Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Motivation/ Erasmus UK

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux || En bas

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Motivation/ Erasmus UK
Message de bleurouge posté le 30-10-2016 à 18:01:18 (S | E | F)
Bonjour,
je suis étudiant en deuxième année d'eco gestion et je souhaite faire ma 3e année soit au RU soit aux pays nordiques, pour cela je dois faire une lettre de motivation en anglais. Pouvez-vous m'indiquer les éventuelles erreurs svp s'il vous plait ?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses.

... I would like to internationalize my CV and really improve my English. So I decided to apply for an Erasmus in the area United Kingdom / Ireland / Nordic Countries. I have chosen this bachelor because I really appreciate mathematics and I am interested by economy. My new knowledge acquired in business and management allowed me to confirm an old interest for the purchasing sector, so now I would like to become an international buyer especially for the sourcing that it involve.

So, the reason that I would like to go in this area is essentially professional. In all add I consulted, for give me an idea of this job, the only skill who is always present is to practice efficiently English, so for my professional career, and the future position I will be apply, it’s mandatory to speak a fluent English and this is why I hope for my study to evolve in an English environment; because I think it’s the best way to learn a language.

However I think this experience can bring me more than a language, after be informed about the educative system I really curious to discover it, the quality of universities in this part of the world is known per all, it’s a chance to study in a top university with students who come around the world. Also, it can be the birth of a lot of new leisure, a new lifestyle, may be another way of thinking, an opportunity to see the world under another angle. I would like to leave to open my mind and find out another culture. The idea to be into a new environment to pursue my studies represents for me a real motivation.

If I am chosen, I think I will have my parts of apprehension: What kind of person I will meet? Will I be finally able to speak fluent English? Will I be able to adapt to this new lifestyle? So, I hope that it will be grateful experience for both professional and social plan.

Despite this, I have my lot of certitude too: I think that I am enough independent and sensible for stay concentrate in my studies and my professional purpose. I’m ready to follow learned lesson before the beginning of the year. Furthermore, I will try to get an internship in the same country of my Erasmus during the holidays and, of course, in the purchasing sector. I’m also sure that this experience is a unique opportunity and I can’t miss it, I’m really motivated for this abroad year and I hope you had seen that.

I am currently available for interview and would welcome the opportunity to discuss in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you will consider my application favourably

Yours faithfully.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 30-10-2016 18:21

Réponse : Motivation/ Erasmus UK de bleurouge, postée le 02-11-2016 à 15:51:01 (S | E)
Personne

[POSTER UNE NOUVELLE REPONSE] [Suivre ce sujet]

Cours gratuits > Forum > Thèmes généraux, jeux

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux