Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Cover letter

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter
Message de loupevivante posté le 07-03-2010 à 02:39:32 (S | E | F)

Could you help me to correct this cover letter. Thank you!

March 8, 2010

Subject: Job posting #xxx

To whom it may concern,
I’m writing this letter to apply for the position of medical receptionist, which was advertised on xxxxx this March 3, 2010. It was with great pleasure that I acquainted myself with this job vacancy in your enterprise because of my interest about your organization and healthcare industry.

This position of medical receptionist in the health domain closely corresponds to my competencies field, regarding to my training and my working experiences. My collegial education in Nature Sciences joins to my five years participation to the International studies program allows me to develop an excellent organisation skill and great communication ability, either speech or writing. In addition, my working experience as a tennis coach with the Tennis de Rimouski Corporation gives me the opportunity to acquire a certain ease relatively to public relationships. Besides, I have a lot of knowledge relating to informatics concerning programs exploitation as well as quick data capture.

Because of the required demands to hold such a position, I consider that I have the necessary experiences to carry this mandate through. My personal skills twin to my huge motivation will see to it that I will get the privilege to contribute to your company’s objectives and mission realisation.

I sincerely want to thank you for the attention you turn to my request and my enclosed curriculum vitae. I will be glade provide you further information that you may require. I would appreciate the occasion to discuss with you in person in order to allow you to evaluation in a better way my candidature.

Yours truly

------------------
Modifié par bridg le 07-03-2010 06:53
divers

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux