Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Parental relationships/help

Forum > English only || Bottom

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Parental relationships/help
Message from isarosa posted on 27-12-2015 at 18:13:47 (D | E | F)
Good evening all people.
I've just finished a text about parental relationships. I post it here, and please if someone see any mistake (I'm sure), can you tell me.
Thanks in advance.

In my opinion, parental relationships are really important because a close family is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
It’s often claimed that, when a family get along very well, they are happier. They can spend more time together and they can argue about anything.
On the other hand, a couple has to have children because , I think a couple without children is like a garden without flowers.
It’s clear that life changes when children reach and we have more responsibilities. It isn’t easy for parents to be strict with their children but, they should be stricter about some points. For example they shouldn’t leave their children do all what they want.
Concerning, what time they should come home, it’s true that parents should be stricter although nowadays it’s nothing easy.
As you know, young people have more liberty than years ago, and lifestyle is totally different, that’s why I think the best for parents is to be a good friend with their children. Trying to explain them things, with confidence. Teaching them, what they can do and what they can’t but always speaking.
Another important factor to take into account is, to have brothers or sisters. As I see it, I think all children need at least a brother or a sister. I don’t like family with an only child. Recent studies show that an only child can become a spoilt child, because he has always everything he wants. For example, in my case I have an older brother and I’ve always tried to be as him, I’ve always looked up to him. He’s my best friend, we get on well, he’s also my confident and he’s a model to follow. I’m really proud of him.
These are those who say that children learn more from their parents, than they learn at school. As I see it, they learn different things from parents and at school. In my humble opinion, at home they learn to be polite, they learn how to behave. Parents have to teach them all these things. On the other hand, at school they learn to read, they learn to write and they study.
It’s often claimed that, bring up is something you learn at school, but I totally disagree, I think parents bring up their children and teachers at school teach them other skills.
Nowadays teenagers don’t cooperate with the housework, at least my daughter don’t lend a hand. She never makes her bed. I’ve always argue with her about this, she’s always in her bedroom listening to the music or doing her homework. They should really do it.
If we consider the long holiday they have in summer, they should work and earn money, almost they should know how it’s work and maybe they should be more responsible about money, after this experience.
In fact, if teenagers work in summer it would be an advance, because nowadays most adults don’t have any job, due to the crisis we are going through. I hope it’ll change soon.
Nobody can deny that young people can’t leave the family house and one of the reasons is certainly that they can’t live without any income.
To sum up, it’s really hard to have a good and close family, but it's absolutely fantastic.

Thanks

-------------------
Edited by lucile83 on 28-12-2015 21:39

Re: Parental relationships/help from dsmith, posted on 28-12-2015 at 00:18:51 (D | E)
Hello!

Here are a few corrections:

when a family get along very well, they are happier.

It’s clear that life changes when children reach and we have more responsibilities. I don't understand "reach" maybe "arrive"?

For example they shouldn’t leave their children do all what they want. Maybe better to use the word "everything"?

It’s often claimed that, bring up is something you learn at school, but I totally disagree. Not sure what you mean by "bring up".

at least my daughter don’t lend a hand.

Re: Parental relationships/help from isarosa, posted on 28-12-2015 at 20:28:14 (D | E)
Hi , thanks for your corrections.
with bring up, I would say that parents have to educate their children, but in the book, educate is for school and for parents tehay are to bring up their children, I don't know if I explain correctly what I can say,
reach.... Yes I would say when children arrive
thanks..

Re: Parental relationships/help from ducanh, posted on 29-12-2015 at 06:46:07 (D | E)
very useful for young couple like me, thanks so much

[POST A NEW REPLY] [Subscribe to this topic]

Forum > English only

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux