Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Lettre motivation/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Lettre motivation/aide
Message de juju356 posté le 15-11-2012 à 17:46:03 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,

j'ai écrit cette lettre de motivation, pourriez-vous la corriger s'il vous plaît?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

November 14, 2012

Dear Manager,

I am writing in response to your ad in the Portsmouth News concerning your need for a reception clerk at your new 4-star Portsmouth hotel and conference centre. I think that I have the skills that you are looking for.

Concerned my experience, I have been employed as personal assistant to the marketing manager at Gemco. During this period I have contact and prospect customers and also update customers’ files. With this job I became more organized and meticulous, I practiced few foreign languages such as English or German. In my placement of BTS at Europub-advertising agency I answered the phone and my cheerful personality was appreciated.

My education includes a Baccalauréat STI then a BTS . Throught these studies, I have knowledge in business then during my BTS I have improve my skills in sales and marketing. I am able to use reservation software and many functions of computer.

I plan to take evening coursework for become fluent in English language. I want also discover new countries and the opportunities to work in other countries with your company interest me very much.

Enclosed you will find a resume with more detail of my process. I am ready to meet you, if you have any questions.

Sincerely

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 15-11-2012 18:33

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de bluestar, postée le 16-11-2012 à 13:53:42 (S | E)
Bonjour

J'ai obtenu le nom de l'entreprise à partir d'Internet. Vous devez orthographe américaine et les majuscules, comme indiqué

I am writing in response to your ad in the Portsmouth News concerning your need for a reception clerk at your new 4-star Portsmouth Hhotel and Cconference centre Center. I think that I have the skills that you are looking for.

Concerned my experience, I have been employed as personal assistant to the marketing manager at Gemco, a company which.... . During this period I have was in frequent contact with and prospect customers and also updated customers’ files. With this job I became more organized and meticulous, and I practiced a few foreign languages such as English or German. In my placement of BTS placement at the Europub-advertising agency I answered the phone and my cheerful personality was appreciated.

My education includes a Baccalauréat STI then a BTS . Throught these studies, I acquired have knowledge in of business and then during my BTS I have improved my skills in sales and marketing. I am able to use reservation software and have many functions other of computer skills.

I plan to take evening coursework for to become fluent in English language. I want also to discover new countries and the opportunities to work in other countries with your company interest me very much.

Enclosed you will find a resume with more detail of my process. I am ready to meet you, if you have any questions.

-------------------
Modifié par bluestar le 16-11-2012 13:55

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de notrepere, postée le 16-11-2012 à 17:17:45 (S | E)
Hello

Concerned (forme ing) my experience, I have been employed as a personal assistant to the Marketing Manager at Gemco. During this period I have (temps - suivez les conseils de bluestar) contact with prospective customers and also ....

Réponse: Lettre motivation/aide de juju356, postée le 19-11-2012 à 20:43:54 (S | E)
Merci pour votre aide

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux