Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Application letter /help

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Application letter /help
Message de jamsg posté le 10-09-2013 à 16:31:45 (S | E | F)
Hi everyone...
I would like to know if someone can help me to finish this application letter... I should send it tonigth and I am not sure all is ok on it.
Thank you for your help.

The reason for choosing this specific PhD programme in drug modelling comes from two main facts. In one hand It always has been my dream to earn a PhD. Since my bachelor degree, I always evolved in research area which is to me the best area to be. Then I am sure I definitely should get a PhD to demonstrate my competences at research. Also the PhD will bring me credential for most academic jobs and carry and a certain valuable prestige in many contexts. It will offer me the possibility of receiving the complete picture of all aspects of the field of pharmacometrics.

In a second hand since I heard about drug modelling, I had a growing interest for it. Then as I already had good skills in programming (thanks to my informatics master degree) and a very strong knowledge in biology, regulation processes in the body, etc.. (thanks to my bachelor of biology), I decided to follow the Clinical trials master degree in order to get a better background in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics process and a strong background in modelling in this area. The aim of this master degree was to be enrolled in a research programme and then to be sure if a PhD was the best thing to do in my future. During my project I learned to like the research area, performing my own research, making presentation, organizing journal clubs, being a member of the DEEB research group etc..

I also had a great moment giving a hand up to my supervisor in her teaching tasks during the classes and examinations. Moreover I am sure your Research Group is one of the best team in world. I believe my educational background would enable me to make a strong contribution at the your University. Finally I can say that I look forward to join this Programme in order to gain new skills and I will be patiently waiting for a positive reply. I am free to start at the beginning of october.

Sincerely Yours

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 10-09-2013 16:44

Réponse: Application letter /help de notrepere, postée le 10-09-2013 à 21:12:57 (S | E)
Bonjour

The reason for choosing this specific PhD programme in drug modelling comes from two main facts. In one hand It always(1) has been my dream to earn a PhD. Since my bachelor degree, I always evolved in research area which is to me the best area to be (2). Then I am sure I definitely should get a PhD to demonstrate my competences at research. Also Additionally, the PhD will bring give me credentials for most academic jobs and carry and (inutile) a certain valuable prestige in many contexts. It will offer me the possibility of receiving the complete picture of all aspects of the field of pharmacometrics.

(1) à placer entre has et been
(2) Je ne comprends pas cette phrase

In a second hand Secondly, since I heard hearing about drug modelling, I had a growing interest for (3) it. Then as I already had good skills in programming (thanks to my informatics master degree) and a very strong knowledge in biology, regulation processes in the body, etc.. (thanks to my bachelor of biology), I decided to follow the Clinical trials master degree in order to get a better background in pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics processes and a strong background in modelling in this area. The aim of this master degree was to be enrolled in a research programme and then to be sure if a PhD was the best thing to do in my future. During my project I learned to like the research area, performing my own research, making presentations, organizing journal clubs, being a member of the DEEB research group etc..

(3) mauvaise préposition

Réponse: Application letter /help de jamsg, postée le 10-09-2013 à 21:54:38 (S | E)
Thank you so much

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux