Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ?
Message de marie37400 posté le 12-05-2005 à 19:30:00 (S | E | F | I)

Bonsoir à toutes et tous,

Je m’aperçois que le sujet fait encore parler de lui !!!!!

Comme c’est mon jour de générosité, je vous fais un petit rappel :
say that
say say something to somebody
said, ‘………..’

tell somebody that
tell somebody to do something
tell the truth/lies/a story

talk to somebody
talk talk about something

speak to somebody
speak speak well/badly
speak French/Japanese

Bien, ça y est, vous y êtes ? Mais oui !
Voici donc un petit texte dans lequel j’ai laissé des blancs que vous allez remplir en utilisant donc un des verbes ci-dessus……..

Have I ever ..........you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and .........., ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to ...........
He sat down and began to .......... about himself. He .......... that he came from Arizona. He also .......... me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t .......... any other languages. I ..........him not to worry, and .......... that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he .......... goodbye and thanked me for .......... to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the .......... and I had hardly .......... anything.

Si vous avez quelques hésitations , je vous conseille vivement quelques tests dans la « Banque », vous verrez comme ils seront utiles.

A bientôt,
Marie

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de jardin62, postée le 12-05-2005 à 20:25:02 (S | E)
Bonsoir à tous.
' Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said, 'Hello, my name's Adam Smith.' I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say. He sat down and began to talk about himself. He said that he came from Arizona. He also told me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn't speak any other languages. I told him not to worry, and said that he would be all right with just English. When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for talking to him.I don't know why, because he had done all the talking and I hardly said anything.

marie.
See you soon.

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de post-scriptum, postée le 12-05-2005 à 20:31:06 (S | E)
Bonsoir Marie,

C'est exactement l'exercice que je recherchais depuis quelques semaines. J'espère seulement n'avoir pas trop mal compris l'emploi de ces verbes. Nous verrons bien.

Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say.
He sat down and began to talk about himself. He said that he came from Arizona. He also told me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t speak any other languages. I told him not to worry, and said that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for speaking to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the talking and I had hardly said anything.

Merci infiniment, et à bientôt j'espère

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de joy813, postée le 12-05-2005 à 23:31:56 (S | E)
Good evening Marie,

Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say
He sat down and began to talkabout himself. He said that he came from Arizona. He also told me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t speak any other languages. I told him not to worry, and said that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for talking to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the talking and I had hardly said anything

Marie, it was fun

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de hyppoblue, postée le 13-05-2005 à 08:39:19 (S | E)
Good morning,
Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said , ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say.
He sat down and began to talk about himself. He said that he came from Arizona. He also told me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t speak any other languages. I told him not to worry, and said that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for talking to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the talking and I had hardly said anything.
Marie

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de grabuge, postée le 13-05-2005 à 09:19:05 (S | E)
Hello Marie,
J'ose faire cet exercice sans avoir révisé au préalable. Ca risque de faire mal !!!

Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said : ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to speak.
When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for talking to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the talking and I had hardly said anything.

Marie, 3 exercices d'un coup, d'un seul... Super que tu sois en si grande forme.

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de zen34, postée le 13-05-2005 à 11:36:12 (S | E)
Salut Marie,

Have I ever TOLD you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and SAID, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to SAY
He sat down and began to TALK about himself. He SAID that he came from Arizona. He also TOLD me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t SPEAK any other languages. I TOLD him not to worry, and SAID that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he SAID goodbye and thanked me for TALKING to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the TALKING and I had hardly SAID anything.

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de savoir, postée le 13-05-2005 à 13:32:11 (S | E)
Have I ever talk you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said , ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say.
He sat down and began to talk about himself. He said that he came from Arizona. He also said me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t speak any other languages. I told him not to worry, and said that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he said goodbye and thanked me for talkingto him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the talk and I had hardly said anything.
Bonjour à tous et merci pour l'exercice

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de cam3, postée le 13-05-2005 à 16:44:06 (S | E)
Bonjour,
Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de michel913, postée le 13-05-2005 à 18:13:33 (S | E)

Have I ever told.you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and .said, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de felin, postée le 14-05-2005 à 01:27:00 (S | E)
Bonsoir Marie

Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say

Marie

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de marie37400, postée le 15-05-2005 à 21:56:43 (S | E)
Bonsoir à toutes et à tous !
Vous allez être soulagés, car je ne vais pas vous torturer un par un pour cette dernière correction du soir (espoir ????), je vais simplement vous dire un grand bravo, car vous vous en êtes formidablement sortis !
Voici donc la correction :
Have I ever told you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and said, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to say.
Un grand pour être venus participer,
Hope you are having a nice evening,

Marie

Réponse: Say, Tell, Speak or Talk ? de Joss46, postée le 18-05-2005 à 13:38:04 (S | E)
Have I ever .talk.........you about the man I met on the train in America ? Well, this man on the train came up to me and ..said........, ‘Hello, my name’s Adam Smith.’ I was so surprised I didn’t know what to .say..........
He sat down and began to .talk......... about himself. He told.......... that he came from Arizona. He also .told......... me that he was going to Europe for a year. He was worried because he couldn’t ..speak........ any other languages. I .said.........him not to worry, and .told......... that I thought he would be all right with just English.
When he arrived at the station he ..said........ goodbye and thanked me for ..talking to him. I don’t know why, because he had done all the ..speaking........ and I had hardly ..said........ anything.

Merci pour la correction car je ne suis pas tout à fait sûre d'avoir bien compris.
This exercice is very difficult, thanks again and goodbye!!!

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux