Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Improve my English/help (1)

Cours gratuits > Forum > English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Improve my English/help
Message from ruffmack posted on 24-03-2013 at 19:28:07
Hello.

I'm writing from Turkey. I ask this question.
How can I develop my English?
Thank you.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 24-03-2013 21:03

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 05-04-2013 07:30
You can now go to the correspondents forum as well; thank you.

Re: Improve my English/help by rosita15, posted on 24-03-2013 at 20:40:47
Hello;
I think that you can improve your English by:
Read English newspaper, watch English news , and movies.
Try to speak with your friends; this is a good help.
The main things to learn are new words, their meaning and usage.
Gradually you would be doing great at English.
Good luck

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 24-03-2013 21:08

Re: Improve my English/help by djohrahocine, posted on 24-03-2013 at 21:30:03
Hello,

First of all,you have to know that learning languages takes so much time.
Now,in order to improve your English,it's extremely important to develop your '4' language skills:
listening,speaking,reading and writing.
Besides,you have to be very patient,for instance when you listen to the video,it's important to do it for many times,and repeat it as you can,until you understand it one hundred per cent.
Do believe me the more you repeat(repetition is the mother of skills),the more you understand and better you will master it.
Finally, I advise you to keep in touch with the language,it's important to practice it at least one hour a day,you can read,write,listen,do some grammar exercises on our wonderful website
Enjoy your studies!

-------------------
Edited by djohrahocine on 24-03-2013 22:02

Re: Improve my English/help by dane12, posted on 24-03-2013 at 22:57:39
Hello

if you want to improve your English you should respect the most important skills in learning.
1/Listening which gives you the opportunity to know the pronunciation and have the chance to think and reply.
2/Speaking which is the other face of listening and that needs just to organize your words and be ready to reveal them to the listener.
An advice: don't seek for difficult words, try to use simple words because English is so nice when we use simple words.
So if you could manage to combine all that bit by bit you could be better.
Good luck.

Re: Improve my English/help by alice170, posted on 30-03-2013 at 02:47:47
Try to see more TV series in English,at least more than 3 times per Episode.

Re: Improve my English/help by zeror, posted on 04-04-2013 at 14:20:21
hello! i am from china and i have the same question . in my point , i practise my english by listening,speaking,reading and writing. i often watch american dramas like prison break ,lie to me and vampire dairies which can offer a great help. wish we can learn together! thank you

Re: Improve my English/help by zeror, posted on 04-04-2013 at 14:21:08
hello! i am from china and i have the same question . in my point , i practice my english by listening,speaking,reading and writing. i often watch American dramas like prison break ,lie to me and vampire dairies which can offer a great help. wish we can learn together! thank you

Re: Improve my English/help by kouttta, posted on 04-04-2013 at 15:08:57
Hey i'm from algeria and me too i want to immproove my english so let's do that together ,good luck

Re: Improve my English/help by airron, posted on 05-04-2013 at 00:07:07
Hello!

As somebody said above,listening is the most important of all.Just think of it,how did you learn Turkish?Did you learn how to spell it or read first?Not at all.Practicing listening skills more certainly would help you a lot.

-------------------
Edited by airron on 05-04-2013 00:07

Re: Improve my English/help by linda12, posted on 05-04-2013 at 03:05:55
I am eager to improve my english too,let's learn it together.