Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Summer job /application form

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Summer job /application form
Message de misterland posté le 14-03-2014 à 12:11:36 (S | E | F)
Hello everybody,

I come back to show you my completed application form to apply for any position in a hotel in NYC.
Indeed, I decided to work in the USA during the summer and more precisely in NYC. That'll be a great challenge for me.
My aim is to improve my understanding in conversation and learn about American culture so useful for my internship in a bank or US corporation in my studies.
Please, read my application form to correct my different mistakes. Thank you for your help.

1)Indicate your 2 preferred areas of work and explain what qualifies you to do these tasks.

My two preferred areas of work are New York and Miami. And my qualifies to do these tasks are that I'm well-motivated to work in international crew and moreover in the most dynamic city.
I already go abroad to Bournemouth during my last summer and I would like to live another great experience in the NYC,

I haven't any problem with work at any position, I have a very good communication skill and I like to do my best to create a very good atmosphere around me.

2)Education
School/university: Bxxx University Location/city: France/ Bxxx
Years attended 3rd year Degree/Major: management & economics

School/university: xxx University Location/city: France/ xxx
Years attended 2 academic years Degree/Major: management & business administration

3)related work information
Employer xxx (bank) Employment dates July & August 2013
position/ job title: a teller/a bank clerk (job)
specific duties: Answering to the questions on a phone or in face-to-face.
special skills: Communication skill, polite behavior and rigor.

Employer xxx Bank Employment dates April/June 2014
position/ job title: a teller/ a banl clerk (internship)
specific duties: answering to the questions on a phone or in face-to-face.
special skills: ommuncation skill, polite behavior and rigor.

4)Additional questions
Provides as much information as possible to help our staff get to know you.
How did you hear about our hotel ? Why are you interested in participating ?

I read a specialized magazine about jobs and way of life in NYC edited by Telli association,
So, When I see your specific concept in several cities in the world, I was convicted immediately,
I'm young and the most important thing right now is to travel and speak a lot with many people anywhere in the world. I think the best way to get more responsability and maturity is to travel and go outside of our comfort area.

What is the purpose of your visit to the US?
To be honest, the main purpose of my visit to the US is to learn the american culture and discover a cosmopolitan city as such as the city of New York because I would like to work in US in several years. So, I guess my eventualy experience in your company will allow to me a first good stage in my professional project and give me a good feeling with future recruiters. Obviously, I loved to meet different people from anywhere in the world.

To where have you traveled in the world ? Have you stayed in hostels before, and so do you have a favortite hosteling experience ?
Unfortenaly, I have traveled only in Spain and in Britain. In Britain, I have settled one month in a family host to learn english at english school and I have discovered the great feeling when you can speak with many people who have different cultures. These people become your friends and you keep in touch after the summer. That' s great !

What will you contribute to the Jazz Hostels experience?
I'm a quite good organizer and I like to play guitar with my friends. And above all, I am often very optimistic so I encourage my friends to work hard and play hard.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-03-2014 12:46

Réponse: Summer job /application form de here4u, postée le 14-03-2014 à 12:42:22 (S | E)
Hello !

This is a terribly long work ! ... I'll start from the beginning giving you indications of what isn't right and you can work in order to improve that first part !
blue = wrong
green = suggestions
X = missing word

Hi everyone, I did a mistake about the location to publish my expression so I giveXXyou there, right now.
Hello everybody,
I come back to show you my completed application form to apply for any position in a hotel in NYC.
Indeed, I decided to work in the USA during the summer and more precisely in NYC. That'll be a great challenge for me.
My aim is to improve my understanding in conversation and learn about American culture so useful for my internship in a bank or US corporation in my studies.
Please, read my application form to correct my different mistakes. Thank you for your help.

1)Indicate your 2 preferred areas of work and explain what qualifies you to do these tasks.

My two preferred areas of work are New York and Miami. And my What qualifies me to do these (??? which tasks? None were mentioned !) tasks are that I'm well-motivated to work in international crew and moreover especially in the most dynamic city(cities? .
I already go(temps !) abroad to Bournemouth during my last summer and I would like to live another great experience inthe NYC (Don't forget to insist on what YOU can bring them!)

I haven't any problem with work at any position, I have a very good communication skill and I like to do my best to create a very good atmosphere around me. (too many repetitions of'very good')

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux