Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/lettre motivation

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Correction/lettre motivation
Message de menandre posté le 30-09-2014 à 14:27:17 (S | E | F)
Bonjour à tous,

Alors voilà, je souhaite postuler dans des universités Ecossaises.Cette année je suis en deuxième année de master recherche pays anglophones et je souhaiterais partir faire un autre master en Ecosse l'année prochaine. J'ai donc écrit une lettre de motivation en anglais et si quelqu'un pouvait la relire et me dire les fautes commises ce serait très gentil.
Merci d'avance.

Dear Sir, Madam,

The purpose of this letter is not only to describe my educational and professional background, but also to focus your attention on how motivated I am to start MLitt program in Museum and Gallery studies offered by the University of St Andrews. I strongly believe that both my educational background and experience in Museum field make me a very good candidate for the program.

I am currently completing my second year Research Master's degree in English at the University (nonm de l'université) and I will be graduating in 2015. As a part of my degree course I studied various subjects relating to diverse aspects of English which includes Literature and History. I am strongly interested in History. As part of my degree I have to write a dissertation and I decided to study the modernization of the British Monarchy from Queen Victoria to Queen Elizabeth II. We can study history through many different devices like paintings, books or documents for instance. By organizing exhibitions, we give people a chance to look back in history or discover artists and treasures. Of course History is not the only field I would like to explore. Contemporary artists and all other fields where competencies in organizing exhibitions are required strongly interest me.

As you may observe from my attached resume, I have work experience in Museum field. In August 2008 I joined the Tourist Office team, where I work during a full year. From 2010 to 2013 I only worked for summer vacations. I had the chance to discover the Museum field. Indeed, I worked in (nom du musée) and (nom du musée). I learned a lot about the management of Museums. These experiences have allowed me to develop strong teamwork and communication skills. During my time past there I have realized that Museum is a field that I want to work in for the rest of my life. I have also other work experiences, which consolidate my choice to work in Museum field and made me acquired transferable skills such as the ability to identify and solve problems, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and an appreciation for attention to detail that will continue helping me do well and succeed in my postgraduate study and professional life.

After four years of study and several work experiences, I have the chance to know exactly what I want to do. I am getting closer to 30 years old. As I embark upon a new stage of my life, I believe that a postgraduate study will provide a milestone in my career along with invaluable experiences that will allow me to become a successful, innovative professional and assist in accomplishing my goals. Your university has an excellent reputation both for the quality of its education and for the good studying conditions. Moreover, to study in Scotland would be a great opportunity to benefit from a very international experience, to learn a new culture to improve my English and prepare my future life in the United Kingdom, where I wish to work and live in after my postgraduate degree.

In conclusion, I would like to say that I am eager to gain new experiences, improve my skills and broaden my understanding of the museum field, and I am persuaded that studying in the Mlitt Museum and Gallery studies would contribute to my development as a complete professional in the best possible way.

I sincerely thank you for your time and kind consideration.
Sincerely,

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-09-2014 14:33

Réponse: Correction/lettre motivation de menandre, postée le 30-09-2014 à 15:31:01 (S | E)
J'ai oublié une phrase dans ma lettre, la voici: I keep myself informed about job advertisements on The National Trust website. I would like to work in a Museum in Scotland or England during 2015 summer break.

N'hésitez pas à me relire

Merci

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux, chansons

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux