Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Do you like English movies? (1)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 1 / 2 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | End | Bottom
Do you like English movies?
Message from magiic posted on 31-08-2009 at 17:52:01

Hello everyone!
I'm new here,and I like English movies or TV very much.
So how about you?We can talk about this.
Good movies can make us learn a lot,and it also can improve our English,enrich our English vocabulary.
Wish you like it too.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 31-08-2009 19:00

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 04-10-2009 09:24

Re: Do you like English movies? by mimi19, posted on 31-08-2009 at 18:57:24
Hello ! I'm French and it's not very easy for me to
speak english.My favourites movies are "I'm a legend" with Will Smith,
"Air force one", with Harrison Ford. I love the saga Indiana Jones too.

What about you ?

Re: Do you like English movies? by terry, posted on 31-08-2009 at 22:38:22
hi iam new member i agree with u seeing moves learn us alot new words . i like the moveie ( Seven) . i forgot to say how are u every one.

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 31-08-2009 at 23:48:09
there are amazing english movie like full monty,snatch,lock stock and two smocking,trainspoting...
if you know another ,please tell me

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 01-09-2009 at 04:19:25
yeah! I like both english movies and TV Plays. for example, a TV that i have been watching recently is very popular,which is named . i like it very much and i am feeling as if i can learn something from it indeed.

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 01-09-2009 at 04:22:14
a series TV play from America named PRISON BREAK.

Re: Do you like English movies? by magiic, posted on 01-09-2009 at 04:42:40
Thank you for your reply!
As for American famous movie star,I like Keanu Reeves,and his famous movie named Speed,The Matrix,I think you must heard about those.
As for TV,I like Prison Break and Lost,and I'm looking forward the last season of Lost.
I Am Legend is a good movie ,but I think I perfer Resident Evil .
I'm still here waitting for your reply!

Re: Do you like English movies? by mimi19, posted on 01-09-2009 at 09:25:35
Hi ! I don't know resident evil. In thrillers, I saw "the descent", "alien",
"sleepy holow","from hell","the hill have eyes","the ring"...
I like also "red dragon", and "the silence of the lambs" with anthony hopkins.
"Seven" is a very good film.

Re: Do you like English movies? by maruco30, posted on 01-09-2009 at 13:58:51
hi, I adore english movies .I agree that we can learn from films not only the language ,but films relects our way of thinking ,our dreams and hopes,and our preception of life and people, our history . for my favroute movies,the list is too long dut my top three are: the gladiator, brave heart , the postman.

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 01-09-2009 at 14:58:44
I'm a newer here.I like seeing movies.

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 01-09-2009 at 16:43:11
hi,i am a moroccon girl. i like english movies , cuz i don't hav a very good english so i try to learn it also i like tv so much so i have funn and also i learn english....anyway nice topic

Re: Do you like English movies? by watchman, posted on 01-09-2009 at 19:54:12
I'm from BRAZIL, my English is short. Actually I'm studying in a good English school. I like English movies, the latest I saw "ICE AGE 3" with my kid. HOWEVER, I need legends, because, I understand half when only listen. I can to read and understand 90%. But is very hard to me only listen. My favourite actor is Robin William.

Re: Do you like English movies? by , posted on 02-09-2009 at 13:59:24

Hello! I'm from China. My favorite Movies are "the Lord of then Ring", "Were were Soliders", "Wall-E", "Leon". I like watch Movies, but my English is very short.It's very hard to me to listen, so I learn English hard. I wish I can listen Movies someday.

Re: Do you like English movies? by magiic, posted on 02-09-2009 at 14:15:53
Hi!
Resident Evil is also called Biohazard,it‘s really an exciting film.
“Brave Heart”I have heared about long time ago,but I do not actually watch it.
ICE AGE series is great and funny.
Only listen to a film is really a challenge to me too,because they speak too fast.
By the way ,do you like Harry Potter? I’m a big Harry fan.

Re: Do you like English movies? by magiic, posted on 02-09-2009 at 14:53:41
Hi,liusofttech
I’m from China too,“the Lord of then Ring” also is my love.
We can make progress !And what you wish can come true soon!

Re: Do you like English movies? by smartgirl602, posted on 02-09-2009 at 15:11:33
oooooooooooh don't start talking about harry!!!
he is the best actor ever ever ever .........i watched all the parts of "harry potter" film and i found them amazing. i love watching english movies like you guys because it's..for real..my pastime!!!
i hope you agree with me
by the way, i want to ask you all...who is your favourite english actor? and what do you like about him.

Re: Do you like English movies? by watchman, posted on 02-09-2009 at 16:48:41
I've beem watched all movies of "HARRY POTTER' series, meanly for my kid, he's Harry's fun. We've just watched the latest in July. But there is a film that I don't remember how many times I watched it. It's HAIR, by Milos Forman, a excellent musical, it's my favourite movie 'all the times'!
I hate horror movies.

Re: Do you like English movies? by mimi19, posted on 02-09-2009 at 18:34:26
Hello ! I saw all saga "harry potter" but not the sixth. I like
these movies a lot. My favourite actor is Harrison Ford.
He is very good in all his movies.

What about you ?

Re: Do you like English movies? by s200949276, posted on 02-09-2009 at 21:07:00
Hi!
It is my pleasure for me to also say something

I do love English movies they are good they enhance a persons English and let you not to be afraid to say something. That boost your self confidence but sometimes it hurts if sometimes you pronounce or make grammatical mistakes and the others laughs at you rather than helping. English treks it has to do with a lot of things like tenses, grammar,prepositions and many more but hopefully i believe that this club will help me.

I thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Do you like English movies? by gringo33, posted on 02-09-2009 at 22:38:41
Hi,
I'm french. I like movies very much; It's intersting to learn English but sometimes it's difficult to understand. As a matter of fact we have to watch more and more movies and perhaps one day we'll be able to speak fluent English. My favorit movie is "le professionnel" with Jean Paul Belmondo

Re: Do you like English movies? by reem, posted on 03-09-2009 at 13:06:03
hello every one

i like movies too

i like i'm a legend , seven pounds and slumdog millioner ..

best wishes ..

Re: Do you like English movies? by natalia1101, posted on 03-09-2009 at 14:31:42
Hello, everyone!
I'm from Russia and I learn English only five months.
I like english movies very much. It helps me with my english language

Re: Do you like English movies? by madison, posted on 03-09-2009 at 14:34:39
hello everyone : I like English very much ,I am an undergraduate student ,my major is business English ,My foreign teacher often give us many movies to watch, I think this is a good way to learn English .through this way ,we can quickly understand other people 'meaning and to use the best and intersting sentence.I like English , so I also like English movies .

Re: Do you like English movies? by magiic, posted on 03-09-2009 at 15:39:41
Hi smartgirl602,I‘m lucky to see you!I’m with you,"HARRY POTTER“series are amazing indeed,my favorite English actor is Keanu Reeves,he is charmful
and a really good person,good actor.
Actually,I like the book about Harry more than the film,and JK Rowling is a great writer!
To watchmen, I don't like horror movies too,but when it's comes to Sci-fi movie,it my love.Resident Evil (or Biohazard)is combined with science and biology,so I like it very much.

Re: Do you like English movies? by magiic, posted on 03-09-2009 at 15:50:53
Hi s200949276,I‘m thank you too!It’s nice to write down what you think,the club will help you !
And the club will help all of us!
-------------------
Edited by bridg on 03-09-2009 16:01

Re: Do you like English movies? by yvema, posted on 03-09-2009 at 16:29:50
my favourite movies are dance with wolves, a perfect world, and million dollar baby

Re: Do you like English movies? by rock, posted on 03-09-2009 at 22:00:18
Sure, some english movies could let me knowing more english expression.
Specialy cause my first interest is to progress for the language. I imagine your film will be presente with the subtitle service. I particulary like the
psycho-dramatic stories.

Thank you!

Re: Do you like English movies? by wincoller, posted on 04-09-2009 at 04:45:19
I like English movies. I think English movies could teach us a lot! It can help us learn English better and let's interest in English.

Re: Do you like English movies? by ych1023, posted on 04-09-2009 at 10:19:12
hello everyone,
and i am a freshman here.i like english movies very much just as u guys.and i like watching situation comedies such as FRIENDS.u know,i figure that its very funny and always we can learn something from it.besides that,it can let me know something about Americans life style or some local usage in english.i just think it maybe a better way to learn english and enjoy yourself.

Re: Do you like English movies? by abb, posted on 04-09-2009 at 12:55:59
hello mr magiic.
I believe the english movies will improve my language but the problem is i am not enjoy when i watch TV.

Best Regard

Re: Do you like English movies? by salimissalim, posted on 05-09-2009 at 16:19:26
I'm from India, my English is not so good. Although i did my schooling in English medium but, still i am not fluent in English and i just want to improve it.I like watching English movies specially Tom Hanks movies like Saving Private Ryan, Forest Gump, The Green Mile, The Terminal etc.