Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

Do you like English movies? (2)

<< English only || Bottom

This topic is now closed. You can't post a new reply.

Page 2 / 2 - To jump to another page: Top | 1 | 2 | End | Bottom
Re: Do you like English movies? by scream, posted on 05-09-2009 at 18:13:37
hi everyone.l'm from turkey.l like english movies and series.but always l watch series specially CHUCK and ghost wishperer is nice too about movies,twilight is popular nowadays isnt it..l like it altought l like horror films.l'll watch the final destination 3D.l wonder it too much.

Re: Do you like English movies? by starslight, posted on 10-09-2009 at 03:43:45
hello,im movie english addict im watching much english series and movies even i can't remember the names.about the series i really like harry potter very much and prison break too even the end of the series was so sad but it stiil wonderfull and terminatore...and there is lot of the movies like hsm and 17again and walk to remember....

Re: Do you like English movies? by madrigal, posted on 10-09-2009 at 09:55:59
Hello,boys and girls!
I'm new here.I like English movies ,too.For instance,'four weddings and a funeral'is my love.My favourite American TV soap opera is'Friends'.
I wish I can make friends with you.

Re: Do you like English movies? by pyskoo, posted on 10-09-2009 at 13:34:04
of course !!
I love it verrrrry much
especially the fantasy and drama movies
also i love all Johnny Deep's movies.

Re: Do you like English movies? by genger, posted on 10-09-2009 at 14:07:08
Hello ever body, I'm a new and from Chinese. As a english major I should always get in touch with english, english movie and TV is a best way for me.Now i am a fan of American movies and TV.Prison break is my favorite TV program,and I still obsess so many movies,but i always forget their english name.I hope you can share your favorite movies with me.It will be my pleasure!

Re: Do you like English movies? by cyndi03, posted on 13-09-2009 at 09:17:37
Well,i really like watching TV and movies!i thlnk i can learn a lot!But sometimes it's difficult for me to understand the actors because they're speak
too quickly!And u?

Re: Do you like English movies? by magicboss, posted on 13-09-2009 at 17:21:00
HELLO ,EVERYONE,i am from china and i love english movies .why? because english movies can improve my english and enrich my vocabulary,

Re: Do you like English movies? by priyahyd, posted on 13-09-2009 at 18:54:52
Hi guys.Really i also like english movie.It helps to make the english learning easier.

Re: Do you like English movies? by violet91, posted on 13-09-2009 at 20:14:34
hello! Would you please not confuse English films and American movies?

Re: Do you like English movies? by moli, posted on 13-09-2009 at 23:43:14
i'm moli me too i'm new i agree with you about english movies it helped me so much yo learn english

Re: Do you like English movies? by thawatchai, posted on 14-09-2009 at 07:36:53
I like harry potter so enjoy..

Re: Do you like English movies? by angel_peace, posted on 15-09-2009 at 11:59:09

I, myself love to watch english movies... especially the series ones such as criminal minds and prison break...

Re: Do you like English movies? by bigapples, posted on 16-09-2009 at 14:46:48
Hello,everyone literary films are my favorite,such as The Legend of 1900,Once,Mona lisa Smile,Malena,etc.Literary films can create a atmosphere full of serenity and easement.They are always filled with elements of art and music.In the film Once or The Legend of 1900,the chief charactor are both fond of music,who put their heart into the music composition to express their feeling of love.Besides enjoyment the literary films could give us,they sometimes mirror the reality of the world throuth the extremely touching movie shots,And the film Malena really hits the point.From its especial perspective,the people's inner thoughts,evil and indifference,are unveiled.We can compare ourselves with these unwitty and crude mass.

Re: Do you like English movies? by smallpig, posted on 18-09-2009 at 09:42:43
The same as everyone else,i like moive very much,especially the hollywood moive.The big moive stars such as Tom Cruise,Nicolas Cage,Will Smith are my favor.

Re: Do you like English movies? by frank, posted on 18-09-2009 at 16:56:10
I am new here too,I am a Chinese and my english is in low-level ,so don't laugh at me.my favorite movie is the shaw shank redemption

Re: Do you like English movies? by petru, posted on 19-09-2009 at 06:31:26
Hi,i am a Chinese middle school student.i am new here,and this is my first tiam to talk there.i really like english movies."the Lord of the Rings" is my favorite.i also get so much happyness with "Mr.Been".i really wanna learn english well,please give me some suggestions.thanks for your help.

Re: Do you like English movies? by liyang, posted on 20-09-2009 at 06:01:53
i love english movies a lot,as there are always a lot of hot girls and boys there.the story is always attracting me a lot,

Re: Do you like English movies? by kara, posted on 20-09-2009 at 14:47:21
hello everybody
i like watching english movies too.i from china,i hope to make friends in this site.my english is very poor,and i hope my friends in this site could help me.thanks everyone.

Re: Do you like English movies? by melisa1110, posted on 24-09-2009 at 13:47:24
I've seen some movies these days that acted by Hugh Grant, like Notting Hill, Bridget Jones' Diary, Love actually is all around, I like the humor style of Hugh, how do you evaluate his act?

Re: Do you like English movies? by william9333, posted on 25-09-2009 at 16:23:15
Hi, I am from Hong Kong.Watching English movies can improve our listening.I will watch more.

Re: Do you like English movies? by francky001, posted on 25-09-2009 at 19:49:35
morning I Ivorian my movies is rambo actor of films very interesting.my english is not good come on help me.

Re: Do you like English movies? by emerald, posted on 26-09-2009 at 04:32:31
Hi everyone.I love English movies too but if just watching movies it is so difficult for me to understand,so I`d prefer to watch movies with captioned in English.And in my opinion,watching cartoon movies is the best.Does anyone like cartoon movies?

Re: Do you like English movies? by monicalarry, posted on 26-09-2009 at 06:33:53
Hello every,
I'm form China.I'd like to movie about love.The reason that i always have romantic idea in my mind.
I think see a film is a good way to study english,it's can help us practice listen.
First of all we must can understand,right?Then we just can say something.

Re: Do you like English movies? by nashy, posted on 26-09-2009 at 17:48:16
My favorite movies are ''constantine''''matrix 2'' with Kiano Reavs.
I also prefer to watch movies like ''shrek'' and ''Gladiator''

Re: Do you like English movies? by jihad2000, posted on 28-09-2009 at 00:35:12
Iam like movies too much to laern some english

Re: Do you like English movies? by sow89, posted on 28-09-2009 at 00:57:05

hi guys hiw areyou so me i'm a new comer to this club and i want to answer to your question. you see me i like english movies very well it's so nice and it help you to get good listning to get new vocabularies and also they  speak to gether.i think i have answered to your question even if it is the half.sorry for the mistakes

Re: Do you like English movies? by roger237158xu, posted on 28-09-2009 at 15:37:40

Hello,everybody,I'm roger and I'm a new member here,I like waching movies,sometimes I think watching movies can learning more very useful sentence and vocabulary.when I finish my work and go back at home,and I always watching movies for relax.so I think watching movies is a good way for learning language.
wish you too,thanks!

Re: Do you like English movies? by dimas, posted on 29-09-2009 at 03:50:08
Hello I am from Indonesia. I like to watch enlish movie. Sometime, when I have spare time, I usually go to a cinema.
My favourite english movie is Transformers. It is awesome!!

By watching english movie, I hope I can improve my english language too.

Nice to meet you all....

Re: Do you like English movies? by monologues, posted on 04-10-2009 at 08:48:28
I am from china. Hereby i recommend chinese kongfu to everyone, "The legend of Bruce Lee"