Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Application letter

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Application letter
Message de emerenziana posté le 04-11-2009 à 11:11:48 (S | E | F)

Bonjour à tous,
Hello everybody,

Je fais appel à vos lumières pour relire cette lettre de motivation (Cf ci-dessous).
I need some help before sending this application letter (please see below).

Par avance, merci pour votre aide.
Thanks in advance for your contribution.

Cordialement,
Best regards

Catherine

PS : au fait, ça veut dire quoi "EMT" et "CEO" ?
PD: by the way, what does "EMT" stand for? And "CEO"?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir OR Madam,

RE: EXECUTIVE ASS

I am writing to apply for the post of EMT/ Bilingual Executive Assistant to the CEO, advertised on xxx.

As you will see in my enclosed CV, I have nearly five years experience in this post, including 9 months as a Bilingual Personal Assistant to the Director and Deputy Director of the Sustainable Development Chair, at Sciences Po. I thus could acquire solid competences in this field. I was responsible for the translating of the response to a call for bid and for the management of day-to-day enquiries or invitations. Being the Assistant to the Director and Deputy Director, I had charge of keeping their schedules, making travel arrangements and dealing with their numerous emails. I was constantly in contact with foreign speakers from universities, embassies, associations, foundations and organizations, being myself working with a small team.

Before that, I started helping my mother to sell a collection of antiques before she retires, and, at the same time, I put my back into writing bilingual educational books in French and English, or Spanish, or Italian.

I decided to set about a Masters degree in “Foreign Languages” specialized in English and Spanish in order to create my own company providing translating services. After 8 years, I lost my main customer and had to stop.

Previously, I worked in various companies as an Assistant – Translator and made language-learning trips in England and Spain.

I am attracted by the fields which call for multilingual contacts, organization and logistics, and therefore I think (thus to fit to the person that you seek) I can meet your requirements.

Your company offers the possibility to work mostly in English and in a humanitarian and international atmosphere. I think that I can be an asset for your company because I can speak 4 languages and I used to have excellent working relationships.

I am serious, organized and I put a lot of effort into fulfilling the missions which are entrusted to me. In addition, conscientious natured, I have the capacity to adapt easily to new contexts and I have a good team spirit.

I can be available for interview at your convenience, and look forward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 04-11-2009 12:06
Divers

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux