Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/curriculum vitae

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/curriculum vitae
Message de chlochlo posté le 17-01-2018 à 17:54:03 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody!
I'm trying to find somebody (if possible from England ) that can help me to correct my curriculum vitae in English. I tried to make my best. Please help me, I would appreciate all advice !
Thank you very much.
Chloé

WORK EXPERIENCES
RESEARCH OFFICER • EUROPE ÉTUDES, JE • NOV 2017 – TODAY
Analysis of raw data and writing of the studies of the Junior-Enterprise Europe Etudes. Design of market studies (but also satisfaction, launch and competition studies). Oral defense of the report with the customers.

HELPER • EXECUTIVE RETREATS • JULY – AUG 2017
In Australia (Queensland), unpaid job.
Maintenance of luxury villas, planning, hosting of customers.

CHILDRENS PARK MANAGER • xxx • APRIL – SEPT 2016
Hosting of customers, also in charge of the cash register and inventory management at xxx (indoor childrens park with inflatable game, food and birthday service).
Complete management in autonomy of the outdoor park located at the beach : xxx.

EDUCATION
MASTER GRANDE ÉCOLE • 2017-2021 • EM xxx
French-English route.
Courses taken : thorough accounting, applied financial mathematics and introduction to finance, statistics, strategic analysis.
Will to do a Master Accounting/Control/Finance in apprenticeship.

INTENSIVE FOUNDATION DEGREE • 2015-2017 • LYCÉE xxx
Intensive foundation degree, economics and business stream, in order to integrate a business school.

BACCALAUREATE • 2015 • LYCÉE xxx, FRANCE
Baccalaureate with honours, science stream.

INTERESTS
Rugby (3 years of practice and arbitration), extremes sports, classical litterature, travels (India, Australia).

SKILLS
Mastery of the Office Pack (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 17-01-2018 23:10

Réponse : Correction/curriculum vitae de dsmith, postée le 05-02-2018 à 18:43:14 (S | E)
Sorry I'm not British...but I will give you my thoughts:

WORK EXPERIENCES - normally here we keep it singular WORK EXPERIENCE
RESEARCH OFFICER • EUROPE ÉTUDES, JE • NOV 2017 – TODAY
Analysis of raw data and writing of the studies of the Junior-Enterprise (what is a Junior-Enterprise??) Europe Etudes. Design of market studies (but also satisfaction, launch and competition studies). Oral defense (Oral presentation of the report to the customers) of the report with the customers.

HELPER • EXECUTIVE RETREATS • JULY – AUG 2017
In Australia (Queensland), unpaid job.
Maintenance of luxury villas, planning, hosting of customers.

CHILDRENS PARK MANAGER • xxx • APRIL – SEPT 2016
Hosting of customers, also in charge of the cash register and inventory management at xxx (indoor childrens park with inflatable game, food and birthday service).
Complete management in autonomy of the outdoor park located at the beach : xxx.

EDUCATION
MASTER GRANDE ÉCOLE • 2017-2021 • EM xxx
French-English route.
Courses taken : thorough accounting (I don't understand what thorough accounting is and I work in finance and studied business), applied financial mathematics and introduction to finance, statistics, strategic analysis.
Will to do a Master Accounting/Control/Finance in apprenticeship.

INTENSIVE FOUNDATION DEGREE • 2015-2017 • LYCÉE xxx
Intensive foundation degree, economics and business stream (focus), in order to integrate (prepare for entry to) a business school.

BACCALAUREATE • 2015 • LYCÉE xxx, FRANCE
Baccalaureate with honours, science stream (focus).

INTERESTS
Rugby (3 years of practice (play) and arbitration (refereeing)), extremes (singular - extreme sports) sports, classical litterature, travels (singular - travel) (India, Australia).

SKILLS
Mastery of the Office Pack (Suite of programs) (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux