Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/application letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/application letter
Message de hurchathai posté le 25-02-2011 à 18:21:58 (S | E | F)
Hello,
If a native English speaker, could you help me to correct my application letter, it would be really great !!!
I'm not really good at English, so I am sorry if there will be a lot of work.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently studying in International Business school at XXX, a X-year undergraduate business program.

As a part of my courses, which involve working abroad to get international experiences, I have carried out a 3-month placement from October to December 2010 with the company XXX in XXX.

This rewarding experience makes me understand the importance of comprehending the culture of a country to succeed in my future career and has familiarized me with the English language

Also, I think finishing my university curriculum, directly, in XXX would be a good way of answering to my objectives and would be a source of motivation. Besides, getting a Bachelor degree in XXX would allow me to get an internationally recognized diploma and continue with a master degree .

That is why I am writing to inquire about the possibility of integrating a bachelor of business administration in your college. If this request seems to you feasible, could you, please, advice me about the way of doing ?

I Thank you, in advance, for your kind consideration to my application and look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience. If you need further information do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours faithfully,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-02-2011 19:28
+ forum

Réponse: Correction/application letter de may, postée le 27-02-2011 à 15:58:30 (S | E)
Hello,

If (need a subject+verb) a native English speaker, could you help me to correct my application letter, it would be really great/normally we say it would be greatly appreciated !!!

I am not a native one, however I could definitely give you some suggestions..

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am currently studying in/another preposition International Business school at/another preposition for city XXX, a X-year undergraduate business program.

As a part of my courses, which involve/singular subject working abroad to get international experiences, I have carried out/ past tense if it's over a 3-month (on-the-job training) placement from October to December 2010 with/another preposition the company XXX in XXX.

This rewarding experience makes me understand the importance of comprehending the culture of a country (to succeed) in order to be... in my future career and has familiarized me with the English language This sentence is too long. Could you revise it?

Also, I think finishing/completing would be better my university curriculum, directly, in XXX would be a good way of answering/responding? to my objectives and would be a source of motivation. Besides, getting a Bachelor degree in XXX would allow me to get an internationally/should be an adjective and put it after recognized recognized diploma and continue... with a master degree .

That is why I am writing to ...to inquire about the possibility of integrating a bachelor of business administration in your college. If this request seems to you/put after feasible feasible, could you, please, advice me about the way of doing/procedure ?

I Thank you, in advance, for your kind consideration to my application and I am look(ing) forward to hearing from you (at your earliest convenience/make another sentence if you want to put this phrase). If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact me at.....

There will be a follow-up correction from a native English speaker, j'espère..

Happy Sunday!

Réponse: Correction/application letter de hurchathai, postée le 27-02-2011 à 19:33:26 (S | E)
Je vous remercie May,c'est très gentil de votre part !
Je demandais, simplement, une personne anglophone afin de corriger la forme mais aussi le fond.
Et tu as corrigé la forme c'est parfait!
De plus, j'aime cette façon de corriger, tu peux t'apercevoir du nombre de fautes que tu fais, les corriger et apprendre!!!
Merci
Je vous souhaite une excellente semaine!
-------------------
Modifié par bridg le 01-03-2011 08:39

Réponse: Correction/application letter de may, postée le 01-03-2011 à 02:55:55 (S | E)
Bonsoir,
You're very . However, I hope there will be another touch from the native English speakers
Best wishes!

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux