Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction/ paragraph

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Correction/ paragraph
Message from san99 posted on 09-06-2012 at 02:52:49 (D | E | F)
Hello,

I am learning to write better English and trying my best to choose better words for the copy. Here is one paragraph that I have written to be judged for my writing power and skill. I am focusing on the construction of the sentences.
I hope I am doing well. Any feedback, review, comment, and critique is more appreciated.
Thank you for your help.

Paragraph
Sometimes, I repent that I cannot writer proper English without using the spellchecker and other grammar tools, at the same time I am happy to feel that I am better than many other people, who don’t even know how to spell “enthusiastic.” I might not be perfect in writing the English language, but I am better than those who are illiterate and uneducated. Perhaps, it takes years to learn something- the more you learn the more you are to know and be familiar with. Getting best at writing is just like work as an artist, who spends to hours in painting a face on the canvas and then more two hours to fix the errors and make his painting presentable. I envy of native English speakers who take writing as granted and use their instinct to construct the sentences. Even this is so, they still make mistakes and sometimes they write more badly than non-natives. It is all right. To err is human: we learn from our mistakes and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Am I right? Do make mistakes but refrain from making blunders, because they can’t be mended.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 09-06-2012 09:09

Re: Correction/ paragraph from notrepere, posted on 09-06-2012 at 05:41:40 (D | E)
Hello

Sometimes, I repent that I cannot writer proper English without using the spellchecker and other grammar tools. At the same time I am happy to feel that I am better than many other people, who don’t even know how to spell “enthusiastic.” I might not be perfect in writing the English language, but I am better than those who are illiterate and uneducated. Perhaps, it takes years to learn something- the more you learn the more you are to know and be familiar with. Getting best at writing is just like work as an artist, who spends to hours in painting a face on the canvas and then more two hours (order of words: two more hours, two additional hours) to fix (form -ing) the errors and make (-ing) his painting presentable. I envy of native English speakers who take writing as granted and use their instincts to construct the sentences. Even [word missing] this is so, they still make mistakes and sometimes they write more badly than non-natives. It is all right. To err is human: we learn from our mistakes and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Am I right? Do make mistakes but refrain from making blunders, because they can’t be mended.

Re: Correction/ paragraph from san99, posted on 09-06-2012 at 16:52:34 (D | E)
First of all, I would like to thank you for correcting the mistakes. I am sorry but I don't understand what these yellow marks are for? Can you please tell me?
I really appreciate your contribution in the discussion.

Re: Correction/ paragraph from lucile83, posted on 09-06-2012 at 17:04:04 (D | E)
Hello,

...I cannot writer proper English ..

The sign means that the word 'writer' is not correct.

Re: Correction/ paragraph from notrepere, posted on 09-06-2012 at 17:06:58 (D | E)
Hello

And the red ones are to be deleted.

Re: Correction/ paragraph from san99, posted on 09-06-2012 at 19:54:23 (D | E)
Please read it now.
Sometimes, I feel bad because I cannot write proper English without using the spellchecker and other grammar tools. At the same time I am happy to feel that I am better than many other people, who don’t even know how to spell “enthusiastic.” I might not be perfect in writing the English language, but I am better than those who are illiterate and uneducated. Perhaps, it takes years to learn something- the more you learn the more you know and there is more to be familiar with. Becoming expert at writing is just like work as an artist, who spends two hours painting a face on the canvas and then two additional hours in fixing the errors and making his painting presentable. I am envy of native English speakers who take writing granted and use their instincts to construct the sentences. Even being native English speaker, they still make mistakes and sometimes they writer poorer copies than non-natives . It is all right. To err is human: we learn from our mistakes and there is nothing to be ashamed of. Am I right? Do make mistakes but refrain from making blunders, because they can’t be mended.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux