Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Martin/traductions
Message de magmatic_rock posté le 10-07-2005 à 11:56:41 (S | E | F | I)

Coucou voilà deux traductions différentes qui n'ont rien à voir l'une avec l'autre!

Correction vendredi,

Depuis près d'un quart d'heure je l'attendais devant la statue de Montaigne et, comme il ne venait pas, j'étais allé acheter un journal pour tuer le temps. Je venais de passer deux ans en Amérique et je n'avais pas revu Martin depuis mon retour. Il y avait de cela six mois.

Je me demandais s'il viendrait au rendez-vous que je lui avais fixé la veille, par téléphone, quand je l'aperçus, au coin de la rue Sorbonne. Puis nous étions allés dîner et avions passé une excellente soirée. Je soupire: Martin est mort depuis 10ans. Il est mort une semaine après notre rencontre, dans un stupide accident de la route!

amusez vous bien

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 10-07-2005 12:00
+ titre
1 étoile en plus

Réponse: Martin/traductions de miss-dja, postée le 10-07-2005 à 23:29:05 (S | E)
salut voila tes traduction

Since nearly fifteen minutes I awaited it in front of the statue of Montaigne and, as it did not come, I had gone to buy a newspaper to kill time. I had just spent two years to America and I had not re-examined Martin since my return. There was that six months.

I wondered whether it would come to go that I had fixed the day before to him, by telephone, when I saw it, to the corner of the street Sorbonne. Then we had gone to dine and had passed an excellent evening. I sigh: Martin died since 10ans. He died one week after our meeting, in a stupid road accident!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de nouara, postée le 11-07-2005 à 00:03:33 (S | E)
Here is my proposal :
Since nearly fifteen minutes I awaited him in front of the statue of Montaigne and, as he did not come, I had gone to buy a newspaper for to kill time. I had just spent two years to America and I had not re-examined Martin since my return. There was that six months.

I wondered if he would come to a date that I had fixed to him yesterday, by telephone, when I seen him, in the corner of the street Sorbonne. Then we had gone to dine and had passed an excellent evening. I sigh: Martin died since 10 years. He died one week after our meeting, in a stupid road accident!

thanks!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de grabuge, postée le 11-07-2005 à 09:43:30 (S | E)
Hello

Since a quarter hour, I've been waiting for him in front of the statue of "Montaigne" and, as he didn't come, I went to buy a newspaper to kill the time. I had just spent two years in America and I hadn't seen Martin again since my come-back. There was six months ago.

I was wondering if he would come to the meeting I had made the day before by phone when I saw him, at the corner of street Sorbonne. Then we had had dinner and spent a great soiree. I sigh, Martin has died since 10 years. He died one week after our meeting in a stupide road accident.

Merci Magmatic

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 11-07-2005 11:15

Réponse: Martin/traductions de bridg, postée le 11-07-2005 à 11:13:58 (S | E)
Hello

I had been waiting for him for almost a quarter of an hour in front of the statue of Montagne. , As he wasn't coming .I went to buy a newspaper to kill time. I had just spent two years in America and I hadn't seen Martin again since my come-back.It was six months ago.

I was wondering whether he would come to the appointment I had set with him the day before by phone when I saw him, at the corner of Sorbonne Street. Then we had dinner and spent a nice soiree. I ‘m sighing; Martin died 10 years ago. He died, one week after we met, in a stupid road accident!

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 11-07-2005 15:33

Réponse: Martin/traductions de zen34, postée le 11-07-2005 à 11:29:21 (S | E)
Salut Magmatic,

For like a quarter of an hour I waited for him in front of the Montaigne's statue and, as he wasn’t coming, I went and bought a newspaper to kill time. I had just spent two years in America and I hadn’t seen Martin since I had gotten back. There had been six months before.

I was wondering whether he would come or not to the appointment I made with him by phone the day before, when I saw him at the corner of Sorbonne Street. Then we had dinner and spent a great evening. I am sighting: Martin has been dead for 10 years. He died a week after we met, in a stupid road accident!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de lucile83, postée le 11-07-2005 à 15:14:35 (S | E)
Hello,

For nearly a quarter of an hour I had been waiting for him in front of Montaigne statue and as he didn’t come I had gone and bought a newspaper to kill time. I had just spent two years in America and I had not seen Martin again since his come back. It was six months ago.

I was wondering whether he would come to the date I had given to him by phone the day before, when I saw him at the corner of Sorbonne Street. Then we had dinner, spending a marvellous evening. I am sighing : Martin has been dead for ten years. He died a week after we met, in a stupid road accident.

See you soon

Réponse: Martin/traductions de joy813, postée le 11-07-2005 à 16:38:58 (S | E)
Hello Magma

For nearly a quarter of an hour I had been waiting for him in front of the statue of Montaigne and, as he didn’t come, I had gone to buy a newspaper to kill the time. I had just spent two years in America and I hadn’t seen Martin again since my return. That was six months ago.

I wondered if he would come to the appointment that I had fixed him the day before, by phone, when I saw him at the corner of the street Sorbonne. Then we had dinner and we had spent an excellent evening.
I’m sighing: Martin is died for ten years. He died one week after our meeting, in a stupid road accident!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de jula, postée le 11-07-2005 à 20:53:17 (S | E)
helllllllllloooooooooo

For approximately 15 minutes, I had been waiting for him in front of the Montaignes's statue and, as he had not come yet, I had bought a paper to kill time. I had just spent two years in America and had not seen Martin since I came back six months ago.

I was wondering if he would come to the appointment I made with him the day before, by phone, when I saw him at the corner of the street Sorbonne. Then we had dinner and had an excellent evening. I sigh. Martin was dead for ten years. He died one week after we first met, in a stupid car accident!

c'est de l'approximatif!! pas évident!

pour la correction!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de isa71, postée le 11-07-2005 à 22:08:24 (S | E)
bonsoir magmatic

since nearly a quarter of an hour I had been waiting for him in front of the statue of Montaigne and,as he didn't come,I had gone to buy a newspaper to kill time.I had just spent two years in America and I hadn't seen Martin again since my come back.there was six months ago.

I wondered if he would come to the meeting I had set him the day before,by phone,when I saw him,on the corner of the street Sorbonne.then we had dinner and had spent an excellent evening.I am sighting:Martin died since 10 years. He died one week after our meeting, in a stupid road accident!

byeee! isa

Réponse: Martin/traductions de jane, postée le 12-07-2005 à 09:44:17 (S | E)
Bonjours à tous!

I was waiting for him since a quarter of an hour in front of the Montaigne's statue, and as he hasn't come, I had bought a news paper to pass the time. I had spent two years in America and I had not seen Martin since my return. It was six months ago.

I was wondering if he would come to the appointment I had fixed with him the day before, by phone, when I saw him, at the sorbonne street corner. Then we had had a diner and had spent a great evening. I'm sighing: Martin was dead ten years ago. He died a week after our meeting, in a stupid road accident.

magmatic rock!

Réponse: Martin/traductions de magmatic_rock, postée le 16-07-2005 à 00:18:33 (S | E)
Voici la correction, désolé comme hier j'avais encore oublié!

For nearly a quarterof an hour I had been waiting near the statue of Montaigne, and, as he was not coming I went and bought a newspaper to kill the time. I had just spent two years in America and I had not seen Martin since my return. That was six months before.

I was wondering whether he would come to the appointment I had made on the phone the day before when I saw him at the corner of the rue de la Sorbonne. Then we had had dinner together and enjoyed a nice evening. Now I cannot help sighing: Martin has been dead these last ten years. He died in a stupid road accident a week after we met (our meeting).

Voilà, bravo et merci à vous tous(tes)

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux