Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

American civilization

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

American civilization
Message de loulouteliliche posté le 29-08-2010 à 13:05:48 (S | E | F)
Hello,
I'm reading American civilization it's so interesting ;but I don't have the different stimulus (reasons) to migration ,so can someone told tell me briefly these reasons please ?
Thank you.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-08-2010 13:54

Réponse: American civilization de benboom, postée le 29-08-2010 à 13:13:29 (S | E)

It's really very simple, and it can be said in one little word: money. No, I'm not kidding. You will see that in almost every case people came here (and still come here) for economic reasons. Some came for religious reasons too, of course, but look at the lessons you are reading and see what the underlying causes for emigration were; they were usually financial.

Réponse: American civilization de loulouteliliche, postée le 29-08-2010 à 13:22:33 (S | E)
Hi,
thank you for your response ,so I can say that the first stimulus is an economic one, that the second is religious :protestant dissenters were persecuted in England especially the puritans; wars between different nations without forgeting that America was considered as a land of opportunities .

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 29-08-2010 14:01

Réponse: American civilization de notrepere, postée le 31-08-2010 à 01:36:42 (S | E)
Hello!

I think it would be more accurate to say that America was seen as the land of opportunity and freedom. It is often said that America was founded on "religious freedom" first and foremost. As migrations continued over time, and especially after Independence from England, the reasons for migration began to change.

Cordialement

Réponse: American civilization de benboom, postée le 31-08-2010 à 02:35:18 (S | E)

protestant dissenters were persecuted in England especially the puritans

Umm...the English were not the only ones who persecuted people for religious reasons; don't forget the French. My own ancestors came from France to America because they were Huegenots; they were driven out of France in 1580.

Réponse: American civilization de may, postée le 31-08-2010 à 03:51:05 (S | E)
hhmmmmmm don't leave out political reasons

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 31-08-2010 08:20
That's part of History now

Réponse: American civilization de loulouteliliche, postée le 31-08-2010 à 07:33:41 (S | E)
Thank you for your responses;).
America was considered as a land of opportunities and freedom :the attraction to the new world or coutry where everything could be tires because they were no established system,no previleges ,no traditions ;so it was an increadible opportuniy to experement with new ides ,new tape of goverenement and with democracy .

Réponse: American civilization de lucile83, postée le 31-08-2010 à 08:39:09 (S | E)
Hello loulouteliliche,

If you have to write again an essay later, please propose your own work instead of asking members for ideas or internet links, which has to be your own research.
Thank you.

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

<< Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux