Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Help/ article smartphones

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Help/ article smartphones
Message from sakshiarjun15 posted on 03-08-2013 at 15:35:55 (D | E | F)
Hello ,

could someone please check my writing? it's an article and the level is FCE (B2).
The world in your hands

Do you think that having the information you need handy? Are you one of those people who can't live without their smartphones? To my mind smartphones are essential in our daily lives.
In the first place, smartphones are very important beacause if we get stuck or we get lost, we're able to contact someone and come out of the crisis.Secondly, nowadays life is very fast and it's a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly in the smartphones.
If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance listening to music , doing project works , etc. Personally, having one of these devices have made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several ocations, for example in emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Have a nice day.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 03-08-2013 18:21

Re: Help/ article smartphones from violet91, posted on 03-08-2013 at 23:08:20 (D | E)
Hello ,

There is no mistake in this text apart from the spelling of - occasions ...which has become something unknown to me and English !
Good night .

Re: Help/ article smartphones from nick, posted on 03-08-2013 at 23:20:23 (D | E)
Hello,
I'm afraid there is another one left: because
Bye bye
Nick

Re: Help/ article smartphones from lucile83, posted on 04-08-2013 at 08:03:25 (D | E)
Hello,

Errors in blue

Do you think that having the information you need handy? (what do you mean?sorry but I don't understand; this sentence sounds awkward.) Are you one of those people who can't live without their smartphones? To my mind smartphones are essential in our daily lives.
In the first place, smartphones are very important beacause if we get stuck or we get lost, we're able to contact someone and come out of the crisis.Secondly, nowadays life is very fast and it's a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly in the smartphones.
If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance listening to music , doing project works , etc. Personally, having one of these devices have made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several ocations, for example in emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

- it is useless to repeat 'we'
- we're should be we are when you write an article (no contracted forms) + it's
- crisis is too strong, find another word
- in the first place...secondly.. why not say: firstly...secondly, it would be more logical
- life can't 'be' fast, find another verb
- having ...is the subject and is singular
- in emergency...find another preposition

Re: Help/ article smartphones from sakshiarjun15, posted on 04-08-2013 at 13:10:47 (D | E)
Thanks everybody , you've helped me a lot , have a nice day.

Re: Help/ article smartphones from lucile83, posted on 04-08-2013 at 16:34:07 (D | E)
Hello sakshiarjun15,

It would be highly appreciated if you showed us your text once you have corrected it.
Thank you.

Re: Help/ article smartphones from sakshiarjun15, posted on 06-08-2013 at 15:46:21 (D | E)
The world in your hands
Do you think that having the information you need handy? Are you one of those people who can't live without their smartphones? To my mind smartphones are essential in our daily lives.In the first place, smartphones are very important beacause if we get stuck or we get lost, we're able to contact someone and come out of the crisis.
Secondly, nowadays life is very fast and it's a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly in the smartphones.If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance listening to music , doing project works , etc.
Personally, having one of these devices have made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several occasions, for example in emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

I have corrected the spelling and thank you so so so very much for everybody who has helped me ,
Have a great day

Re: Help/ article smartphones from jonquille, posted on 06-08-2013 at 15:55:12 (D | E)
Hello!

Unfortunately, apart from the word "occasions"...I don't see any changes between this text and the original one! Are you SURE you have corrected everything?

Enjoy the week,
jonquille

Re: Help/ article smartphones from lucile83, posted on 06-08-2013 at 16:00:45 (D | E)
Well, I am not sure I will correct any of your texts in the future

Re: Help/ article smartphones from sakshiarjun15, posted on 06-08-2013 at 21:36:28 (D | E)
Hello

Are your hands glued with your smartphone ? Are you one of those people who can't live without their smartphones? To my mind smartphones are essential in our daily lives.
Firstly, smartphones are very important if we get stuck or get lost, we are able to contact someone and come out of the crisis.Secondly, nowadays life is very stressful and it is a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly in the smartphones.work or business work directly in the smartphones.
If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance listening to music , doing project works , etc. Personally, having one of these devices made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several occasions, for example in an emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

Sorry Lucile83 ,I couldn't read it well because It was showing me all your corrections in some weird breacktes brackets and different styles; only occasions was shown in blue so I couldn't correct it well earlier, now I have made all the corrections , thank you very very very very much for your help.
Have a nice day.

-------------------
Edited by sakshiarjun15 on 06-08-2013 21:37

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 06-08-2013 21:45

Re: Help/ article smartphones from lucile83, posted on 06-08-2013 at 22:01:55 (D | E)
Hello

Oh well, there were some bugs on the forum but they have been fixed.
One or two things in blue; corrections in green.
Your text is much better!

Are your hands glued with your smartphone ? Are you one of those people who can't live without their smartphones? To my mind smartphones are essential in our daily lives.
Firstly, smartphones are very important if we get stuck or get lost, we are able to contact someone and come out of the crisisI'd say trouble. Secondly, nowadays life is very stressful and it is a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly inI'd say from the smartphones.
If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance while listening to music , doing project works , etc. Personally, having one of these devices made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several occasions, for example in an emergency in a case of emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

Re: Help/ article smartphones from sakshiarjun15, posted on 07-08-2013 at 09:41:42 (D | E)
Firstly, smartphones are very important if we get stuck or get lost, we are able to contact someone and come out of the trouble. Secondly, nowadays life is very stressful and it is a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly from the smartphones.
If you ask me, I use my smartphone in a lot of different situations, for instance while listening to music , doing project works , etc. Personally, having one of these devices made a huge change in my way of working and my lifestyle.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several occasions, for example in a case of emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

Hello , here is the text with all the corrections, thank very much to all who helped me,
have a nice week.

Re: Help/ article smartphones from lucile83, posted on 07-08-2013 at 10:55:09 (D | E)
Hello,

That's fine now! just one thing to modify. Good job!

Firstly, smartphones are very important if we get stuck or get lost, we are able to contact someone and come out of the no article trouble. Secondly, nowadays life is very stressful and it is a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly from the smartphones.
To sum up, smartphones can be used in several occasions, for example in a case of emergency, at work, for your school work or simply for entertainment.

Re: Help/ article smartphones from sakshiarjun15, posted on 08-08-2013 at 12:20:10 (D | E)
Hello , this is my final text :

Firstly, smartphones are very important if we get stuck or get lost, we are able to contact someone and come out of trouble. Secondly, nowadays life is very stressful and it is a wonderful idea to do your school work or business work directly from the smartphones.

Thank you everybody who has helped me once again.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux