Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

My memory !

<< English only || Bottom

POST A NEW REPLY

My memory !
Message from phamtoan posted on 23-06-2009 at 03:56:17 (D | E | F)

This is my memory ! Can you help me to correct this !
This is my text
The tunnels of the Củ Chi Củ Chi, the land of the heroes. Last Sunday, I went to Củ Chi with my family. In this morning, I waked up early, i was so happy because this is the fist time i went to Củ Chi. I prepared my luggage last night. At the begin, this was difficult to find the nearest way to the Củ Chi. I asked so many people. At last, i knew the nearest way to Củ Chi. Everything is beautiful, Củ Chi made me like the different person. The fields without restraint, the way was very clean. All things were very quite different far from my city. The girls were more beautiful than the girls in the city, i thought so, because they had the hidden beauty, The beauty of innocence. I tried to breath the smell of the rice, that smell i hadn't got change to breath when i live in the city. This made me more excited. Somewhere, the farmers were working with the happy face. Went to Củ Chi, I didn't go to the tunnel Bến Dược like the normal. My father said to go to the Bến Đình where he usually go. He went to buy tickets, I felt the receptionist was lovely. After that, I went to the way to the tunnels and saw funny sight. The foreigner tourist want to go to WC but he didn't see the table introduction near him. He went keenly to the brushwood which have the table: " Don't enter here" with happy face for relax. All people smile wildly and show him the table. I think this is a funny man. I paused few minutes because the funny sight. All my emotion begin !! Pass the way to the tunnel, I were introduced to see documentary film about the Củ Chi in the 1967-1968. I proud of my people, one people one hero. They live under the land in order to fight again the Americans soldiers. The baby born in the tunnels and grow up in the tunnels. But they feel happy because they fight for their country. After five minutes, some tourists go to the tunnels documentary film. I saw the beautifulest girls in my life. I thing i love her in the first sight. She have white skin, lovely face and charming lips. She sat next to me but I couldn't say anything because I am shy. I saw her again and i remembered the song "Shy" of the rock band "Sonata Artica" the lyrics is " I can see how you are beautiful, can you feel my eyes on you, I'm shy and turn my head away...Talk to me, show some pity". Feeling all of my soul and i can't say with her. After that, we go to place which show the weapons of soldiers in Củ Chi. They were so easy to make but so damage for the spirit of the Americans soldiers. Although they couldn't kill anyone. She take many photographs and she looks beautiful when she take photographs with our soldiers. I see her patriotism and i love her more because we are patriotism. I just know her name is Chi and the name never fade in my mind I love you, Chi

Re: My memory ! from phamtoan, posted on 23-06-2009 at 11:02:02 (D | E)
No people can help me ??

Re: My memory ! from bellahje, posted on 24-06-2009 at 01:29:19 (D | E)
Hi there! I'll help you.. so,.. here's the one i've corrected below in CAPS:

The tunnels of the Củ Chi Củ Chi IS the land of the heroes. Last Sunday, I went to Củ Chi with my family. ON THAT morning, I WOKE up early BECAUSE i was TOO EXCITED AS this WOULD BE MY first trip THERE. I'VE ALREADY prepared my luggage THE night BEFORE. At the beginNING OF OUR JOURNEY, IT TOOK US QUITE AWHILE TO FIND OUR way to Củ Chi. SO, WE STOPPED BY AROUND AND asked THE people THAT WE SEE ALONG THE ROAD. At last, i knew the way to Củ Chi. AFTER AWHILE, WE ARRIVED TO OUR DESTINATION. BOY, AM I IMPRESSED! Everything THERE WAS beautiful AND IT made me feel like A different person. The fields WERE GREEN WITHOUT ANY SIGNS OF CONTAMINATION. IT WAS WAY TOO CLEAN PERHAPS.. EVERYTHING WAS FAR MORE from WHERE I CAME FROM. PLUS, The girls THERE were MUCH more beautiful than the ONES in the city. JUST AS i thought so, because they ALL had THIS hidden beauty.. The beauty of innocence. AND WHENEVER I INHALE IN THE AIR,..I COULD the SENSE the SCENT OF THE rice, THE smell THAT YOU WOULDN'T HAVE GOTTEN IN THE CITY. This made me EVEN more excited. Somewhere, the farmers were working with the happy face. WHILE WE WERE THERE, WE DID NOT VISIT the tunnel Bến Dược like MOST TOURIST WOULD. [ sorry,.. this's all i could help you for now,.. the reason is cause its kinda too long..so,.. i'll try to finish it tomorrow for you ok?] My father said to go to the Bến Đình where he usually go. He went to buy tickets, I felt the receptionist was lovely. After that, I went to the way to the tunnels and saw funny sight. The foreigner tourist want to go to WC but he didn't see the table introduction near him. He went keenly to the brushwood which have the table: " Don't enter here" with happy face for relax. All people smile wildly and show him the table. I think this is a funny man. I paused few minutes because the funny sight. All my emotion begin !! Pass the way to the tunnel, I were introduced to see documentary film about the Củ Chi in the 1967-1968. I proud of my people, one people one hero. They live under the land in order to fight again the Americans soldiers. The baby born in the tunnels and grow up in the tunnels. But they feel happy because they fight for their country. After five minutes, some tourists go to the tunnels documentary film. I saw the beautifulest girls in my life. I thing i love her in the first sight. She have white skin, lovely face and charming lips. She sat next to me but I couldn't say anything because I am shy. I saw her again and i remembered the song "Shy" of the rock band "Sonata Artica" the lyrics is " I can see how you are beautiful, can you feel my eyes on you, I'm shy and turn my head away...Talk to me, show some pity". Feeling all of my soul and i can't say with her. After that, we go to place which show the weapons of soldiers in Củ Chi. They were so easy to make but so damage for the spirit of the Americans soldiers. Although they couldn't kill anyone. She take many photographs and she looks beautiful when she take photographs with our soldiers. I see her patriotism and i love her more because we are patriotism. I just know her name is Chi and the name never fade in my mind I love you, Chi

Re: My memory ! from phamtoan, posted on 24-06-2009 at 06:00:19 (D | E)
thank bellahje so much

POST A NEW REPLY

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux