Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Motivation/Flight attendant

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Motivation/Flight attendant
Message de aramia1 posté le 06-02-2012 à 17:50:27 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

je souhaite avoir votre avis (et vos propositions de correction) sur ma lettre de motivation pour un poste d’hôtesse de l'air. Par avance je vous remercie.
A bientôt.

Recently awarded the diploma of the Attestation of Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training, I look for an opportunity in the sector of the aeronautics.
I always wanted to become flight attendant.

My previous employment allowed me to increase my capacities to work as much in team as in a autonomous, responsible and organized way.

At the same time, my personal activities allowed me to develop my availability, my sense of the listening and the adaptability.

Convinced of my professional self-fulfillment in the exercise of this fascinating job, I shall be delighted to explain you during an interview my motivations to integrate your company and my desire to involve there.

Looking forward to a favorable answer, I am held at your disposal.

Yours sincerely,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-02-2012 17:55

Réponse: Motivation/Flight attendant de gerondif, postée le 06-02-2012 à 19:46:22 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

normalement, je devrais juste vous montrer vos erreurs...., j'ai corrigé en vert mais pas amélioré le texte parfois maladroit.

Dear.........,

I have recently been awarded the "Attestation of Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training" diploma,and so I am looking for an opportunity in the sector of the aeronautics.
I have always wanted to become a flight attendant.

My previous employment allowed me to increase my capacities to work as much in a team as in an autonomous, responsible and organized way.

At the same time, my personal activities allowed me to develop my availability, my sense of the listening and my adaptability.

Convinced of my professional self-fulfillment in the exercise of this fascinating job, I shall will(futur)//would (conditionnel) be delighted to explain to you during an interview my motivations to integrate your company and my desire to be involved in it.

Looking forward to a favorable answer, I am held at your disposal.

Yours sincerely,

Réponse: Motivation/Flight attendant de gerondif, postée le 06-02-2012 à 22:26:59 (S | E)
Bonsoir,

variante de votre lettre:

Dear Sir,

after recently passing the "Attestation of Cabin Crew Initial Safety Training" degree ,I am now looking for a job in aeronautics as I have always wanted to become a flight attendant.

My previous job gave me the opportunity to improve my abilities both in team work as well as in single work as I am autonomous, responsible and organized .

At the same time, my personal activities allowed me to develop my availability, my sense of listening and my adaptability.

Convinced of my professional self-fulfillment in the exercise of this fascinating job, I would be delighted to meet you for an interview and explain to you my motivation to integrate your company and my desire to be involved in it.

I hope you will give me a favorable answer.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux