Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Une visite/Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 01-11-2005 à 13:58:07 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
voici un texte de conversation courante; à vous de restituer le vocabulaire, les tournures et le style, c'est pourquoi j'ai mis 3 étoiles sans oublier le titre !

Une visite de l’étranger

·voici une lettre de Corinne. Son avion arrive à 11h10 le 15. C’est mardi prochain. Tu peux aller la chercher à l’aéroport ?
·Mais c’est qui Corinne ?
·La fille de Jane. Mon amie Jane, tu sais bien, celle qui habite en France. Tu te souviens ? Sa fille Corinne vient passer deux ou trois semaines chez nous.
·Ah oui je me souviens. Mais elle ne s’appelle pas Coco ?
·Ça c’est son surnom. Son vrai nom est Corinne.
·Je vois. Eh bien moi, je ne travaille pas mardi, alors je suppose que je peux aller la chercher. Elle est comment ?
·Eh bien, elle est grande, mince. Elle a les cheveux courts, châtains, les yeux marron. J’ai une photo d’elle quelque part. Elle est très élégante.
·Elle m’a l’air typiquement française. Elle a quel âge ?
·Oh, elle doit avoir dix-sept ou dix-huit ans, je suppose.
·Et son anglais ?
·Il est parfait. Elle parle toujours anglais avec Jane.
See you soon

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de bridg, postée le 01-11-2005 à 14:53:42 (S | E)
C'est la grande forme et en plus sur le bon forum
allez au boulot
lucile

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 01-11-2005 à 14:56:43 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

A visit abroad,
Here is Corinne's letter. Her plane is arriving on the fifteenth at ten past eleven. That's next Tuesday. Could you pick her up at the airport?
But, who is Corinne?
Jane's daughter. You know, my friend Jane who lives in France. Do you remember? Her daughter, Corinne, is coming to spend a couple of weeks at home.
Oh yes I remember now. But, isn't she named Coco?
This it is her nickname. Her right name is Corinne.
Ok I see. Well, I am not on duty on Tuesday so I can pick her up. What does she look like?
Well... she's tall, thin, she's chestnut and short haired and their eyes are brown. I have got a picture of her somewhere, she's very graceful.
She looks typically French. How old is she?
Hum... she must have be 17 or 18 I guess.
And what about her English?
It is perfect, she is always speacking English with Jane.

a lot

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de bridg, postée le 01-11-2005 à 16:20:50 (S | E)
A visit from abroad
Here is Corinne’s letter; Her plane will land at 11:10 am on the 15th. Next Tuesday. Could you pick her up at the airport?
But who is Corinne?
Jane’s daughter. My friend Jane, you know, the one who lives in France. Do you remember? Corinne, her daughter will spend two or three weeks with us.
Right, I do remember. But her name’s Coco isn’t it?
It’s her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
I see. So for me, I'm off on Tuesday, well! I suppose I'm able to pick her up.
How does she look like?
Well! She’s tall, thin. She is a short haired woman with brown eyes. I’ve got her picture somewhere. She is graceful.
She typically seems to be French. How old is she?
Oh, she may turn around 17/18 I think.
And what about her English skills?
It’s quite perfect. She's used to speak English with Jane.
-------------------
Edité par bridg le 01-11-2005 17:38
pour protéger tes artères

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de carol, postée le 01-11-2005 à 18:29:52 (S | E)
Good evening Lucile 83
Let's try! You will correct me, I need it ,remember?

A visit from abroad!
"Here is a letter from Corinne.Her plane is landing at eleven and ten on 15th.That is next Tuesday.Can you get her at the airport?
_But who is Corinne?
-Jane's daughter.My friend Jane,you know, the one who lives in France.
do you remember?Her daughter Corinne is going to stay two weeks or three at home.
_oh, yes, I remember.But isn't she called Coco?
_It's her nickname.Her real name is Corinne.
_I see.Well, I am not working on Tuesday, I suppose I can go and fetch her then.What is she like?
_Let me think, she is tall and thin.She has got short light-brown hair and brown eyes.I must have a photo of her somewhere.She is very smartly dressed.
_ She looks typically French.How old is she?
Well, she must be seventeen or eighteen, I guess.
_What about her English?
_ Perfect.She always talks English to Jane.

Well, I have done the job!What do you think of it?

-------------------
Edité par carol le 01-11-2005 18:30

-------------------
Edité par carol le 01-11-2005 18:31

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de cat3, postée le 01-11-2005 à 18:34:42 (S | E)
Bonjour,Lucile

A visit from abroad

- here is a Corinne's letter.her plane will arrive at 11:10,on the 15th,next Tuesday .Could you pick her up at the airport?
-But,who's Corinne?
-Jane 's daughter.My friend Jane,you know,who lives in France.Do you remember?Her daughter,Corinne,spent two and three weeks ,at home
-Yes,I remember. But her name isn't it Coco?
-This,is her nickname.Her exact name is Corinne
-I see,it's good I don't work Tuesday
So,I think,I can pick her up
-What does she look like?
Well,she's tall,thin,with short and chestnut hair and brown eyes
I have her picture somewhere
She's very elegant,she looks typically french woman
-How old is she?
-She'is approximately 17 or 18,I think
-And about her English language?
-It's perfect .She always ,speaks English with Jane
,Lucile et bonne soirée
-------------------
Edité par cat3 le 01-11-2005 18:36

-------------------
Edité par cat3 le 01-11-2005 23:25

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de oldman, postée le 01-11-2005 à 20:26:19 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,

A visit from abroad

Here’s a letter from Corinne. Her plane is landing on the 15th at 11:10 a.m. That’s next Thursday. Would you mind going to fetch her from the airport?
But, who’s Corinne?
It’s Jane’s daughter. My friend Jane, as you know, the one who lives in France. Don’t you remember? Her daughter Corinne is going to stay with us for two or three weeks.
Yes, It’s come back to me. But, I thought her name was Coco.
That’s her nickname. In fact, her first name is Corinne.
Oh, I see. As for me, I ‘m not working on Thursday, so I suppose I’ll be able to pick her up. What does she look like?
Well, she’s tall and slim. She’s a short haired and brown eyed brunette. I have got her picture somewhere. She’s very pretty.
She sounds typically French. And how old is she?
Oh, she can be seventeen or eighteen, I suppose.
And what about her English?
It’s absolutely perfect. She’s used to talking with Jane in English.

Best wishes.

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 01-11-2005 à 20:49:37 (S | E)
A visit from abroad

·Here's a letter from Corinne. Her plane lands at 11:10 ("eleven-ten") on the 15th ("fifteenth"). That's next Tuesday. Can you go pick her up at the airport?
·Who's Corinne?
·Jane's daughter. My friend Jane ... you know, the one who lives in France, remember? Her daughter Corinne is coming to spend two or three weeks at our place.
·Oh yes I remember. Isn't she called "Coco"?
·That's her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
·I see. Well, I don't work Tuesday, so I guess I can go pick her up. What does she look like?
·Well she's tall, skinny...she's got short hair, chestnut-brown, and brown eyes. I've got a photo of her somewhere. She's very classy.
·Typical French ... how old is she?
·She must be 17 or 18 by now, I suppose.
·And her English?
·It's perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.
·Good, because lucile83 won't be here to translate our conversations!

-------------------
Edité par traviskidd le 02-11-2005 15:30

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de jane, postée le 01-11-2005 à 22:12:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous,

Après quelques mois d'absence, me voici de retour! je vois que Lucile nous mijote toujours d'aussi bonnes traductions...

A visit from abroad.
-Here is a letter from Corinne. Her plane will land at ten past eleven the 15th. It's next tueday. Could you pick her up at the airport?
-But, who is Corinne?
-Jane's daughter. You know, my friend Jane who is living in France. Do you remember? Her daughter will stay with us two or three weeks.
-Oh, yes, I remember, but isn't her name Coco?
-That is her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
-I see. Well, I don't work next tuesday, so, I suppose I could pick her up. How is she?
-Well, she is tall and thin. She has short and brown hairs with brown eyes. I've got a photo of her somewhere. She is very smart.
-She typically looks like a french woman. How old is she?
-She must be seventeen or eighteen, I think.
-And her English?
-It's perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.

Thanks

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de 11armand11, postée le 02-11-2005 à 00:24:26 (S | E)
Bonsoir et merci, Lucile.

A visit from abroad

- Here's a letter from Corinne. Her plane lands at ten past eleven on the 15th. That's next tuesday. Will you go and fetch her at the airport ?
- Who's Corinne ?
- Jane's daughter. Don't you know my friend Jane, who lives in France. Do you remember ? Her daughter Corinne is going to spend 2 or 3 weeks at home.
- aoh yes, I remember. But isn't her name Coco ?
- That's her nickname. Her real name's Corinne.
- I see. Actually, I'm not working on tuesday, so I guess I can pick her up. What's she like ?
- Well, she's a tall, slim, short-haired, brown-eyed brunette. I've got a picture of her somewhere. She's very classy.
- She looks like a real french girl. How old is she ?
- Oh, she must be seventeen or eighteen, I reckon.
- What about her english ?
- Just perfect. She always speaks english with Jane.

pffouu...

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de tounette, postée le 02-11-2005 à 12:44:19 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

A visit from abroad.

Here is Corinne 's letter . Her plane is going to land at 11.10 on the 15th. It's next Tuesday. Can you go and pick her up at the airport ?
-But, you is Corinne ?
- She is jane's daughter, you know full well, my friend Jane, the one who lives in France. Do you remember ? Her daughter, Corinne is coming to spend 2 or 3 weeks at our place.
- Oh, yes ! I remember now. But isn't her name Coco?
- This is her nickname . Her first name is Corinne.
- Okay, I see. I 'm not working on Tuesday so I can fetch her. What does she look like ?
- Well; she is tall, slim, with chesnut, short hair and brown eyes.I've got a picture of her somewhere. She is very well-dressed.
- She looks all-French. How old is she ?
- I think she is seventeen or eighteen
- And what about her English ?
- It's perfect . She always speaks English with Jane

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de gewurz, postée le 02-11-2005 à 13:41:47 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile,

A visit from abroad

Here is a letter from Corinne. Her plane is to arrive at ten past eleven on the 15th. It's next Tuesday. Can you go to pick her up at the airport ?
But who is Corinne ?
Jane's daughter. My friend Jane, you know, the one who lives in France. You remember ? Her daughter Corinne is coming to spend a couple of weeks at home.
Oh yes, I remember. But isn't she called Coco ?
That, is her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
I see. Well I, I don't work next Tuesday, so I assume that I can go to pick her up. What's she like ?
Well, she's tall, slim. She's got a short and brown hair, brown eyes. I've got a picture of her somewhere. She's very smart.
She seems to me to be typically French. (hem...) How old is she ?
Oh, she must be 17 or 18 I think.
And what about her English ?
His Her English is perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de lisa93, postée le 02-11-2005 à 13:49:57 (S | E)
Hello. My turn :

A visit from abroad

Here's a letter from Corinne. Her plane is arriving at eleven past ten the fifteenth. It's on next Tuesday. Could you get her at the airport ?
But who is Corinne ?
Jane's daughter. My friend Jane, you know, who lives in France. Do you remember ? Her daughter Corinne comes to visit us two or three weeks.
Ah yes I remember. But isn't she called Coco ?
It's her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
I see. For my part, I'm not working on Tuesday, so I suppose I can get her. How does she look like ?
Well, she's tall, thin. She had short hair, brown, brown eyes. I've got her picture somewhere. She is very smart.
She looks like typically French. How old is she ?
Oh, about seventeen or eighteen, I suppose.
And her English ?
It's perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.

Thank you for the exercise.

Regards

Lisa

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de coucou80, postée le 02-11-2005 à 16:52:37 (S | E)

Bonjour Lucile,

A visit from abroad

Here is a letter from Corinne. Her plane is to arrive at ten past eleven on the 15th. It's next Tuesday. Can you go to pick her up at the airport ?
But who is Corinne ?
Jane's daughter. My friend Jane, you know, the one who lives in France. You remember ? Her daughter Corinne is coming to spend a couple of weeks at home.
Oh yes, I remember. But isn't she called Coco ?
That, is her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
I see. Well I, I don't work next Tuesday, so I assume that I can go to pick her up. What's she like ?
Well, she's tall, slim. She's got a short and brown hair, brown eyes. I've got a picture of her somewhere. She's very smart.
She seems to me to be typically French. (hem...) How old is she ?
Oh, she must be 17 or 18 I think.
And what about her English ?
His English is perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.

UN DEBUTANT...........MERCI LUCILE

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de masselotte, postée le 03-11-2005 à 15:08:09 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

A visit from abroad

Here is Corinne's letter. Her plane will arrive at ten past eleven the fifteen of the month.The next Tuesday.You will be able to go to pick her up at the airport.
But who is Corinne ?
Jane's daughter,who is my friend, you know well, the one who lives in France,do you remember of her ? Her daughter Corinne will go to spend two or three days at us.
Oh yes I'm remembering.But her name is Coco isn't it
OH no that's her nickname.In reality she called Corinne.
I see.For me ,I don't work on Tuesday ,then I suppose that I will be abble to go to pick her up .How is she
Well, she is tall,thin with brown and short hair,the brown eyes.
I have a picture of her somewhere.She is smart.
She looks like all-French.How old is she ?
Well, she has to has 17 or 18 years old ,I supposed.
And her English language?
It's perfect.She always talks in English with Jane.

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 05-11-2005 14:58 lucile83 à bientôt

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de cam3, postée le 03-11-2005 à 15:25:08 (S | E)
Bonjour,
A visit from abroad
- Here’s a letter from Corinne. Her plane arrives at 11.10 am on the 15th. That’s next Tuesday. Can you pick her up at the airport ?
- But who’s Corinne ?
- Jane’s daughter. My friend Jane, you know, the one who lives in France. Remember ? Her daughter Corinne comes and spends two or three weeks with us.
- Ah yes, I remember now. But isn’t she called Coco ?
That’s her nickname. Her real name is Corinne.
- I see. Well, I don’t work on Tuesday, so I suppose I can pick her up. What is she like ?
- Well, she is tall and slim. She has got short brown hair and brown eyes. I’ve got a photo of her somewhere. She is very smart.
- She looks typically French. How old is she ?
- Oh, she must be seventeen or eighteen, I suppose.
- What about her English ?
- It’s perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de lucile83, postée le 06-11-2005 à 08:15:58 (S | E)
Hello,
et à toutes et tous !
Voici ma proposition:

A visitor from abroad

·Here’s a letter from Corinne. Her plane arrives at ten past eleven on the fifteenth. That’s next Tuesday. Can you pick her up at ( from ) the airport?
·Who on earth is Corinne?
·Jane’s daughter. You know. My friend Jane, right? Lives in France, remember? Her daughter Corinne is coming to stay with us for a couple of weeks.
*Oh yes, I remember but isn’t her name Coco?
*That’s her nickname. Her real name’s Corinne
·Oh I see. Well, I’m not working on Tuesday so I suppose I can meet her. What does she look like?
·Well, she’s quite tall, slim. She’s got short brown hair, brown eyes. I’ve got a photo of her somewhere. She’s very smart.
·She sounds typically French. How old is she?
·Oh she must be seventeen or eighteen, I suppose.
·What’s her English like?
·Perfect. She always speaks English with Jane.
See you soon

Réponse: Une visite/Traduction de phrantic, postée le 09-11-2005 à 22:18:54 (S | E)
Thank you for this.

- Here is Corine's letter. Her plane is ariving on the 15th at 11:10 a.m. That's next tuesday. Would you mind picking her up at the airport?
- Who's Corine?
- Jane's daughter, you know, my friend Jan, the one who lives in France.
- Do you remember? Her daughter, Corine, is going spend two or three weeks with us.
- Oh right, I remember. I thought that her name was Coco.
- That's her surname, her real name is Corinne.
- I see. Well, I'm not working on tuesday, I guess I'll be able to pick her up. what does she look like?
- Well, she's tall, thin. She's got short light-brown hair, brown eyes. I think I got a picture of her. She's very smart.
- She typically looks french, how old is she?
- Well, she must be 17 or 18, I think.
- What about her english?
- It is perfect, she always speaks with Jane.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux