Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Covering letter/help

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Covering letter/help
Message from aandreitaps posted on 26-10-2013 at 19:12:51 (D | E | F)
Hello,

Please,could anyone help me with my covering letter?
Thank you for your answers.

Bogota, Colombia October 26, 2013
FDI International Admission Office
Via Amatore Sciesa 9 20135 , Milano , Italy

Subject : Motivation Letter for admission to one year program in Fashion Design

I graduated in social communication Pontifical Javeriana University on October 22, 2013, I have focused on visual communication and presented a draft grade on a visual series of tourism in Cordoba, Colombia. Additionally I have experience working in the media for Faces Colombia, one of the lifestyle magazines, fashion, style and most prestigious society of the country. I am also certified in corporate event at the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana and made a television presentation workshop.
My experience as an intern in the magazine Caras helped me to better understand the management of digital media, as well as to learn about the basic parameters of fashion photography and style.
My interest in studying the one-year program in fashion design is because I think the academy course and offers theoretical and methodological tools which are very useful and necessary for the formation of a good designer fashions , plus it motivates me the fact that the objective of the program is focused on deepening student student understanding Italian design and look to develop in students the skills of analysis, design and marketing understanding to instill in students the ability to design their projects in the future. Finally, I´m very interested in the opportunity to live and learn and learn and enjoy Milan to the best of their exhibitions, which displays the excellence and creativity of Italian and European design.
I want to continue in this race design to use my skills and knowledge and apply it in the fashion design and to fulfill my dream of designing. Your school seems the most appropriate and gives me everything I want to learn.
I hope this letter have convinced him that I am a good candidate to study with you. I am at your disposal for any information and waiting for a response from you.

My best regards,

xxx

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 26-10-2013 21:05

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux