Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

English only
All your questions about the English language, no French allowed.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

How do you spend your weekends?
Message de eowynpotter posté le 11-02-2006 à 14:00:38 (S | E | F | I)

Hello everyone!
Let's talk about your weekends!At the weekends,I usually write my homework(If I have a lot of homework).Sometimes I listen to the music or read my favourite books.I often watch film twice a month.(It's so terrible!).
Now I'm finishing my talk.How about your weekends?
Have a nice day.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de queenliz, postée le 12-02-2006 à 11:13:18 (S | E)
I spend far too much of my weekend on the computer. There are weeds
in the garden to be got rid of, washing-up in the sink, clothes that need
ironing, and walls that need painting, but I am busy looking things up on the
internet! Still - it is the weekend.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de jardin62, postée le 13-02-2006 à 06:15:55 (S | E)

Oh dear !
Working, reading, jogging, cycling, gardening, going out to town ( 80 km from where I live ) and visiting my favourite English bookshop, going to the theatre or cinema, working on the computer, washing, cleaning, listening to operas, practising my piano lessons...
A day has 24 hours... my nights have 5 hours, 6 is an exception !

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de queenliz, postée le 13-02-2006 à 09:37:59 (S | E)
Tell me, Jardin62, you have so much energy - do you jog or cycle the 80km
to get your baguettes? Maybe all the exercise is giving you too much
energy, and that is why your nights resemble those of Mrs. Thatcher. She used
to get by on about 4 hours sleep. Just to try and keep on the subject - at the weekends she used to tidy her wardrobe, and make padded coat-hangers to
protect all her superwoman outfits. (This is true - I saw it on a documentary).

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de july64, postée le 13-02-2006 à 12:51:18 (S | E)
hi every body
I'm very happy to answer you by describing my weekend.
It was so-so.
First, One christian died, we went after the mass to burie him at four PM on Saturday.
After that,I went to visit my younger sister.
At last, on Sunday I retuned to my house at 7:00 PM

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de vero974, postée le 22-02-2006 à 07:19:06 (S | E)
During the weekends, I usually spend my time with all my family (my 3 children (s) and my husband. On Saturday morning, I go to the touristic market where I can buy many vegetables, fruits (pineapples, passion fruits..) and all I need to prepare some good meals. At 11 a.m., I fetch my two older children from school. Then, we go to the beach with some friends for a picnic. It's a day to have good time together. We spend a long time into the lagoon to see many tropical fish and colourful corals. We can also surfing because in the Reunion Island, the are gigantic waves. Each weekend, we are under the impression to be on holidays.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 22-02-2006 08:19

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de daniel79, postée le 22-02-2006 à 19:56:34 (S | E)
I always spend my weekend in watching TV,and reading my favourite books.and I always get wakeup at five o'clock and get out of bed at six o'clock,and I usually run for
an hour and I work out in gym,and I watch TV,and I guest I am real couch potato.???

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2006 17:48

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de greg2paris, postée le 22-02-2006 à 21:56:49 (S | E)
Hi !

For me, it depends... sometimes I am going with my girlfriend to the cinema, on museum, or just walking on the beautiful place in Paris because it's the most romantic city in the world !
And sometimes I am making sport, like biking. Otherwise, I am watching tv and surfing on the net. Of course, there's a place to see my friends because it's the reason of my life, my girlfriend and my goodest best friends.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2006 17:50

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de firemax, postée le 23-02-2006 à 02:57:00 (S | E)
I spend my weekend with my girlfriend and my computer . Saturday with my girlfriend and Sunday with my computer (for played to play ogame)

It's my first post in English so I am sorry for the multiple mistakes

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2006 17:54

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de boubacar, postée le 23-02-2006 à 17:42:16 (S | E)
Hello,during the weekends I like watching tv ,walking and sometimes I went to go and see some friends .At night I work on my computer; that's all.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 23-02-2006 17:57

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de oulmidi, postée le 04-03-2006 à 13:45:26 (S | E)
Hi ! Usually i do the same thing on weekends.
I wake up at 8:00 am, i take my breackfast with my familly, and i return to bed.
I wake up for the second time at 11:00am.
I go out to the city and i walk around with my friend.
Marrakesh is i beautifull city you know, we walk for hours and hours, and after we go to the cinema.
In Sunday i wake up at 9:00am for doinf my homework.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de zaza54, postée le 04-03-2006 à 14:14:20 (S | E)
Good afternoon everybody,

For my part, I usually see my family in the Vosges. Either, I see my aunt and my oncle near Remiremont, or I see my grand parents in Chatel/ Moselle. I also like reading the news or (why not ?) an english book.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de nanou95, postée le 04-03-2006 à 15:05:36 (S | E)
for my weekend , i enjoy do nothing.
but every weekend, i make my homework, particuly my projets.
i must do business plans, and the search for documents.
it's very hard and very long so i am very tried and i think weekend it's more difficult than week. i would like to go away for to rest.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de squale, postée le 04-03-2006 à 17:57:55 (S | E)
Hello everybody
For me I past my week end with my family, I use to play with my children. three girl aged eight, three and two years old.
Even I play guitar, we go walking and make some buying in supermarket.
Have a nice day...
waiting to learning you

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de fifadji, postée le 04-03-2006 à 20:33:46 (S | E)
ooh all weekend are the same for me!!
i read, sleep and discuss with my friends!!
so i like surfing!!
ok wonderfull weekend and good week!!
GOD BLESS U and keep in touch

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de tigrou, postée le 07-03-2006 à 09:39:47 (S | E)
for me, my weekend are moments where i stay with my boy friend or my friends. I love shopping in Toulouse, in South of France. Sometimes, i speak with english person. I look after a pen friend (Male or female). For the moment I spend my weekend to search a job for the summer holiday.

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de lilette, postée le 14-03-2006 à 16:00:49 (S | E)
I always spends my weekend to my boyfriend and I usually write my homework.
KISS

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de nolle, postée le 15-03-2006 à 00:22:30 (S | E)
Hello,
Every week, I look forward to being on week-end. For me, it' s time for great pleasures with my family. We try to do different things, to change our habits. I hate living in routine and week-ends are benefit for changing our way of living. Make-sporting , discovering new sites, visiting friends or families( they all live far from us, what a piece of luck !), there is always a place in the car to go somewhere else....I never forget that week-ends are short holidays and I ' ve got my idea on the way of taking advantage of it. My children are fond of this way of living ; the elder of them who is four years old happens to ask " Mum, when are we moving , I 'm fed up with this house...." This is the danger of being too mobile !

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de michiyo, postée le 15-03-2006 à 19:08:18 (S | E)
On my At week-ends, I do a lot of things
-I go to the swimming pool
-I play on my computer
-I see my friends
-and very a lot of other things !

Kiss for every people !

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-03-2006 07:44

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de meli13, postée le 15-03-2006 à 19:24:44 (S | E)
Hello everybody

Me I work on Saturday morning. I teach Mathematics and French. It's boring the on Saturday morning. I prefer to stay at home and sleep but it's like that. And it's enough gratifying to teach for teenagers. On Sunday I have one real pleasure, It's to go to the market. It takes place in a beautiful little village near Paris. It's very pleasant. In evenings and the nights I like to meet my friends in my at home, or in pubs in Paris, we set the world to rights, we debate on everything(s) and anything(s), it's cool. And after we go back for sleeping, exhausted.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-03-2006 07:38

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de fati450, postée le 24-03-2006 à 22:47:36 (S | E)
in my week, not thing specially i do, well i do my homework, i go to shopping with my sister, i visit my family & my friends but all times i 'm serfing net a long houres.
At weekends I do nothing special,except doing my homework, going shopping with my sister,visiting my family and friends,and surfing on the net for hours.
-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-03-2006 07:34

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de safae159, postée le 25-03-2006 à 13:39:38 (S | E)
hi
I'm very happy about the your at weekend because you I can do your my homework and do your Hobie enjoy my hobbies.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 25-03-2006 13:46

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de rosane, postée le 25-03-2006 à 20:45:22 (S | E)
It depends.
I often work on Saturday. So when I have just my Sunday, I prefer stay at home, walk with my dog, and spend time with my boyfriend.
When I have two free days, I go to see my family and my friends who don't live closed to me.
I discovered today this website, and I think I will weekly check it because I will have a baby in July so I will have time to play with my computer !
Best regards

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de sitten, postée le 25-03-2006 à 21:31:41 (S | E)
I wake up early. Then I walk on foot for some physical exercise near the bitch beach. When I go back at home, I take have my breakfast and I work on my computer. I get a look at my email and I listen to some lessons in English. In the afternoon, I walk around the town and I go to the cinema. At twenty nine o'oclock 9.00 p.m., I return home for eating and watching film in a on television. At eleven, I write my memoir until one o'clock. When I'm feel tired, I switch off the light and I sleep like a log.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 26-03-2006 08:51

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de baby76, postée le 11-04-2006 à 11:10:42 (S | E)
hi! I wake up at 10.00. I go at to my grandparents' or I watch TV at home.

-------------------
Modifié par whynot95 le 11-04-2006 11:14

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de frenchgirl75, postée le 16-04-2006 à 11:31:45 (S | E)
Hi!

This week-end is more long longer than usually.. it's pleasant... I am doing a lot of things! I saw my friends, I went to the swimming-pool, yesterday evening I played billiard, all the days every day I study my lessons because I'll have an exam soon! And of course, I study on this web site which brings to me much!! But unfortunately the weather is not fine, we cannot all have everything! I hope that you will understand my English
Good week-end at to all. Bye!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-05-2006 08:36

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de lilia77, postée le 05-05-2006 à 16:58:03 (S | E)
hello my friends!

I'm talking to you I tell you about my last week end;

In our towm, the week end is beginning in the sunday to saturday that makes a whole week!!!isn't it from Saturday to Sunday ?. As usual, I got up at five o'clock, I take my toilet washed and I prepared our breakfast. After our breakfast, we cleaned the room and the floor, when it was finished, the last Saturday, we went to the market; Back home, we prepared meals, we we took it and had lunch.
In the afternoon, we went shopping , after, we watched television.The last Sunday, we went to church and in the afternoon, we took had a rest.
good reading!

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-05-2006 08:39

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de yohann25, postée le 06-05-2006 à 14:15:40 (S | E)
Hello everybody
This weekend is longer that the other ones, it's very pleasant.
That will allow me to rest a bit more, I need it.
In the beginning I wanted to move from Ile de France to visit friends and family near Lyon, but finally I changed my mind. That will be for the next time.
I'm going to visit friends in Paris and then I think we'll go to watch and see the last Denzel Washington's film, Inside Man.
Tomorrow, I'm going to a Chinese restaurant not far from Place d'Italie, I love this kind of food.
Have a nice day.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 06-05-2006 15:36

Réponse: How do you spend your weekends? de yed, postée le 06-05-2006 à 22:59:06 (S | E)
Hello everyone
Today,in the morning I have read a part of the book "Les Misérables" wrote written by Victor Hugo . In the afternoon I have gone went to school to debate with my school friends about a subject given by the teacher. In the evening I am with work on my computer.Tomorrow I will go to church in the morning and in the afternoon I will learn my lessons.
Thanks.

-------------------
Modifié par lucile83 le 07-05-2006 07:03

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux