Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Rapport de stage/aide

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Rapport de stage/aide
Message de charli95 posté le 24-03-2013 à 11:39:57 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous

Je suis nouveau sur le site, j'ai d'énormes lacunes en anglais. Je dois traduire mon rapport de stage, pouvez-vous m'aider s'il vous plaît.
Merci à l'avance pour votre aide.

From November 19th till December 21st, 2012, I made my company internship within the Group of Support of the Base(Basis) of Defense xxx / SSC.
GSBDD xxx is a naval base, a main French naval base, with that of xxx. He shelters the major part of the strength of naval action, understanding the aircraft carrier xxx, the buildings of projection and command ( BPC) xxxxx and the transport of customers(barges) of landing ( TCD) xxx, as well as xxx. xxxxxxxx
Establishing the biggest base of defense since January 1st, 2011, she is supported by the grouping of support of the base of defense of xxx created in the same date.
The military base is divided into four main zones having each their accesses to the sea. From east to west:
Logbook
Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by Mister xxx, who accompanied me up to the coastguard to obtain a pass.
My internship took place has the material maintenance workshop of catering of the Service Common Support.
My daily schedules were from 7:30 am till 12:00 am and from 12:45 am till 4:03 pm from Monday till Thursday and from 7:30 am till 11:18 am on Fridays.
the workshop consisted of two team leaders, Mister xxx for the refrigeration engineers and Mister xxx for the bosses plumbers.
First weeks I was with élecs refrigeration engineers, they intervened for problems on the materials of cooking or preservation to repair them. Very often the tests were made with a VAT or a mégohmmètre to verify the absence of tension on every active driver . The purpose being to maintain in good working order equipments and machines of on the spot production or in workshop.
Then I stayed with the plumbers and the bosses, mostly on boats because a regular interview must be made. I helped to repair ovens which did not hold any more the heat example changed joints.
The work consisted especially has to make of the preventive and corrective maintenance.
The internship which I made in xxx interested a lot me, I was able to have a global outline of its functioning.
He allowed me to familiarize me within a team and to have a real approach of the world of the work.
I was able to make the link between what I had learnt current and what really takes place in workshops.
The teamwork is very important because the services(departments) are bound(connected) and owe coordinates graft they. A good atmosphere reigns in the company and all the staff was very attentive with me.
I shall hold of these five weeks crossed together with the staff of the xxx that the attitude and the politeness do not escape rules but with a kindness, it is really great.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 24-03-2013 11:49
Anonymat préservé + détails effacés car à ne pas divulguer + forum

Réponse: Rapport de stage/aide de lucile83, postée le 24-03-2013 à 18:31:00 (S | E)
Hello,

Je commence; quelqu'un prendra la suite je pense...

From November 19th till/until/to December 21st, 2012, I made my company internship within the Group of Support of the Base(Basis) of Defense xxx / SSC.
GSBDD xxx is a naval base, a main French naval base, with that of similar to xxx. He changer le pronom shelters the major part of the strength autre mot of naval action, understanding autre mot the aircraft carrier xxx, the buildings of projection and command ( BPC) xxxxx and the transport of customers(barges) of landing ( TCD) xxx, as well as xxx. xxxxxxxx
Establishing the biggest base of defense since January 1st, 2011, she autre pronom is supported by the grouping of support of the base of defense of xxx created in autre préposition the same date.
The military base is divided into four main zones, having each each having their access to the sea. From east to west: où est la suite??

Ou vous avez utilisé un traducteur qui dit n'importe quoi, ou vous utilisez mal le dictionnaire.
Exemple: y compris...vous cherchez comprendre et vous trouvez understand dont vous vous servez sans chercher plus loin..et c'est faux; cela a eu le mérite de me faire rire devant mon écran
Lien internet

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux