|Créer un test|
2 millions de
personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais...
Cliquez ici !
> Publicités :
> Partenaires :
-Nos autres sites
Apprendre l'anglais > Cours & exercices d'anglais > Exercices d'anglais > test d'anglais n°4665 : Quantifieurs : Little, a little, few and a few - cours
Quantifieurs : Little, a little, few and a few - cours
A little and a few are more positive. A little = some, a small amount:
• Let's go and have a drink. We've got a little time before the train leaves.
(a little time = some time, enough time to have a drink)
• 'Do you speak English? 'A little.' (so we can talk a bit)
A few = some, a small number:
• I enjoy my life here. I have a few friends and we meet quite often,
(a few friends = not many but enough to have a good time)
• 'When did you last see Clare? 'A few days ago.' (= some days ago)
• He spoke little English, so it was difficult to communicate with him.
He spoke a little English, so we were able to communicate with him.
• She's lucky. She has few problems. (= not many problems)
Things are not going so well for her. She has a few problems. (= some problems)
Note that 'only a little' and ' only a few' have a negative meaning:
We must be quick. We’ve only got a little time.
The village was very small. There were only a few houses.
Put in little/ a little/ few/a few:
Intermédiaire Tweeter Partager
Exercice d'anglais "Quantifieurs : Little, a little, few and a few - cours" créé par felin avec le générateur de tests - créez votre propre test ! [Plus de cours et d'exercices de felin]
Voir les statistiques de réussite de ce test d'anglais [Sauvegarder] [Charger] [?]
Fin de l'exercice d'anglais "Quantifieurs : Little, a little, few and a few - cours"
Un exercice d'anglais gratuit pour apprendre l'anglais. (tags: quantite )
Tous les exercices | Plus de cours et d'exercices d'anglais sur le même thème : Quantité
Fiches de grammaire anglaise | Documents audios/vidéos en anglais | CREER UN TEST