heroes of the daily life.

First, there are two category of hero : ficticious and real. I'm going to talk about real person who became hero. A hero is frequently a symbol who embodies something or someone. A hero stay in our memories thanks to his ideas, his values, his bravery, etc... A hero can be arouse admiration because of his pesonality, the values his upholds like justice, liberty, etc...
I think that everybody can become hero doing little things which make the world a better place.

Secondly, I'm going to present two person who can be considered as heroes thanks to a field that they have revolutionized : the technology. I would like to talk about Steve Jobs. He was a famous businessman and one of the co founder of Apple. He started to create computers in his garage and he finished his career at the head of the biggest tech firm in the world. In this article from Daily Nation published in 2011, Mr. Jobs give us a lesson : he said that ''with passion, imagination and daring, everything is possible for one who wants to defy convention''.
Now I’m going to talk about Jeff Bezos, he’s the founder of Amazon, a shopping website online. We studied a newspaper article of the Time written by Bill Gates. In this article Bill Gates described Jeff Bezos as a true pioneer in the field of electronics, he also wrote that he was one of the very first entrepreneurs to make a big bet on electronic; he started to create Amazon when a lot of people didn’t yet even know what the internet was. At the end of the article Bill Gates mentions one of the biggest inventions of Jeff Bezos, the Kindle, this is an electronic book, this invention revolutionizes the way to people buy and read a book. Bill Gates expressed his admiration for Jeff Bezos, he described him as determined and visionary.

More, they are others heroes in the society as this painting by Tom Palmer. In the foreground we can see firemen clearing out the rubble caused by the crashing of two planes into the Twin Towers on september, 9th 2001. Then abovewe have the portraits of the heroes of that day : firemen and policemen of New-York City.
The two big portraits depict men who look serious, brave, strong and determined to serve their nations and save, rescue citizens lives.

To conclude, I think that Steve Jobs and Jeff Bezos can be considered as modern heroes because they brought something new to the society, they are also an example for the younger generations because they have work hard to reach their goal. Because of the bravery and heroism of these firefighters, many people got to safety. Approximately 250 firefighters sacrificed their own lives to save others. Their actions will never be forgotten. So, to answer my problematic, everyone can be considered as a hero, just believe in ourselves like Steve Jobs.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 16-04-2016 22:10

Réponse: Oral/Myths and Heroes de laure95, postée le 17-04-2016 à 10:44:11 (S | E)
Bonjour,
First, there are two category (pluriel)of hero (pluriel)
- I'm going to talk about (article) real person who became (article)hero.
- A hero stay (conjugaison + pas le bon verbe ici)in our memories
- A hero can be arouse: mal construit.
-the values his upholds
- I think that everybody can become (article) hero

-Secondly, I'm going to present two person (pluriel)
- the technology: pas d'article.
- Mr. Jobs give us a lesson :conjugaison.
- he said that ''with passion, imagination and daring, everything is possible for one who wants to defy convention'': explique.
- when a lot of people didn’t yet (pas à la bonne place)even know what the internet was.
-, this invention revolutionizes (present perfect)the way to (enlever TO)people buy and read a book.

- More (moreover), they are (they are = ils sont)others heroes in the society
-Then abovewe have the portraits of the heroes of that day : firemen and policemen of New-York City.

- because they brought (present perfect)something new to the society,
- because they have work (have + participe passé)hard to reach their goal.

Réponse: Oral/Myths and Heroes de karev666, postée le 17-04-2016 à 12:13:37 (S | E)
Merci pour votre correction. Bonne journée.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux