Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help/cover letter

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Help/cover letter
Message de eve92300 posté le 09-02-2012 à 18:45:03 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody

I must give back a cover letter to go to Taiwan for a semester next year (to study). I really need to give back a good letter if I wanna be chosen.
I hope that some generous people would help me to achieve my goal.
Thank you for your help.

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,
As a student at the Institut Catholique de Paris for two years, I am considering leaving abroad a semester during my last year of Bachelor's degree. First, it can allow me to improve my knowledge of social sciences in another perspective than it currently is. Fascinated by political science and by economy, I would like to discover how these subjects are taught in a foreign country. To give an international size to my training by discovering another pedagogy and different intellectual references seems essential to me. Second, I think that such a stay can allow me to apprehend a different culture and to become familiar with another way of life and thought to acquire an incomparable open-mindedness.
Taiwan quickly appeared to me as an ideal destination. Imprint of a multitude of different cultural influences, Chinese, Japanese or aboriginal in particular, this island is the result of a fascinating millennium history which I want to discover deeply. Thanks to the variety of its landscapes, and its pleasant climate, it is possible (to devote to) the tourist activities all year long. The importance of Asia and China in the current geopolitical context also motivated my choice. Indeed, the situation and the particular relations between Taiwan and China during the previous decades made of Taiwan an excellent observatory for the study of China. To study the Chinese culture by remaining in a democratic and liberal country would be an important luck.
The Sun Yat-Sen University in Kaohsiung is prestigious in social sciences and well graded in international academic rank. The numerous courses provided will allow me to reach one of my main objectives: become bilingual. Furthermore, the catalog of available courses is vast and joins perfectly in my current program and my future orientations. For instance, the Institute of Political Science proposes some fascinating courses like: Taiwan Government and Politics or Deliberative Democracy, subjects which kindle my keen interest.
As a dynamic and serious student, I will know how to take advantage of this experience both in a human and in an academic way. Thanks to an open-minded and an intellectual curiosity, I relate well with people. I will quickly integrate the campus and I will be glad to participate to after-school activities. More particularly, my passion for swimming could enable me to do some rewarding meetings around the two swimming pools which belong to the university.
Waiting for the following you may give to my application, I stay at your disposal for any other information that you may need.
Yours faithfully,
Eve Le Dem

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 10-02-2012 06:34

Réponse: Help/cover letter de chlo3, postée le 10-02-2012 à 03:36:20 (S | E)
Hi Eve,

Some of your sentences didn't make sense to me but I did my best to do corrections without changing too much of the context. I hope that other people here can put forth some other suggestions. Good luck!

-Angela

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

As a student at the Institut Catholique de Paris for two years, I am considering to live abroad for a semester during my last year of my Bachelor's degree. Firstly, it will allow me to improve my knowledge of social sciences in another perspective. Fascinated by political science and economics, I would like to discover how these subjects are taught in a foreign country. To add an international aspect to my training by discovering another pedagogy and different intellectual references seems essential to me. Secondly, I think that such a stay will allow me to immerse myself into a different culture and to become familiar with another way of life by acquiring an incomparable open-mindedness.
Taiwan quickly appealed to me as an ideal destination. It is imprinted by a multitude of different cultural influences, including Chinese, Japanese and aboriginal. In particular, this island is the result of a fascinating history, which I deeply want to discover. Thanks to the variety of its landscapes, and its pleasant climate, it is possible to engage in tourist activities all year long. The importance of Asia and China in their current geopolitical context also motivated my choice. Indeed, the situation and the particular relations between Taiwan and China within the previous decades make Taiwan an excellent observatory to study China. To study the Chinese culture by remaining in a democratic and liberal country would be an important luck.
The Sun Yat-Sen University in Kaohsiung is prestigious in social sciences and well-graded in international academic rank. The numerous courses it provides will allow me to reach one of my main objectives: to become bilingual. Furthermore, the catalog of available courses is vast and adheres perfectly to my current program and my future orientations. For instance, the Institute of Political Science proposes some fascinating courses like: Taiwan Government and Politics or Deliberative Democracy, subjects which kindle my keen interest.
As a dynamic and serious student, I know how to take advantage of this experience both in a human and academic way. Thanks to an open-minded and an intellectual curiosity, I relate well with people. I will quickly integrate into the campus and I will be glad to participate in after-school activities. More particularly, my passion for swimming would enable me to do some rewarding meetings around the two swimming pools which belong to the university.
I will await for your response to my application and I will be glad to provide any additional information if required.

Yours faithfully,
Eve Le Dem

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux