Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Text /new words

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Text /new words
Message de zahira posté le 21-02-2017 à 00:03:04 (S | E | F)
Hello
How can you find What do you think of my text? are there any mistakes? actually , I found some new words in a book that I am reading in English , and I used them in this text .

One day , I went to the shore , i was diging a little pit in the sand.Suddenly , i saw my cousin leila , i was astonished , i stared a lot at her , i demand to my sister to pinch me .I wondered if she comes from england to the beach without visiting us first , I chuckle. my sister ,me and her were craving to eat (it was time for lunch) but , we practice sport first till we were gasping , then we head to a near restaurant , my cousin gave me a beautifull book which is "the adversary secret " of agatha christy , i was motivated to fathom this book , a whirl came ,squaerly we went to the beach and played until the lurk of the last solar beam, we passed time looking the sky . wow what is a idiosycrasy panorama, Finally ,we return to home .

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 21-02-2017 06:23
You have to write I, not i

Réponse : Text /new words de here4u, postée le 21-02-2017 à 09:38:49 (S | E)
Hello Zahira !

Yes!Lucile is right to insist ! If you don't capitalize "I", that's a mistake!

One day , I went to the shore = a beach? , i was diging a little pit in the sand.Suddenly , i saw my cousin leila , i was astonished , i stared a lot at her(why did you stare at her? "staring" is rude...) , i demand voc= FAUX AMI= EXIGER; + temps! to my sister to pinch me .I wondered if she comes= temps from england to the beach without visiting us first , I chuckle. my sister ,me and her =très maladroit! ) were craving to eat (it was time for lunch) but , we practice = voc + tempssport first till we were gasping , then we head to a near restaurant , my cousin gave me a beautifull book which is "the adversary secret " of agatha christy , i was motivated to fathom (trop fort ici!)this book , a whirl came from where? just like that,squaerly= not English. ) we went to the beach and played until the lurk of the last solar beam,= français traduit qui n'est pas anglais!) we passed time looking XX the sky . wow what is a idiosycras nom! panorama,not English! Finally ,we return to home .

Revoir toutes les majuscules ... Attention aussi au passé de narration ... Ne pas utiliser des mots pour les "placer" si le contexte ne s'y prête pas ... Essayer de penser en anglais et de ne pas traduire du français. Courage !

Réponse : Text /new words de gerondif, postée le 21-02-2017 à 09:41:10 (S | E)
Hello,
I wondered if or I wondered why ?
Agatha Christie

Réponse : Text /new words de phil512, postée le 21-02-2017 à 11:41:58 (S | E)
Hello
You won't want to keep "diging", will you (spelling).
That's an easy one to correct😊

Réponse : Text /new words de lemagemasque, postée le 21-02-2017 à 20:18:05 (S | E)
Hello!
Adjectives ending with the affix -ful doesn't take a double -l- : meaningful, rightful, playful... Only "full" (My dreams are full of colours/colourful/I'm full up) takes two.

Phil512 : Won't want is an interesting pleonasm.

See you!

Réponse : Text /new words de phil512, postée le 23-02-2017 à 20:06:37 (S | E)
Hello lemagemasque,
Thanks... and apologies (not my best day, I wasn't too happy either). But afterwards, I found it interesting too😊

Hello zahira,
Let me put it this way :
You won't keep "diging", will you. (spelling)
That's an easy one to correct😊

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Forum anglais: Questions sur l'anglais

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux