Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Cover letter /correction

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cover letter /correction
Message de sunshining posté le 14-05-2014 à 19:13:16 (S | E | F)
Dear friends,

I want to submit an application for a job opening as a buying assistant and need somebody who could check my English spelling and grammar. It would be really great if you could help me!
Thanks in advance!

Dear Sir or Madam,

During my Master of Business Administration at XXX I have specialized in e-commerce. The retail concept of XXX as well as the great selection of products and designers have sparked my interest in your company. Therefore I am very interested in your job opening as a buying assistant in your head office in XXX and would like to send you my application for this position.

As a PR assistant at XXX, a fashion communication agency based in XXX, I was responsible for liaising with journalists and stylists, creating numeric reports, maintaining spread sheets and handling sample requests. I was in charge of organizing Press Days in our agency. In this responsibility I selected and negotiated offers from external services providers in respect of given budgets and managed the logistics. Other professional experience I could gain as a freelance product manager for a start-up fashion label during my bachelor thesis and as a sales assistant for different stores, like the department store XXX in XXX. From design over PR to retail I touch nearly every sector of the fashion industry and therefore have a good understanding of different responsibilities, which makes it easy for me to communicate effectively with different internal and external partners. Living in New York, XX and XX, I could establish a network of international contacts. I am fluent in English and German and have a good command of French.

My analytical and sales-oriented mind allows me to easily analyze sales data, detect new market trends and understand key priorities. With an undergraduate degree in Fashion Design, I also have a technical knowledge of fabrics and garments and a sensibility for fashion. I keep myself informed about international designer brands, their latest commercial product offers as well as the seasonal key items they promote through the fashion press. I am very passionate about luxury products and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.

I am available for an entry in XXX. Based on my understanding of the job responsibilities and the value I could bring to your organization, my salary expectation would fall in the range of XXX toXXX per year. I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you in person to further discuss my candidacy. Feel free to contact me at XXX, or by mail at XXX.

Sincerely,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 14-05-2014 19:18

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux