Les pronoms interrogatifs (2)
> When? (quand?)
I bought a new car yesterday.
When did you buy a new car?
> Where? (où?)
I went to Paris.
Where did you go to?
> How much + Singular / How many + Plural (combien?)
I ate two apples.
How many apples did you eat?
> Why? (pourquoi?)
I went to the hospital because I was ill
Why did you go the hospital?
> Which (lequel?)
quand on doit faire un choix entre deux choses proches:
- Which film do you want to see? "Impossible Mission" or "Pretty Woman"?
- Here are two pizzas. Which one do you prefer?
EXERCICE: Posez une question sur les mots soulignés.
- I saw that movie in a big cinema.
- I will see my girlfriend next summer.
- I would like to buy three bottles of milk.
- I love this film because I love Tom Cruise.
- Sandra stole my keys!
- I ate a big cake.
- I spoke to Sarah.
REPONSES 1. Where did you see
that movie? 2. When will you see your girlfriend? 3. How many bottles
of milk would you like to buy? 4. Why do you love this film? 5. Who stole
your keys? 6. What did you eat? 7. Who did you speak to? To whom
did you speak?