Cours d'anglais gratuitsRecevoir 1 leçon gratuite chaque semaine // Créer un test
Connectez-vous !

Cliquez ici pour vous connecter
Nouveau compte
Des millions de comptes créés.

100% gratuit !
[Avantages]

Comme des milliers de personnes, recevez gratuitement chaque semaine une leçon d'anglais !

- Accueil
- Aide/Contact
- Accès rapides
- Lire cet extrait
- Livre d'or
- Nouveautés
- Plan du site
- Presse
- Recommander
- Signaler un bug
- Traduire cet extrait
- Webmasters
- Lien sur votre site

> Nos sites :
-Jeux gratuits
-Nos autres sites

<< Retour au forum || Aller tout en bas

Exercices du forum
Retrouvez des centaines d'exercices ici et créez votre propre test ici. D'autres exercices sont également disponibles dans le forum English only

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponses

Le petit chien/ Traduction
Message de lucile83 posté le 12-08-2005 à 15:04:06 (S | E | F | I)

Hello,
voici une petite histoire avec la bonne humeur retrouvée suite au message concernant Magma

Je m’appelle Sugar, je suis un petit chien blanc et noir, j’ai 3 ans, je vis à la campagne dans une grande maison et je suis très occupé à surveiller ce qui se passe aux environs. Tôt le matin je cours partout afin de voir si tout va bien puis je reviens pour le petit déjeuner au cas où je pourrais avoir un peu de pain avec de la confiture d’orange ce qui arrive tous les jours, ne vous inquiétez pas pour moi. Une fois que j’ai eu ce que je voulais je vais dormir un peu dans mon panier, mais je me précipite dehors si j’entends du bruit et j’aboie un moment pour faire savoir à tout le monde que je surveille la maison et que j’ai beaucoup de travail. Ce qui justifie mon repas du soir. Je fais la sieste l’après-midi bien sûr afin d’être de bonne humeur ensuite. Vous verrez quand vous aurez une grande maison vous aussi. C’est un travail harassant.

See you soon

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de zen34, postée le 12-08-2005 à 17:11:10 (S | E)
Salut Lucile,

cool! ça fait plaisir de retrouver tes petits textes à traduire!

My name is Sugar, I am a small black and white dog, I am 3, I live in the countryside in a big house and I am very busy keeping a watch on what is going on in the vicinity. Early in the morning I am used to running everywhere so that I can find out whether everything is all right and then I come back to have breakfast in case I may get a little piece of bread with marmalade on it, don’t worry for me, that happens everyday. Once I have had what I wanted I sleep in my basket a little, but I rush outside as soon as I hear some noise and I bark for a moment for everybody to notice that I watch on the house and that I have got a lot of work to do, which justifies my evening meal. Of course I have a nap in the afternoon so that I can be in a good mood later. You will see when you have a big house as well. It’s an exhausting job.

-------------------
Edité par zen34 le 13-08-2005 21:07
Merci lucile!

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de aimen7, postée le 12-08-2005 à 18:18:35 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile,
Une excellente nouvelle en effet et tes petits textes m'ont bien manqué aussi.
Aller au travail.

My name is Sugar, I'm a little black and white dog, I'm three years old, I live in the countryside in a big house and I'm very busy keeping an eye on what is going on in the surroundings.
Soon in the morning, I run everywhere to check if everything is alright and I come back for breakfast in case they would give me some bread with marmalade which happens everyday, don't worry for me.
Once I have had what I wanted, I go to sleep in my basket a little, but if I hear some noise I rush outside and I bark for a while to make everybody know that I'm watching over the house and I have a lot of work to do, which explains my evening meal.
In the afternoon, I take a nap of course to be in a good mood afterwards. You'll see when you have a big house too. It's an exhausting job.
Quel gentil chien chien, il mérite un bon nonos!!!
Merci lucile por cette belle histoire.

-------------------
Edité par aimen7 le 14-08-2005 08:37

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de post-scriptum, postée le 12-08-2005 à 20:08:33 (S | E)
Bonsoir Lucile, bonsoir à toutes et à tous,

Ah ! si tu savais combien j'aimerais parfois mener une telle vie de chien...

My name is Sugar, I'm a small white and black dog, I'm 3 years old, I live in the countryside in a big house and I'm very busy watching what happens in the surroundings. Early in the morning I run everywhere to see if everything is going well then I come back for the breakfast in case I should have a bit of bread with orange marmalade which happens every day, don’t worry for me. Once I have had what I wanted I'm going go to sleep a little in my basket, but I rush outdoors if I hear some noise and bark a moment to make everybody known know that I watch the home and have a lot of work. What Wich justifies my dinner. I have a nap in the afternoon of course to be in a good mood then. You will see when you also have a big house. It's an exhausting job.

Tu nous as raconté une très belle histoire. Merci. Vraiment.

-------------------
Edité par post-scriptum le 13-08-2005 19:38
merci, Lucile

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de joy813, postée le 12-08-2005 à 21:03:23 (S | E)
Hello Lucile

My name is Sugar, I'm a small white and black dog, I'm 3 years old, I live in the country in a big house and I'm very busy to keep watch over what happens in the neighbourhood.
Early in the morning I run everywhere to see if everything is all right then I come back for the breakfast in case I could have a little bread with orange jam , which is the case every day, don't worry for me.
When I had have what I wanted, I ‘m going go to sleep in my basket, but if I heard hear some noise I’ll rush outside and I'll bark a moment to make everybody know that I'm watching the house and have a lot of work which justifies my supper.
Of course, I take a rest in the afternoon to be cheerful after. You will see when you also have a big house ! It's a tiring work.

Lucile tes petites traductions commencaient à me manquer

-------------------
Edité par joy813 le 13-08-2005 20:34
correction , Lucile

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de bridg, postée le 12-08-2005 à 21:15:51 (S | E)
Alors ces vacances ??

My name’s Sugar, I’m a small black and white dog aged 3, I live in a big house in the country and I’m very busy watching what’s going on around. Early in the morning, I get used to running everywhere and taking a look to see whether everything’s all right, then I come back home to have breakfast and if I was given some bread with marmalade , which happens each day, don’t be worried. Once I have got what I wanted I go to have a little rest in my basket, but as soon as I hear some noise I rush outside and I bark for a while advising everybody that I’m watching over the house being a very busy dog which explains my evening meal. Of course, in the afternoon I catnap to be in good mood afterwards. You’ll see when you have a big house too, it’s toilsome.

J'ai le même à la maison mais elle fait 40kg

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 13-08-2005 15:33

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de masselotte, postée le 13-08-2005 à 08:44:37 (S | E)
Bonjour lucile83

My name is sugar,I'm a white and black little dog of three ,I live in a big
house in the countryside and I am very busy watching what will happen all around me. Early in the morning I run all over to see if everything is going on well then I go back to have breakfast in case that I could have some bread with the orange marmalade which happens every day, don't worry for me.Once I have got what I want I go to sleep for a while in my dog basket, but I rush outside if I hear a noise and I bark a moment to let everyone know I watch the house and I have a lot of work.All this justifies my evening meal.Of course I have a nap in the afternoon to be happy .You will see when you have a big house you too. This is an exhausting work.

-------------------
Edité par masselotte le 14-08-2005 07:31 lucile83 à bientôt

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de zinedine, postée le 13-08-2005 à 11:56:05 (S | E)
hello lucile and everybody
vous nous avez faits connaitre la vie et la valeur d'un chien durant la jounnée
My name is sugar, I am a white and black small dog, I am 3 years, I live in countryside in a big house and I am very busy keeping an eye on what happens on the round. Early in the morning I run everywhere to see if everything is well then I come back for the breakfast in case I should have some bread with marmalade, which happens each days, don’t worry for me,. Once I have got what I wanted I go to sleep a little in my basket, but as soon as I hear noise I rush outside and bark for a while advising everybody that I am watching the house and I have much work. Which justifies my evening meal. In the afternoon, of course I take a rest to be in a good mood after. When you have a big house too you will see, it is an exhausted work.
lucile

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de kathleen, postée le 13-08-2005 à 13:30:16 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et tout le monde!

My name is Sugar, I’m a little white and black dog, I’m 3 years old, I live in the country in a big house and I’m very busy to keep an eye on what it happens in the surroundings.
Early in the morning, I run everywhere to see if everything is going well then I return for the breakfast in case I could have a bit of bread with orange marmalade which happens everyday , don’t worry for me. Once I had what I wanted I’m going to sleep a little in my basket, but I rush outside if I hear some noise and I bark a moment to make everybody know I keep an eye on the house and I have a lot of work. What justifies my evening feed . I take a siesta in the afternoon of course to be in a good mood then. You will see when you have a big house too. It’s an exhausting job.

Lucile. C'est une très belle histoire.

Voilà!

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de traviskidd, postée le 13-08-2005 à 18:29:30 (S | E)
My name is Sugar, I'm a small black and white dog, I'm 3 years old, I live in the country in a big house and I'm very busy keeping an eye on what goes on around here. Early in the morning I run everywhere in order to see if everything's OK then I come back for breakfast in case I might have a little bread with orange jelly which happens every day, don't you worry (about me)! Once I've had my fill, I go and sleep a little in my basket, but I immediately run outside if I hear a noise and I growl a little to let everyone know that I'm watching the house and that I have a lot of work (to do). Which justifies my evening meal. I take a nap in the afternoon of course in order to be in a good mood afterwards. You'll see when you have a big house of your own. It's an exhausting job.

Une belle histoire, mais il faut dire à Sugar qu'il devrait faire sa propre traduction, puis nous demander de l'aide à la corriger. Comme ça il progressera mieux. Ce qui est même plus important pour les chiens, pour qui l'anglais n'est pas du tout facile (même pour les chiens américains!). Je reconnais qu'il est très occupé à surveiller sa maison, mais cela ne l'excuse pas de faire son propre travail en anglais.

-------------------
Edité par bridg le 14-08-2005 11:11

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de grabuge, postée le 13-08-2005 à 18:57:35 (S | E)
Hello Lucile,
I come back after a little week...

I'm Sugar, I'm a little white and black dog, I'm three years, I live in the countryside in a big house and I'm very busy to keep watching on what happens around. Early in the morning, I run everywhere for seeing if all is right then I come back for breakfast in case I could have some bread with marmalade ( "orange" est inutile car marmAlade = confiture d'orange ) what happens every day, don't worry for me. Once I had what I wanted, I go to sleep in my basket a little but I rush out if I hear some noise and I bark for a moment to make everybody know that I keep watchING on the house and I have a lot of work. So that my dinner is justified. I have a rest in the afternoon of course so that I'm in a good mood then. You'll see when you have a big house too. It's an exhausting work.

I wish I were Sugar...

-------------------
Edité par grabuge le 15-08-2005 13:13
Lucile

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de felin, postée le 14-08-2005 à 11:09:34 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile

Sorry cela fait longtemps que je n'ai pas participe a votre traduction. Votre histoire est tres bien et marrante.

My name is Sugar, I’m a small white and black dog; I’m 3 years old, I live in the countryside in a big house and I’m very busy keeping an eye on what is going on around. Early morning I run everywhere in order to see if everything ’s ok then I come back for breakfast in case I could/might have a bit bread with marmalade which happens every day, don’t worry for me. Once I’ve had what I wanted I go to sleep a little in a basket but I rush outside If I hear some noise and I bark a little to let everyone know that I’m watching the house and I have a lot of work. Which justifies my evening meal. of course I take a nap in the afternoon in order to be in a good mood afterwards. You’ll see when you have a big house too. It’s an exhausting job.

Lucile
-------------------
Edité par felin le 15-08-2005 15:11 Merci pour la correction

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de lucile83, postée le 14-08-2005 à 15:47:10 (S | E)
Hello,

Traviskidd, Sugar asked me to tell you he is very tired and doesn't feel like translating by himself ; moreover he hasn't got any dictionary and he is too small to jump on the armchair in order to type on the keyboard of the computer ! and he would like Bridg's dog not to laugh at him......even if he is bigger !!

Poor Sugar, he has gone into his basket to have a nap now

-------------------
Edité par lucile83 le 14-08-2005 16:20

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de bridg, postée le 14-08-2005 à 16:24:36 (S | E)
I promise I'll tell my tall facetious dog not to laugh

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de jeanmi, postée le 15-08-2005 à 13:12:14 (S | E)
Hi Lucile,

My name is Sugar. I'm a black and white little dog. I'm three years old. I live in the countryside, in a big house, I'm very busy watching what's happening in the surroundings. Very early in the morning I run everywhere to see if everything is all right and I come back for the breakfast in case I could have some bread with orange jamwhich I have everyday. Don't worry for me. When I've had what I wanted, I go and sleep in my basket but I rush out as soon as hear a noise and I bark for a moment to make every body know that I watch the house and that I have a lot of work, which justifies my dinner. Of couse in the afternoon I have a nap to be in a good mood then. You'll see, when you have a big house. It's an exhausting job!

Lucile, I was missing these translations.

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de ninou30, postée le 15-08-2005 à 17:22:28 (S | E)
Hello everybody
Ouf, cet adorable petit chien m'a donné bien du mal, mais tes traductions, Lucile, sont pour moi l'un des meilleurs moyens d'apprendre et il ya de quoi faire...!
My name is Sugar, I am a small white and black dog, I am 3, I live in the country in a big house and I am very busy waching what happens in the vicinity. Early in the morning I run everywhere in order to see if everything is all right then I come back at breakfast time in case that I could have a bit of bread with orange marmelade, which happens every day, don't worry about me. Once I have had what I wanted, I go to sleep a bit in my basket, but I bolt outside if I hear some noise and I bark for a while to let everybody know that I am guarding the house and have a lot of work. Which justifies my evening meal. Of course, I take a map in the afternoon in order to be in cheerfull after. You'll see when you have a big house too. It's an exhausting job.
Lucile

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de anon, postée le 16-08-2005 à 13:31:48 (S | E)
Hello,

My name is Sucre, I'm a black and white little dog, I'm 3 years old, I'm living in the countryside in a big house and I'm very busy watching over the vicinity. Early in the morning I run about to see if everything is all right then I come back for breakfast in case I could get some bread with marmalade, which occurs everyday, don't worry about me.
Once I get what I want, I go to sleep a bit in my dog carrier, but I rush outside as soon as I hear noise and I bark awhile to warn eveybody that I'm watching over the house and that I'm very busy, which vouches my dinner.
Of course, I nap in the afternoon to be in high spirits then. You'll see when you get a big house too. It's an exhausting job.

Merci Lucile.

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de cam3, postée le 16-08-2005 à 21:59:54 (S | E)
Bonjour,
My name is Sugar, I' m a small white and black dog, I' m three years old,I live in the country in a big house and I' m very busy watching what happens in the surroundings. Early in the morning I run everywhere in order to see if everything is all right and then I come back for breakfast in case I could have a little bread and some marmalade which happens every day, don't worry for me. After having what I wanted, I go and sleep a little in my basket, but I rush outside if I hear some noise and I bark for a while to let everybody know that I keep an eye on the house and I have a lot of work, which justifies my dinner. I have a nap in the afternoon of course in order to be in a good mood afterwards. You'll see when you have a big house as well. It's an exhausting job.

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de marie37400, postée le 17-08-2005 à 12:38:23 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile et !
C’est avec bonheur que je reviens faire mon premier thème depuis bien longtemps !
Here we go !
My name is Sugar, I’m a small black and white dog, I’m 3 years old, I live in the country in a big house and I’m very busy keeping an eye on what happens in the surrounding area. Early in the morning, I run all over in order to see if everything is all right then I come back for breakfast in case I could get a little bit of bread with marmalade which happens every day, don’t worry about me.
After I’ve had what I wanted, I go and sleep for a while in my basket, but I rush outside if I hear some noise and I bark for quite a while to let everybody know that I’m watching the house and I’ve got a lot of work to do, which justifies my evening meal. I have a nap in the afternoon, of course, so that I’m in a good mood afterwards.
You’ll see when you have a big house, too. It’s an exhausting job !
PS : Dear Sugar,
We sympathize with your exhausting job, that's why we share the tasks. So, we must tell you that we have a little bit less to do.
Joking aside, try and taste pear jam with your toasted bread
But there’s no accounting for taste !!!!
Pats from Tek and Val from Amboise
Marie

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de lucile83, postée le 17-08-2005 à 15:04:52 (S | E)
Hello,
et Sugar est ravi de vos traductions et de vos messages de soutien Il ronfle de bonheur dans son panier
voici ma proposition:

My name is Sugar, I am a small white and black dog, I am 3, I am living in the countryside in a large house and I am very busy watching what is happening all around. Early in the morning I run everywhere in order to see if everything is all right then I come back for breakfast just in case I could have a little piece of bread with marmalade which happens every day, don’t worry for me. Once I have had what I wanted I go to sleep for a while in my basket, but I rush outside if I hear some noise and I bark for a moment to make everyone know I am watching the house and having a lot of work. Which justifies my evening meal . I have a nap in the afternoon of course so that I am in a good mood later on. You will see when you too have a large house. It is an exhausting job.

See you soon

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de magmatic_rock, postée le 24-08-2005 à 09:25:53 (S | E)
Bonjour Lucile, si ce n'est pas trop tard je me lance, c'est-à-dire que j'en ai pas mal là d'exercices à faire!

My name is Sugar, I'm a litlle white and black dog, i'm 3, I've been living at the countryside into a big house and I'm very busy to survey what happens around. The early morning I run everywhere so as to see whether (if) everything goes well then I return for the breakfast in case that I could have a bite of bread with oranges jam which happen every day, don't worry for me. Once I had that I wanted, I go to sleep a bit into my basket, but I rush outside if I hear noise and I bark for a moment in order to show I survey the house and I have a lot of work to everybody. Which ("ce qui" ne peut pas se traduire par what, n'est-pas?) justify my tonigh's meal. In the afternoon I have the nap indeed, in order to be in a good mood then. You'll see when you have a big house too. It's a very irritating work.

Rien ne change, toujours aussi excellente vos traductions!

Réponse: Le petit chien/ Traduction de maekel, postée le 25-08-2005 à 20:56:04 (S | E)
I am called Sugar, I am a puppy white and black, I am 3 years old, I live in the countryside in a large house and I am very occupied supervising what occurs to the surroundings. Early the morning I run everywhere in order to see whether all is well then I return for the breakfast if I could have a little bread with orange marmelade what arrives tous.les.jours, you do not worry for me. Once that I had what I wanted I will sleep a little in my basket, but I precipitate outside if I hear noise and I bark one moment to let know with everyone that I supervise the house and that I have much work. What justifies my evening meal. I then make the nap the afternoon of course in order to be of good mood. You will see when you will have too a large house you. It is a harassing work.

Ce sujet est fermé, vous ne pouvez pas poster de réponse.

> INDISPENSABLES : TESTEZ VOTRE NIVEAU | GUIDE DE TRAVAIL | NOS MEILLEURES FICHES | Les fiches les plus populaires | Une leçon par email par semaine | Exercices | Aide/Contact

> INSEREZ UN PEU D'ANGLAIS DANS VOTRE VIE QUOTIDIENNE ! Rejoignez-nous gratuitement sur les réseaux :
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | RSS | Linkedin | Email

> NOS AUTRES SITES GRATUITS : Cours de français | Cours de mathématiques | Cours d'espagnol | Cours d'italien | Cours d'allemand | Cours de néerlandais | Tests de culture générale | Cours de japonais | Rapidité au clavier | Cours de latin | Cours de provençal | Moteur de recherche sites éducatifs | Outils utiles | Bac d'anglais | Our sites in English

> INFORMATIONS : Copyright - En savoir plus, Aide, Contactez-nous [Conditions d'utilisation] [Conseils de sécurité] Reproductions et traductions interdites sur tout support (voir conditions) | Contenu des sites déposé chaque semaine chez un huissier de justice | Mentions légales / Vie privée | Cookies.
| Cours, leçons et exercices d'anglais 100% gratuits, hors abonnement internet auprès d'un fournisseur d'accès. | Livre d'or | Partager sur les réseaux