Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Correction / internet

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Correction / internet
Message from hanane1996 posted on 14-03-2014 at 23:57:19 (D | E | F)
Hello,

what is you opinion for my writing? plz Please correct my errors.
Thank you for your help.

The internet is become importante in any life because is using in lot of purview for exemple the industry or economics that are importante for développment the pays.But many people we usued in bad hand.
The internet had countless positive points;to start with her importance for help the students of search for very informations,secondly it is open the windows for know many cultures,for exemple of reading books or magazines of a lot of countries,morever it is a good way of communication we can stay touch with our friends,what is more it wan make trainning at distance,bisides the is a mean to be free:you can confront ideas on the net.
Both any technology the internet also had disvantages:firstly it give sometimes wrong informations,secondly,it addicted the personn,besides,is bloch the communicatin of the parents with her children's,in addition to this is waste the time.
In my opinion,the internet is neccesery in our time but must we usued a good part and sade the bad hand.

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 15-03-2014 00:28

Re: Correction / internet from terminator97, posted on 16-03-2014 at 11:11:12 (D | E)
Hello...I think this is better...

The internet has become important in our daily life because it is used in a lot of situations such as industrial economical parts which help us to live more comfortably.But some of the people do not use it in the right way.
The internet has advantages and disadvantages.about the advantages we can say it is helpful for the students to get the information they need and also it can be useful for spreading the good cultures such as reading books or being familyer with the other nations.Moreover it can be a good way for communicating with other people or our friends.

Excuse me ...I dont have time to study all of your text...I hope this was helpful

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 16-03-2014 12:20
Thank you for being helpful on the forum.
However it would be better if you could just show the mistakes, not really correct them.
The members who ask for help should know where their mistakes are but do the work by themselves and correct their text, not copy the correction.
Please be careful next time not to be too helpful
Thank you.
Best regards.

Re: Correction / internet from valobrian, posted on 18-03-2014 at 10:47:54 (D | E)
Hi there, I'm gonna try to help you but as I'm still studying the subject it might not be perfect ;)

The internet has become important in our daily life because it is used in a lot of situations such as industrial economical parts which help us to live more comfortably.But some of the people do not use it in the right way.
The internet has advantages and disadvantages. Talking about the advantages we can say it is helpful for the students to get the information they need and also it can be useful for spreading the good cultures such as reading books or being familiar with the other nations.Moreover it can be a good way for communicating with other people or our friends,
Moreover you can also make distance training, beside this, there is a mean to be free: you can confront ideas on the net.
Both technology and the internet also have disvantages: firstly it gives sometimes wrong informations,secondly,it can be addicting, besides, it can cut off ties between the parents and their children, in addition to this it can be considered as a waste of time.
In my opinion,the internet is necessary at the time but must be used appropriately (I'm not really sure of what you mean in your last sentence)

-------------------
Edited by valobrian on 18-03-2014 10:52
Thank you for being helpful on the forum.
However it would be better if you could just show the mistakes, not really correct them.
The members who ask for help should know where their mistakes are but do the work by themselves and correct their text, not copy the correction.
Please be careful next time not to be too helpful
Thank you.
Best regards.

Re: Correction / internet from milestime, posted on 18-03-2014 at 18:09:10 (D | E)
Hello ,
I've seen that you wrote "has become" .
Does "had become" could be right ?, could you tell me why ?

PRESENT PERFECT should be aux-(past)__+__verb-(present) Conversely .
passed fact - present situation

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 18-03-2014 18:48
You should read that grammatical subject.

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux