Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Exercices 22
Message de felin posté le 02-04-2005 à 14:49:12 (S | E | F | I)

Bonjour à tous.

Correction Mardi soir.

Fill in each space with an appropriate word from the list, forming a compound noun.

Word, table, worker, washing, piece, meal, time, wife, book, up, electrical, washer, computer, sitter, house.

A house husband

My wife is a social ………… (0) and she works for the local council and has a very busy time …………. (1) every day. She obviously can't be in full………..(2) work and be a house…………(3) at the same time. This means I've been a …………(4) husband for many years now, because my job as a text ……… (5) writer for students of English can be done from home working on a personal …..(6). As we can't afford a baby…………(7) I'm in charge of the baby as well as having to do all the cooking and washing …………(8). My job is made much easier by the variety of ……….. (9) goods available - I just put all the dirty plates in the dish………….(10) and the baby's clothes in the …………(11) machine and away I go. I'm free to produce yet another master…………(12) for students on my……….. (13) processor. When my wife comes home at three she has a ready-made…………(14) to look forward to. Not bad, eh?

Good luck.

Réponse: Exercices 22 de gewurz, postée le 02-04-2005 à 19:24:14 (S | E)
0- worker
1- table
2- time
3- wife
4- house
5- book
6- computer
7- sitter
8- up
9- electrical
10- washer
11- washing
12- piece
13- word
14- meal

Merci Felin.

Réponse: Exercices 22 de hyppoblue, postée le 02-04-2005 à 20:30:51 (S | E)
Good evening

My wife is a social worker and she works for the local council and has a very busy time table every day. She obviously can't be in full-time work and be a housewife at the same time. This means I've been a househusband for many years now, because my job as a textbook writer for students of English can be done from home working on a personal computer. As we can't afford a babysitter. I'm in charge of the baby as well as having to do all the cooking and washing-up. My job is made much easier by the variety of electrical goods available - I just put all the dirty plates in the dish-washer and the baby's clothes in the washing-machine and away I go. I'm free to produce yet another masterpiece for students on my wordprocessor. When my wife comes home at three she has a ready-made meal to look forward to.
Merci felin , j'ai des doutes sur les "hyphen".

Réponse: Exercices 22 de jardin62, postée le 02-04-2005 à 20:54:56 (S | E)
ça existe a 'house husband?'
My wife is a social worker and she works for the local council and has a very busy time-table every day. She obviously can't be in full-time work and be a housewife at the same time. This means I've been a house husband for many years now, because my job as a textbook writer for students can be done from home working on a personal computer. As we can't afford a babysitter I'm in charge of the baby as well as having to do all the cooking and washing-up. My job is made much easier by the variety of electrical goods available. I just put all the dirty plates in the washing machine and the baby's clothes in the dishwasher ( ) and away I go. I'm free to produce yet another master work for students on my word processor. When my wife comes home she has a ready-made disgusting meal to look forward to. No bad, eh! ( )
(Allowed to give an opinion? shame on this so-called perfect husband house !)
felin

Réponse: Exercices 22 de idem, postée le 04-04-2005 à 09:22:45 (S | E)
My wife is a social worker(0) and she works for the local council and has a very busy time table(1) every day. She obviously can't be in full…time.(2) work and be a house… wife(3) at the same time. This means I've been a house(4) husband for many years now, because my job as a text book (5) writer for students of English can be done from home working on a personal computer.(6). As we can't afford a baby sitter (7) I'm in charge of the baby as well as having to do all the cooking and washing up (8). My job is made much easier by the variety of electrical (9) goods available - I just put all the dirty plates in the dish……washer.(10) and the baby's clothes in the …washing(11) machine and away I go. I'm free to produce yet another master……piece(12) for students on my word (13) processor. When my wife comes home at three she has a ready-made……meal (14) to look forward to. Not bad, eh?
bonjour felin voici mon devoir
j'ai un peu de mal avec les copier/coller c'est pourquoi mon bonjour se trouve en bas
see you soon Idem

Réponse: Exercices 22 de felin, postée le 05-04-2005 à 18:41:41 (S | E)
Bonsoir a tous

Voici la correction.

A house husband

My wife is a social worker (0) and she works for the local council and has a very
busy time table (1) every day. She obviously can't be in full time (2) work and be a house wife(3) at the same time. This means I've been a house (4) husband for many years now, because my job as a text book (5) writer for students of English can be done from home working on a personal computer (6). As we can't afford a baby sitter (7) I'm in charge of the baby as well as having to do all the cooking and washing- up(8). My job is made much easier by the variety of electrical (9) goods available - I just put all the dirty plates in the dish washer (10) and the baby's clothes in the washing (11) machine and away I go. I'm free to produce yet another master piece (12) for students on my word (13) processor. When my wife comes home at three she has a ready-made meal (14) to look forward to. Not bad, eh?

de votre participation.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux