Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

My dream/discussion (1)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 1 / 4 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | End | Bottom
My dream/discussion
Message from posted on 09-07-2009 at 15:27:33

Hello,I am a new member here , I am a student and half a year later I will graduate from college ,I would like to find a job in a foreign trade company so that I can put what I have learnt into practice.
My dream is to travel all over the world .
What about yours?

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 09-07-2009 15:30
Upper cases !

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 08-09-2009 16:19
The file is too big.

Re: My dream/discussion by nhenno, posted on 09-07-2009 at 15:42:38
Hi Abem I like you student and my dream is to becom professor in english literature and I would like to visit LOndon ,France and Japan

-------------------
Edited by nhenno on 09-07-2009 15:43

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 15:48:37
oh ,very nice,why you would like to be a professor?Are you still a student ?,in my opnion ,English literatuer professor is a hard nut ,but anyway ,i think you can make it .
yeah.France is a romantic place . where are you come from ?if you don't mind

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 21:50:08
hello
i appreciate your ambitions and i wish you the best for your studies.i hope you will succeed in achieving your dreams. i am an english teacher in my country cameroon and i can assure you that it is a very interesting and ecixting profession.besides,if you master english, you 'ill be able to travel abroad with less difficulties than others. good luck

Re: My dream/discussion by moro26, posted on 09-07-2009 at 21:52:42
hi both of you nhenno and abam, i hope you realise your dreams, do you know my dream?
my sream is to learn a lot of language: i speak french and english and i hope to learn spanish, italian, dutch and also chinese.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 22:15:12
Hi!

I'm a new member and I saw this post. I'm french and not good in english but i want to become a teacher (professeur des écoles/instituteur) and english is important to succeed... That's why I try to make many efforts. I hope that I'm not making a lot of error. If it's, correct me please ;-)
My dream is to become teacher the next year to be able to live with my girlfriend.
If you look for a french correspondant, think at me ;-)

Goodbye!

Re: My dream/discussion by inga, posted on 09-07-2009 at 22:36:43
Have you noticed that very often we wish other people 'may all your dreams come true' without even realizing what their dreams are? In fact, this is quite an intimate subject. I believe that we can fulfill all our dreams but very often we have to be patient and wait, like Tori Amos sings 'it will all find its way in time'. From time to time, I analyze myself to see which point I am at in achieving what I want, does it depend only on me or also on the circumstances? Funnily enough, sometimes working towards fulfilling a dream turns out to be more exciting than the actual thing Let me keep my most personal dreams to myself. As far as languages are concerned, I wish I could speak Portuguese one day.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 09-07-2009 at 23:52:12
Inga, your answer is interesting...
Of course, it's an intimate subject and our dreams are a piece of us. Some are not to be shared and we must keep them. In fact, we talk oft of our hopes which are less important and less intimate than dreams.
What we are depend of us and also on the circumstances... But sometimes the one both weighs heavier in the balance...
Like Scorpions sings says : no pain, no gain. We must make a lot of efforts in order to realize one of our dreams without realizing what we already have.
Try to keep hope and like a french expression says it : the wheel turns (la roue tourne).
Our dreams and our hopes are not as far away that we think

-------------------
Edited by wathomas on 09-07-2009 23:52

Re: My dream/discussion by jessica, posted on 10-07-2009 at 07:12:41
Hello everybody! Very glad to come here to share all our dreams, there will be one day all our dreams will come ture true.

For me, I'm a merchandiser working in a foreign company now for clothing, even though my boss is very nice, I want to have a business of my own. I know there's a long way to go, and I don't have enough experience, I will insist on what I'm doing now, to practice and also to make my dreams come ture true.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 10-07-2009 09:45
Please be careful when writing.

Re: My dream/discussion by smile3, posted on 10-07-2009 at 09:40:00
Hey,guys! It's a nice ting that we can share our dreams here. owning a language training center is my ultimate goal. I know it is a tough job to me to achieve the dream,but I also know that if we would like to take this heavy burden on our shouldres and pay for our dreams,we can reach these amazing stars step by step. I will try my best to fulfill my dream. I also hope everyone here can pick up those amazing stars by making your great efforts.Good luck!

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 10-07-2009 at 09:43:48
Hello Jessica,

I'm French and I have some problems to understand...
How do we say " ture " in French?
I think that I have understood your answer globally.
Good luck on having tour your own business

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 10-07-2009 12:24

Re: My dream/discussion by lucile83, posted on 10-07-2009 at 09:48:42
Hello wathomas,
It was a typing mistake I think.
Everybody can understand why it is important to write proper and correct English.
Best wishes.

Re: My dream/discussion by cherieruby, posted on 10-07-2009 at 10:08:28
Hello everybody,

I once read a saying which goes as follows "No dream is ever too big and no dreamer is ever too small" which motivates us to achieve our dream, My Mother tongue is Tamil, i have learnt English and now i am learning French and German, I can speak to some extent French but i am beginner in German, My dream is that i would like to speak fluently German and French to have a respectable Job.

May all our Dreams come true.

-------------------
Edited by cherieruby on 10-07-2009 10:09

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 10-07-2009 at 10:26:39
It is the positive thought. Sometimes, I hope that it's effective but we must be careful and keep feet on earth.
Howready However/anyway, your story (cherieruby) is remarkable.

Best wishes

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 10-07-2009 12:29

Re: My dream/discussion by felix, posted on 11-07-2009 at 09:15:52
hello all.very glad to see you here.what is my dream?i am thinking now...en,i want to have my own business,buy a charming house for myself and look for a charming girl as my lovely girlfriend...i will make it.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 11-07-2009 at 21:17:07
hello. I'm a new membre here; I want to take part in this page.
aBOUT MY DREAM, i want in the future to help every children in different countries to studying because in this moment for studying it takes a lot of money and children in the poor countries don't have money

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 12-07-2009 at 07:27:54
Hello,everyone.I am graduated from a high school.
My dream is to be a computer engineer,but my English is poor,so I must learn English well first.If I have made any error,please correct me.Thank you .

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 12-07-2009 07:32

Re: My dream/discussion by charlotteluke, posted on 12-07-2009 at 09:27:38
Hey! I'm a new member 2.Your dream is so cool.I also wish i can do that.but my dream is 2 b a director. I just like film so much that i wanna have my own film!

Re: My dream/discussion by ranida, posted on 12-07-2009 at 13:49:45
hello,my dream is to improve my english good luck for evrybody

Re: My dream/discussion by alloula, posted on 12-07-2009 at 22:03:41
hello,my dream is to improve my french

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 13-07-2009 at 03:38:11
Happy to see so many cool people to share our dreams here ,I hope all of our dreams will come true/.Let's chase our dreams together .At this moment , I think of one saying :When we wake up in the morning,We only have two choices,go back and dream ,or wake up and chase our dreams ,choice is yours !come on ,guys

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 13-07-2009 at 08:13:02
yep ,i same to you ,a new one ,i was just graduated from collge,and now i was practice in the small trading firm ,and i have many troubles now ,i have nothing work experience covering this position,so i need beging to the zero, so ,at present my dream is learning everything about this position

Re: My dream/discussion by hime, posted on 13-07-2009 at 10:38:04
Hi,
Compare to yours, My dream is a little bit laughable.
I have been working hard with my study and work over seven months. I feel so tired that I just want to get several days off. Then, I can sleep soundly and read some interesting novels.

Re: My dream/discussion by fatimati, posted on 13-07-2009 at 11:58:32
hello all
My dreams is to be clever in english , i need your help.

Thank you

Re: My dream/discussion by malo16, posted on 13-07-2009 at 12:31:30
hello friends, it's sure that everyone has a dream, so my dream is to understand write,and speak english fluently. my very best wishes to all of you.

Re: My dream/discussion by betty02, posted on 13-07-2009 at 16:15:53
Hi! everybody. I am french speaking but I have been learing english for years now so now am able to write about good. I have done efforts too in listening beacause I remember at one time I was unable to catch something when true english speaking people were discussing. On TY or on radio but now am able to follow up. But I still want to be abble to speak fluently as well am speaking french. That is my dream an my desire.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 13-07-2009 at 20:50:09
Hello,
I am not an English student but i like the English language a lot,i mostly like to teach it to other people.I am planning to become a University English teacher(i hope very soon).
I wish you all good luck to achieve your dreams.
bye

Re: My dream/discussion by kary19, posted on 13-07-2009 at 23:11:45
Hi!
It's great for student to have a dream. Because almost of the time our dreams become reality. When we think a lot about it at night, our mind will put it as a goal. Then it become real. Me too I have the same dream. "English" language made me successful person in my study and I always receive thanks from my English teachers.

Re: My dream/discussion by mialulu, posted on 14-07-2009 at 10:46:15
Hey,
hmm... you have a cool dream,and i like travelling too.
My dream is that i can enter the school which i like to do the further study and live in a country which i like with my lover .hope our dreams come ture.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 14-07-2009 at 13:48:45
Hi guys, it's so nice to be here again, it's been a long time since my english teacher introduced this website to me, my dream is to run my own business, after i earn enough money, i will be back to china to boost our cartoon industry, to improve its awful situation.

Re: My dream/discussion by , posted on 15-07-2009 at 04:33:26
Hi,everybody,I come from china.This is my first time to come here.So I'm very excited now.
My dream is just to become a HP employee and to go to America if possible.But if wanting to make the dream come true, the first thing I need to do is to improve my english.Therefor,I come here and study with everyone.